It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Oppression Of Palestine... Breaking The Silence!!!...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: thesaneone

I was wearing a Keffiyeh not hiding my face...

Secondly I wasn't there to say "at least I showed my face"...
I was their for spiritual & vocal support!!!

I'm proud of everyone who showed up though, especially the Jewish community, what an amazing cheer they received!!!

Peace saneone!!!

Does it get dusty and arid in London?

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Thats good bro. I dont really agree with either side. I feel like the conflict has spun out of control because of atrocities committed on both sides. Both Israelis and Palestinians have done some messed up things that keep perpetuating the conflict. At this point, the line is so blurred, where do you draw the line? There are very few innocents in this conflict, except the children on both sides that happen to be caught up in the cross fire.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   

None...
But then I haven't heard of any such protest in London...
But on the other hand I've never been to an anti-Israeli protest either...

I was at an anti-BBC protest regarding biased news & propaganda!!!
The next protest was a march that consisted of the same political ideology!!!

Peace saneone!!!

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   

It is noble that you stand for the Palestinians, but it is naive to view them as the victim of anything more than their own retaliation. Because they react to violence with violence, they are not able to play the role as the victim in this conflict. At this point, does it really matter who cast the first stone?

Palestinians kill Israelis and Israelis kill Palestinians. Women and children have been accidentally and purposefully targeted on both sides of the conflict.

What I don't understand about this whole situation is: Why cant both parties come together under one flag? Is it necessary for an Islamic state to exist? What about the existence of a Zionist state? Why cant a secular state be formed that includes both Israel Jews and Palestine Muslims. Integration. Minority rights and representation?

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   

A lot of fumes from traffic that was backed up...

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   

But the sign your holding says free Palestine.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   

If Palestine is free, ill take one.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: CZ75P01

Article Seven reads differently on Wikipedia, and Article Six mentions peaceful existence with all religions!!!

So it's hard to decide what the Charter actually represents, Wikipedia also says the Charter was left behind in 2008 for a more secular manifesto!!!

Peace CZ!!!

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   

But why the violence from Hamas and the 8 terrorist organizations, or freedom fighter groups, operating in Palestine?

Practice what you preach?

If they wanted peace, they would stop firing rockets into Israel. Then, Israel would lose its credibility and seem like an aggressor by. But because they react with violence, they are seen as nothing more than extremists.

Perfect example:

Hamas said it fired five rockets at Israel late Saturday after rejecting Israel's offer to extend a 12-hour humanitarian cease-fire by four hours, casting new doubt on international efforts to broker an end to 19 days of fighting.

The terror group said two of the rockets were aimed at Tel Aviv. Police in Israel's second-largest city dispersed a peace rally attended by several thousand people because of the threat, a spokesman said.

Hamas spokesman Sami Abu Zuhri said the group rejected Israel's proposal to extend an original 12-hour lull by four hours, until midnight (2100 GMT) Saturday.

WHY?
edit on 26-7-2014 by CZ75P01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: demus

You know, at this point, it's pretty useless to discuss this with you, because it's always those few people that no matter what you say to them, they will always keep telling same story over and over again.

For the last time. Hammas attacked Israel first. Israel fought back. Hammas refused to make peace with them again. Everything that happens to them, is now very well deserved.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   
No to terror
No to Hamas

And now they are getting their butt kicked they cry
and if they get a breather they exploit it to send rockets...

Support Israel Free Israel once and forever

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

You can try to justify and defend the IDF's actions...
But even former Soldiers are condemning them...

So? Soldiers everywhere disagree with the reasons they are fighting. You don't have to understand why you're fighting to be a soldier. You don't have to understand what's at stake. No one is requiring soldiers to be experts in global politics in order for them to enlist. So what is your point?

Hamas continues to fire rockets into Israel after proposed ceasefires. They know what will happen and they keep instigating. If Israel were to be left alone, the conflict would end. If Hamas were to be left alone, Hamas would still try to destroy Israel. They believe strongly in it. They believe strongly in it because they believe it is their divine mandate. Once Israel wipes them out similarly to how the US wiped the Japanese out in world war 2 when they thought they had a divine right, this will end. The Islamist extremist, sharia law-having world needs a wake up call. They are holding the earth back from peace.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

you do realize the video title referring to people as "goyim" is like calling them stupid cattle right?
edit on 26-7-2014 by duesprimusvictorimmortali because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Wow...this is not an interrogation. What's with all the questions aimed at CharlieSpeirs? Last i checked, this thread was less about him, and more about the Israeli organisation 'Breaking the Silence'.

In any case, Breaking the Silence is a very important organisation. Not only because it exposes the actions of which the IDF commits against the Palestinians, but because it brings a level of transparency to the military.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, CharlieSpeirs.

All the best.

Daas.
edit on 26-7-2014 by daaskapital because: sp

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: demus

don't worry; the world is with Palestine; the world knows the truth...

Yeah!

Where are all the protests against Palestinians... Good luck to anyone trying that out, unless it's in Israel.

soulwaxer

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 06:50 AM
link   

"The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct 'Palestinian
people' to oppose Zionism.

"For tactical reasons, Jordan, which is a sovereign state with defined borders, cannot raise claims to Haifa and Jaffa.
While as a Palestinian, I can undoubtedly demand Haifa, Jaffa, Beer-Sheva and Jerusalem. However, the moment we
reclaim our right to all of Palestine, we will not wait even a minute to unite Palestine and Jordan."

(PLO executive committee member Zahir Muhsein, in a 1977
interview with the Dutch newspaper Trouw.)

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

Thanks pal,
I'll admit I expected a barrage despite the premise of the thread...

Shoot the messenger if the message can't be stopped eh!!!

Peace Daas!!!
edit on 27-7-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: ProfessorChaos

"The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct 'Palestinian
people' to oppose Zionism.

"For tactical reasons, Jordan, which is a sovereign state with defined borders, cannot raise claims to Haifa and Jaffa.
While as a Palestinian, I can undoubtedly demand Haifa, Jaffa, Beer-Sheva and Jerusalem. However, the moment we
reclaim our right to all of Palestine, we will not wait even a minute to unite Palestine and Jordan."

(PLO executive committee member Zahir Muhsein, in a 1977
interview with the Dutch newspaper Trouw.)

This will be ignored by the ignorant!

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

What of those who are born in Palestine???
Are they not Palestinian???

Or am I being ignorant???

Not that Professor added to the thread with anything relevant about Breaking The Silence!!!

Peace combat!!!

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: smithjustinb

So nuclear war is the answer in your mind???
I disagree!!!
And you'd rather soldiers were mindless drones with no concept of right and wrong???
Again if so, I disagree!!!

Just trying to narrow down your post!!!

Peace smith!!!

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join