It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michelle Obama Teams Up with Monsanto to Push 'Healthy' GMO Childrens Food (HOAX)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Why can't each state get their food locally from farms and such? Why should the federal gov control the food and water? These people are crazy

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX
a reply to: interupt42

And they probably have a finger or two in the companies manufacturing, programming and supplying the electoral vote counting machines too.

All neat and tidy.

yeppers, and they are also getting back control of the internet via net neutrality. With net neutrality if your hosted site doesn't pay to play or isn't a team player they will be able to de-prioritize your traffic to a crawl to make sure your views don't get back.

Ron Paul was to the internet , what Ross Perot was to the debate process.

After a very successful debate by Ross Perot both the DNC and the RNC haven't allowed a third party candidate to ever be present at the final debates. They did via their their equally Republican and Democrat controlled corporation [The Commission on Presidential Debates (CPD)] which decides who gets to be at the debates ,and what gets discussed , and who gets to ask the questions.

After a very successful internet grass root efforts by Ron Paul they are undoing net neutrality.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   
The ties the Obama administration have to Monsanto are the number one reason I want him out of office as soon as humanly possible. In every good fiction that describes a dystopian future there is always an evil corporation that runs everything... in reality, Monsanto is that company. They are the real life equivalent of Umbrella Corp.

The worst part about this is they are forcing school children to eat this garbage. If you do not send your child with food deemed appropriate by Michelle's program, they don't allow your child to have it, force them to eat the GMO crap and then bill you for it.

I think the three biggest threats to the overall safety of the world's population are as follows:

1) Monsanto
2) Middle Eastern chaos
3) Mistreatment of our Environment

Monsanto is number one. Everything irritates me, but I don't hate much of anyone or anything. With that said, I hate Monsanto to a degree that is by its very nature is indescribable as the expletives needed to properly express my anger and hatred have not yet been created.

Obama has given us over to Monsanto time and time again. They are the enemy of all.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Interesting that nobody is questioning the veracity of this. Do your homework people, there's not a single source on the web that doesn't trace back to the dailyleak.org article. Drudge report picked this up from EAGnews.org whose source is dailyleak.org and now without any vetting it's on 10,000 blogs sites and being accepted as fact.

If anyone could come up with another source that doesn't trace back to dailyleak.org, preferably somewhat credible, I'd love to see it.

I'm not saying it's NOT true, or that there's not Monsanto ties to everyone, including Democrats, but I don't enjoy being made a fool of and I'm going to need something substantial to back this up before I offer an opinion.

EDIT:

Here we go:

The quotes are over 3 years old. Please read this article at Washington Post.

In a glowing endorsement of the type that first ladies have rarely, if ever, made of major corporations, Obama called Wal-Mart's effort "a huge victory for folks all across this country" and said it has the "potential to transform the marketplace."

"When I see a company like Wal-Mart launch an initiative like this, I feel more hopeful than ever before," said Obama, who has made fighting childhood obesity and increasing nutritious food options in poor neighborhoods a top priority. "We can improve how we make and sell food in this country."

This is a hoax.
edit on 2014-7-25 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I'm not sure about the truth of this article. From an article written in January of 2011:

www.washingtonpost.com...

"When I see a company like Wal-Mart launch an initiative like this, I feel more hopeful than ever before," said Obama, who has made fighting childhood obesity and increasing nutritious food options in poor neighborhoods a top priority. "We can improve how we make and sell food in this country."

Exact quote with WalMart instead of Monsanto...

Looks suspicious to me... Oops! I see I'm a tad late.

edit on 7/25/2014 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
They got to her.

No. Just no.

This has been know for years,the Obamas connection to these people, years ago I posted about it.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Even if it is false, most of my statements remain true.

I can't stand them.

Monsanto is nothing more than a scourge upon mankind.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

I'm not sure about the truth of this article. From an article written in January of 2011:

www.washingtonpost.com...

Looks suspicious to me...

Yes it's a hoax but once Drudge Report picks it up, it's instantly repeated by thousands of other sources.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   

I was looking for a source, too. Didn't find anything.

I am voting for Hoax, too!

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   
The original article is quoting it as associated press ....

I'm not seeing it on Drudge.

Epoch Times

The report was posted on EAGnews.org, a site run by the Education Action Group Foundation, which is described as a non-partisan and non-profit from Michigan. However, the website was down after Drudge made it the front-page story, likely due to the massive amount of Web traffic. It, however, can be accessed via a Google cache.

I can't find an AP story ... looking .....

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
Interesting that nobody is questioning the veracity of this. Do your homework people, ..

Everyone had it ... looked pretty legit ...
If it turns out that it's not accurate ... then it's VERY good news.
I hope that's the case.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
The original article is quoting it as associated press ....

I'm not seeing it on Drudge.

Epoch Times

The report was posted on EAGnews.org, a site run by the Education Action Group Foundation, which is described as a non-partisan and non-profit from Michigan. However, the website was down after Drudge made it the front-page story, likely due to the massive amount of Web traffic. It, however, can be accessed via a Google cache.

I can't find an AP story ... looking .....

Dailyleak.org

Obama announced her intentions in front of crates of fresh produce on Thursday. “When I see a company like Monsanto launch an initiative like this, I feel more hopeful than ever before,” said the First Lady. “We can improve how we make and sell food in this country.”

Washington Post

They just replaced the word Wal-mart with Monsanto. Drudge Report doesn't clean up the mess they make, they're a disinformation hub.
edit on 2014-7-25 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Drudge Report doesn't clean up the mess they make, .

I didn't get it from Drudge.
Comparing the two, it looks like it could be a fake story.
I guess now we wait and see if this gets confirmed or denied.
Everyone has picked it up all over the internet ...

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   

www.huffingtonpost.com...

But, starting with his choice for USDA Secretary, the pro-biotech former governor of Iowa, Tom Vilsack, President Obama has let Monsanto, Dupont and the other pesticide and genetic engineering companies know they'll have plenty of friends and supporters within his administration. President Obama has taken his team of food and farming leaders directly from the biotech companies and their lobbying, research, and philanthropic arms. Michael Taylor, former Monsanto Vice President, is now the FDA Deputy Commissioner for Foods. Roger Beachy, former director of the Monsanto-funded Danforth Plant Science Center, is now the director of the USDA National Institute of Food and Agriculture. Islam Siddiqui, Vice President of the Monsanto and Dupont-funded pesticide-promoting lobbying group, CropLife, is now the Agriculture Negotiator for the US Trade Representative. Rajiv Shah, former agricultural-development director for the pro-biotech Gates Foundation (a frequent Monsanto partner), served as Obama's USDA Under Secretary for Research Education and Economics and Chief Scientist and is now head of USAID. Solicitor General Elena Kagan, who took Monsanto's side against organic farmers in the Roundup Ready alfalfa case, has been nominated to the Supreme Court. Now, Ramona Romero, corporate counsel to DuPont, has been nominated by President Obama to serve as General Counsel for the U.S. Department of Agriculture.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Drudge Report doesn't clean up the mess they make, .

I didn't get it from Drudge.
Comparing the two, it looks like it could be a fake story.
I guess now we wait and see if this gets confirmed or denied.
Everyone has picked it up all over the internet ...

The EAGnews site pulled the story. Dailyleak.org is a satire site, take a look at the main page "Pro-abortion group handing out DIY abortion kits in front of Hobby Lobby." Drudge was duped but they're not even acknowledging their mistake. Is anyone going to question the sanity of believing any old crap that is making the rounds?

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Okay... that's excellent news. I'm glad you found that out.
I'll contact the ATS Mods and have them move this thread.

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   
If I hear something that would make either political side just salivate (as this would do for the right), I automatically check the sources. This is too "good" to be true, for the right.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Mea culpa. Can't believe I was so asleep. Thanks for the heads up.

Michelle Obama and Monsanto?? Not so fast...

...At this point, I know it is a hoax to piss off liberals...and sure enough, the original source is found. A satire website.

Please remember to check the source before blindly sharing on Facebook. There are going to be more things like this purposely done to piss us off and demoralize us ahead of the midterms.

Time for a million man execution of idiots who think this is real and probably shouldn't be allowed to use the internet.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Actually .. the hoax was pulled off in an excellent way.

The story was totally believable. The Obama administration has very close ties with Monsanto. So the hoaxer just put the story one step further. That's how to do a 'good' (wrong word but you know what I mean) hoax. Gotta' make it believable.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   

You found it believable. I found it highly suspicious. It's a matter of our political leanings.

I'm not aware of Obama's "very close ties" with Monsanto.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join