It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Camel Milk is a cure for almost all diseases.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: adnanmuf

Camel milk is just the latest in a long line of 'cure-alls.' A quick look at the general health of Bedouins should indicate whether they tend to be super-healthy, average or unhealthy. When I looked, they are over-average for diabetes and have had a high rate of hospitalisation in recent years. They had the 3rd lowest rate of cancer in Israel. Nothing really persuasive that they're healthier than the norm.

There was a show on Vice.com where the presenter went over to Mongolia and drank camel milk and ate the cheese. It didn't look tasty at all...acquired tastes.

Well-rounded diets and clean environments are the answer, but they don't sell magazines or increase sales in markets.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 03:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hijinx

ummmmm..... if you pasturize the milk they are destroyed... and I wouldn't say they pass unharmed through the human digestive tract.

you should NOT drink pasturized milk.
dont drink or eat any processed food period, no cans , just raw vegetables and meat and cook them.
even make your own bread.

you dont need to pasturize camel milk since camel are immune to almost all diseases that hit cattle, like foot and mouth disease etc.
only one disease Malta fever, but that camel would be clearly sick.

edit on 27-7-2014 by adnanmuf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   
This claim seems tome as a b.s. one.

They are so small that they can attack any allergens even can cross the Blood Brain barrier and attack brain cancer.

Since cancer is a genetic malfunction making normal cells divide uncontrollable. That it is healthy to drink Camel milk, is something I believe though.
However it would also help to live less hygienic, to introduce more germs into the body which in turn creates anti bodies.
Introducing germs that should live in our bodies, by a poop transfer is also very effective to achieve the same results the Camel milk is said to have.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
I saw it available online. It's 18 bucks for 16 ounces. A little pricey. I don't drink cow's milk, but I love goat's milk.

My family and I also drink goat milk. It's very good for the body.

I think if Camels milk was priced right, that it would be huge here in America, but why pay that much for something when we have variable sources for milk(goat, cow, chicken(JK)? I'd like to try it, though. Thanks op

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
only camel milk have the nanobodies.
camel milk should not be expensive, if gov allowed the business

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

Camel milk is just the latest in a long line of 'cure-alls.' A quick look at the general health of Bedouins should indicate whether they tend to be super-healthy, average or unhealthy. When I looked, they are over-average for diabetes and have had a high rate of hospitalisation in recent years. They had the 3rd lowest rate of cancer in Israel. Nothing really persuasive that they're healthier than the norm.

There was a show on Vice.com where the presenter went over to Mongolia and drank camel milk and ate the cheese. It didn't look tasty at all...acquired tastes.

Well-rounded diets and clean environments are the answer, but they don't sell magazines or increase sales in markets.

Camels do not have access to a wide variety of natural Parasite Cures in the environments they live in,the vegetation is scarce, and not varied so they developed their OWN methods of killing the Parasites that were killing them,it is called natural defenses.

We are being engineered to be feasted upon by Prasties,given Bacterial issues and also viral issues from these parasites and it is a GLOBAL ISSUE because we all must have parasites in us but the TYPES and LEVELS cause ALL diseases and illnesses,and there is NATURAL cure in ALL areas of the world available to everyone who is in the know.

Even in the hot dry arid deserts nature has provided a cure for Parasites for us to utilise,IF we can learn about it.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

originally posted by: Kandinsky

Camels do not have access to a wide variety of natural Parasite Cures in the environments they live in,the vegetation is scarce, and not varied so they developed their OWN methods of killing the Parasites that were killing them,it is called natural defenses.

We are being engineered to be feasted upon by Prasties,given Bacterial issues and also viral issues from these parasites and it is a GLOBAL ISSUE because we all must have parasites in us but the TYPES and LEVELS cause ALL diseases and illnesses,and there is NATURAL cure in ALL areas of the world available to everyone who is in the know.

Even in the hot dry arid deserts nature has provided a cure for Parasites for us to utilise,IF we can learn about it.

Camel bombarded by all kinds of pathogens but they recover easily and become immune thanks to nanobodies

top topics

<< 1   >>

join