It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Witts - Self Running Generator

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Your assessment of these people and their website is the same i arrived at, for the same reasons too.

Millions die around the world for one reason or another directly connected with lack of adequate energy supply.

ANY truly religious outfit with a working machine like they describe would have happily given the technology away years ago, and received their reward from their god, not the bank.

But millions of Human beings doesn't appear to be enough to pull on their religiously inspired sense of duty and charity to gods other children, regardless of them being members of their little sect or not.

So yeah...it's meh i'm afraid.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

The only thing perpetual in theses scams is the perpetual cycle of asking for more money.
edit on 26-7-2014 by GetHyped because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Hey people. The thread is about the video in the op and not their website, which they may have been forced to maintain in a dubious state, for whatever reason, by the tptb. Comment on the video itself, without linking it to their website in any way, as I don't see any hidden wires there.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Nochzwei
Ok, why would you expect to see hidden wires? Isn't that the point in hiding them?

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: DenyObfuscation
Ok, why would you expect to see hidden wires? Isn't that the point in hiding them?

As far as I can asses, the machine is self running and stand alone

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Your ability to assess the device via the video is limited to what is displayed in the video.

ETA: @ 6:00 in, he unplugs the supply and 'switches' to the other power cord. What is that power cord connected to? Can you tell for sure what is supplying power after the 'switch'?
edit on 26-7-2014 by DenyObfuscation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Your ability to assess the device via the video is limited to what is displayed in the video.

Well anyone can see that the camera pans all around the machine. What more can anyone want to see, to confirm that it is self running

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nochzwei

Well anyone can see that the camera pans all around the machine. What more can anyone want to see, to confirm that it is self running

I was adding to my previous post when you posted this. I'll add my edit here to make sure you see it.

@ 6:00 in, he unplugs the supply and 'switches' to the other power cord. What is that power cord connected to? Can you tell for sure what is supplying power after the 'switch'?

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   

I was adding to my previous post when you posted this. I'll add my edit here to make sure you see it.

@ 6:00 in, he unplugs the supply and 'switches' to the other power cord. What is that power cord connected to? Can you tell for sure what is supplying power after the 'switch'?

It has to be connected to the power output from the generator, unless they are using tesla type wireless power transmission from elsewhere

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   

It has to be connected to the power output from the generator,

Why does it "have to be" connected to the o/p from the generator?

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: DenyObfuscation

I can see feeling yelled at, due to the tone of the response:

Questions like this need more context. If you're referring to Bearden's scalar technology, there are two explanations in the following link, one in real physics and one in the land of woo, the latter being mostly where Bearden resides:

The main current proponent of scalar wave pseudophysics is zero-point energy advocate Thomas E. Bearden

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Mary Rose
The "tone"? Arb was probably laughing or at least smiling when he replied. You're funny.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

To keep the gen running via the motor, obviously

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Do you believe Criss Angel is actually walking on water or doing whatever else he does when performing an illusion?

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: DenyObfuscation

Yes, I know.

The point is, the word "woo" is used to answer a serious question posed on a thread where the members are invited to ask the OP anything about physics.

The questioner was asking in a respectful way and deserved a respectful response.

The questioner probably thinks the question was a good one, based on his or her experience.

I would call the response he or she got "ridicule by proxy." I brought this up on a thread I started on the Board Business forum, "Sarcasm, Ridicule, Obfuscation, and Ad Hominems on Threads":

originally posted by: Mary Rose
In my opinion, this is ridiculing the poster by proxy.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   
The thing is.. a discovery like this would need to be accompanied by a social component of sorts.

Without that.. its either a hoax from the start, or it should be perceived that way even if it isnt. Though I do not expect those opposed to the scientific method to understand.

The second law of thermodynamics is unlikely to be proven false, however there is a chance that we do not currently understand the full extent of energy extractable from an event.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Serdgiam
The second law of thermodynamics is unlikely to be proven false, however there is a chance that we do not currently understand the full extent of energy extractable from an event.

It may be that the law is assumed by the mainstream to be applicable to both closed and open systems when in reality it only applies to closed.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Do you believe Criss Angel is actually walking on water or doing whatever else he does when performing an illusion?
Lol never heard of him.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Lol never heard of him.

Prepare to be amazed

In the OP vid, what is the power source for the fixture base that the adapter is screwed into? They don't show you.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: GetHypedFrom their "Gifts" page

DISCLAIMER — IF YOU BUILD THIS DEVICE, DO IT AS A LEARNING EXPERIENCE ONLY. YOU SHOULD NOT ATTEMPT TO BUILD ANY ELECTRICAL DEVICE UNLESS YOU ARE AN ELECTRICAL ENGINEER AND/OR COMPETENT WITH HIGH VOLTAGE CIRCUITS! IN OTHER WORDS, DON’T TRY THIS AT HOME! ALL THE PLANS ON THIS WEBSITE ARE OFFERED FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY! AND ARE NOT INTENDED TO BE BUILT BY ANYONE.
www.enlightenedtechnology.org...

Well, that kind of shot it in the foot for me, besides, way toooooooo many "Donate" buttons. ;( Sad...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join