It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Camel Milk is a cure for almost all diseases.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Nanobodies, Immunoglobulins found in camels blood, have the abilities to attack any random allergen such as viruses germs and auto immune allergens .

they are found in Camel milk, and when humans drink Camel milk the antibodies pass unharmed by the digestive system to the blood in humans and can interact with allergens attacking human bodies.

Sadly the FDA disallow import or sale of Camel milk, depriving us from true alternative therapy Naturopathic therapy.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Interesting information. I wonder if goats milk does similar things. Milk is an antidote for many things, those who have an intolerance or allergy to it, like me, have a disadvantage.

I'm not sure if I would feel safe milking a camel.
edit on 26-7-2014 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: adnanmuf

Sounds like a miracle !!

Can we see some proof ?

like maybe nobody ever gets cancer.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I saw it available online. It's 18 bucks for 16 ounces. A little pricey. I don't drink cow's milk, but I love goat's milk.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I don't know if I could get over the hump to drink it, knowing it was camel's milk

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Sounds like a miracle !!

Can we see some proof ?

like maybe nobody ever gets cancer.

Cant, its illegal., so you have to take a random post about it.

mE, NOW iM All for the camel hump juice being super duper. But Im a twit.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Camel milk has anti-parasitic propertys,research the late and respected Dr. Hulda Clark,you will not regret the investment of time.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 11:42 PM
link   
unfortunately these nanobodies are found only in Camels and sharks (that is why shark fins so expensive in Japan).

there had been many Scientific studies about camel Milk since 1989 when by accident Holland a study initiated by Muslim students found a mistake in the lab about measuring the antibodies of the Camel, but it turned out they are small.
They are so small that they can attack any allergens even can cross the Blood Brain barrier and attack brain cancer.

The Muslim students in Holland wanted to investigate a Hadith of the Prophet Muhammad, in which few men from a tribe while visiting Medina (prophet city) they complained that the air of the city caused their bellies to swell.
The prophet said to them go quickly catch up with my servant whom I sent with several Camel females of recent delivery, and stay with them drinking just the milk, some version of the Hadith (milk and urine)

they were healed.

It has to be the small antibodies of the Camel (Nanobodies).

Holland since export freeze dried Camel Milk (Kamelenmelk brand name)

The most important is not to heat the milk.
In Somalia they keep the milk in room temperature for months and never spoil (nanobodies effects) , they also recommend to drinkl the milk after it is left in room temperature after milking, so the nanobodies will continue to kill all germs the Camel was still fighting (Camel diseases dont affect humans minus Bruxilla).

Arab proverb says "healthier than Camel caretaker".

since the caretaker drink the freshest of camel milk.

Also from the Hadith, it is better to drink the milkl of recent delivery female camels since they give more immunities to their babies.
Camel pregnacy lasts a year.

In Australia they have a medicine for motion sickness (sea sickness ) from camel milk, also this med is same because it contains the antibodies, since the antibodies fight the motion sickness in that medicine in the first place.
In Australia they have dormidaries, but their gov is still stupid follow in the steps of the FDA of the US, and also ban camel milk.

In America only Coop dormitaries where only members can buy the milk from the door of the dormitary.

Most customers are Jews even though in the Talmud Camel milk is NOT kosher but since the Prophet recommended it, they drink it.
it is 90 dollars for a gallon in those coops, hardly but jews can buy camel milk even though the Jews controlled FDA prohibit Camel Milk.
Amazing.

FDA was established to protect the customer from the Drug companies. Now since all its budget is paid by Drigs companies (eli Lilly for example), FDA now protects Drug companies against customers.

some of the diseases Camel milk was proven to help--Crown disease (Irritable colon syndrome), Autrism (especially immediately after immunizations), diabetes , almost all autoimmune diseases (diseases of the 20th century since autoimmune diseases never existed in 19th century, almost fourth of humanity have one autoimmune disease or more).
It can cure MERS the Middle East Retrovirus Syndrome (Corona visrus from bats similar to SARS)

edit on 26-7-2014 by adnanmuf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Do you have anything to back this like a link to proof or story?

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Nanobodiesdo a google search put camel milk and Pub Med you will get all the studies about camel milk about 29 studies

Pub Med is run by the national institute of health and collect all studies that are published in recognised journal scientific in the western world. more studies are in the eastern world like russia and bulgaria etc, and more studies in Saudi Arabia scientistcs who are PhD graduates from us and england.

or simply google nanobodies.!
edit on 27-7-2014 by adnanmuf because: (no reason given)

sorry 129 studies:

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov.../immunology%22[MeSH+Terms]

"Astounding discovery
In the latest study, published in the U.S. journal of Science, in its issue dated August 2005 found that the Camelites and especially

Camel is distinct from other the rest of the mammals in that they have in their blood and tissues antibodies that are smaller.

Composed of short chains of amino acids and form the image of V and scientists called it complements or antibodies

so they are called Nano Antibodies short antiobodies Immunoglobulin IgG and they are v shaped.

There is no such antibodies only in camel, but other antibodies of human and other mammals
are bigger and Y-shaped,

And the size of the Camel antibodies is a tenth the size of regular human antibiotics and more agile so that they are able to lock onto its targets of germs and cancer antigens and destroy them. the same ability antibodies regular, and pass easily through cell membranes and reach all the body's cells. And features of the Camel nano-antibodies are more stable in the temperature resistance and change, and maintains effectiveness while passing from stomach and intestines to blood stream, Unlike other animals antibodies that incur damage because of thermal changes and because of digestive enzymes.
Thus enhancing the prospects for the emergence of drug vials containing these Camel antibodies to treat inflammatory bowel disease, Colon Cancer and Rheumatoid Arthritis and possibly Alzheimer's patients as well.

Bukhari narrated from Anas, may Allah be pleased with him that some people from Areni bedoin tribe came to the Prophet and said:

(We are together got hit by a disease that made our stomachs big because of us coming to your city.The prophet ordered them to join the Camels’s guide and camp seperately with the camels and only do drink the raw milk and urines of the camels who were lactating of first months after delivery, so

Milk and urine even repaired their stomachs and their colors ....) end of Hadith.

It is clear from this Hadith that in camel's milk and urine are cure for some diseases.

like bone cancer and inflammatory disease of the colon,

In both diseases benefit patients eating camel's milk and urine

Where secrete these antibodies in milk and small urine

This could be the secret behind why camel’s urine can cure or improve many patients with

Hepatitis B and C according to several expatriate American doctors MDs

And some cases of chronic inflammation of the colon

And some cases of early cancer especially of digestive organs.
and even more diseases especially epidemics.
Colostrum (fIRST mILK) is known to contain antibodies such as IgA, IgG, and IgM in mammals
Other immune components of colostrum include the major components of the innate immune system, such as lactoferrin,[4] lysozyme,[5] lactoperoxidase,[6] complement,[7] and proline-rich polypeptides
Colostrum produced on a breeder's own premises is considered to be superior to colostrum from other sources, because it is produced by animals already exposed to (and, thus, making antibodies to) pathogens occurring on the premises"
]Camel/Immunology studies at Med Pub hub for medical research

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Wouldnt it make more sense to extract the nanobodies rather than just stick with drinking camel milk? Also i doubt its a cure all but help with some things sure. Not everyone can drink milk. Most people are lactos intolerant and dont know it.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 12:55 AM
link   
You could wait until the Circus comes to your town I suppose.

Huh, is owning a camel illegal in the US?

Used to smoke Camels

edit on 27-7-2014 by Compressor35 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 12:59 AM
link   
no there are dormedaries . camels can live in the snow.
however no transport of camel milk is allowed, so only a person can buy camel milk if he goes personally to the dormidary (he also have to be registered in the coop)

I have camel milk powder. i put it in the pharmacy cupboard.

It is 100 dollars for 44 cups.
It is powdered made in the netherland Holland
"kamelenmelk"

also antibodies harvested from wild horses are rich in good immunity, however they are expensive to make, and the meds are expensive and injectable. A Horse in Bulgaria had been supplying antitoxin for Dipheteria for 40 years. Probably the most famous horse in the world. it was immunized for about everything.
it was in a lab of very advanced biotechnology. East europpean countries are famous for these such labs.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Ewwww I will keep my diseases thank you very much......Well until I actually get something then Ill be drinking straight from the camel.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: karmicecstasy
Ewwww I will keep my diseases thank you very much......Well until I actually get something then Ill be drinking straight from the camel.

no freeze dried camel milk powder is fine. The colustrum made by Aurtalia medicine for motion sickness is fine too. the good news you dont need a prescription for this medicine or camel milk.

antibodies from Horse need prescription and are expensive.

camel milk in east afica is very cheap.
there is a company in United Arab emirates makes chocolate from camel milk too.

it is found in many coffee shops around the world in England for example (the chocolate kind)

cocoa also ios very useful for alzheimer and dementia, especially the Bravada cocoa. a drink in Mexico for the natives cheap and healthy since the cocoa beans are not fermented but only washed (kosher)

it is imperative to protect the wild mustangs in the west, since horses live and even sleep in the open exposed to all kind of viruses even the modified ones by cosmic dust.

better than housed horses.

Free the Mustang.

our gov is slaughtering them now because they eat the grass, and selling the meat to mexico.

they are also housing them making them lose their powerful immunity

Free the Mustangs our true American animal not the eagle.
f the eagle.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aural
Wouldnt it make more sense to extract the nanobodies rather than just stick with drinking camel milk? Also i doubt its a cure all but help with some things sure. Not everyone can drink milk. Most people are lactos intolerant and dont know it.

actually lactose intolerance is a kind of auto immune disease genetically origin. Camel milk heal the immune reaction of digestive system (colon) and camel milk shoul heal the auto i9mmune response of the lactose intolerance.

Lactose intolerance now adays are only partial in all affected, since the gene diluted by marriage.

also harvesting nanobodies is being done now by that netherland pharam company where they implant the nanobodies from camel in bacteria and grow the bacteria, making very specific nanobodies to specific diseases like Humera.

I presume that people die from critical diseases like pneumonia because they only a little push (little adding on generic antibodies like from Camel or horse)
that little is difference betweeen life and death.
that is why I keep my camel milk powder in medicine cabinet.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: adnanmuf maybe i should not say lactos intolerant but adults able to digest milk in itself is a genetic fluke that origined with europeans. Other ethnicities dont have it. Humans are the only animals that can digest milk as adults. Correct me if my info is wrong. Repeating things ive heard before on it. Extracting the antibodies i suggested as a solution to any regulations because i think that would be treated differently.
edit on 27-7-2014 by Aural because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Raw cow's milk has saved my life.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aural
a reply to: adnanmuf maybe i should not say lactos intolerant but adults able to digest milk in itself is a genetic fluke that origined with europeans. Other ethnicities dont have it. Humans are the only animals that can digest milk as adults. Correct me if my info is wrong. Repeating things ive heard before on it. Extracting the antibodies i suggested as a solution to any regulations because i think that would be treated differently.

that genetic mutation originated in a woman in central asia 5000 years ago.
then it was pure mutation (100%), where the person get sever diarria and even death from drinking milk.
Now after 5000 years that mutation is deluted it is not 100% powerful , but much less, so people have the mutation could still drink milk.
Camel milk is much less in lactose that Cow milk!

and Camel milk is not to drink all the time but just in life threatining disease, or for few weeks.

there is no problem. Cow milk cause lactose intolerance problem, but since nanobodies in Camel milk attack even the allergen that cause milk intolerance (which happens in the mucosa of the intestines) the nanobodies attack the autoimmune allergen of lactose intolerance at that level ie in the mucosa preventing inflamation (immune reaction to milk intolerance in the first place)

I guess.

At any rate drinking milk is no longer a problem.
also camel milk is used as a replacement for cow milk when babies get allergy from cow milk (happens a lot and should be warned of, since simple allergey to cow powdered milk can cause or a sign of future autoimmune diseases in the baby when she grows up)

Mother milk is the best, but when disease then camel milk or specialized expensive powdered milk like Nestle baby formulas. I prefer Camel milk on any processed milk. beware.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 03:14 AM
link   

ummmmm..... if you pasturize the milk they are destroyed... and I wouldn't say they pass unharmed through the human digestive tract.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join