It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2014-5, Israel at its most challenging hour, the most horrible siege of Modern History

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the light,
Dear Readers,

I have received a lot of premonitions, since the beginning of this 2014 that point consistently in the same direction, that Israel will be along these next two years at its most challenging hour as a State, and affronting the most horrible siege of the Modern history, a siege of Terrorism already arranged by a combination of fundamentalist Islamic organizations.

There will be moments of intense distress and terrible anxiety for the civilians in the country, instants in which everything will turn really bad, unfortunately the suffering will be terrible for women and children, and the international community could do few to alleviate it.

Iran acting in combination with Hamaz, with the Islamic brotherhood of Egypt, Alqaeda, Islamic jihad and the extremist factions that are fighting in Syria and Iraq are going to build a tremendous ring of violence against Israelis, launched from almost all the cardinal directions.

Pls read:

www.jpost.com...

This grave situation can easily lead, in conjunction with the crisis in Ukraine, to a terrible scenario in the Holy land, a dead-end. Europe and America will be so much distracted with the situation in Eastern Europe , as well as Russia, that this will open a so big space through which the evil forces could act as never before against Israel, knowing that nobody will come effectively in help of the Hebrews.

These is the enigmatic meaning of the four blood moons in a row that are going to be seen in middle east along this and the next year.

four blood moons bad omen felt by Israelis

www.fivedoves.com...

watch.org...

I have perceived thousands of people escaping from Israel in the middle of a terrible evacuation operation , it seems to me that there will be some exodus or new diaspora of modernity from that country toward central Europe, in particular toward the Czech Republic. The retaliation of the evil axis of Islamic terrorism over Israel due to the military campaign in Gaza will be devastating for the Jewish State.

theopenscroll.com...

Sorry to release this negative forecast, but I believe is better to warn on time before to see millions of innocents trapped without hope in the middle of a tremendous siege operation.

thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 7/24/2014 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

You are just stating the obvious.

Obviously.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: BerenstEiner

Really, lets explore in details how obvious is all what I have perceived:

How many Israelis have already arranged bags and make plans to move their homes to Central Europe? do you know that too?

How many of them are still believing that their government can stop this outbreak of violence as many others of the past since 1947?

here some polls about that:

www.israelhayom.com...

After all the operation against terrorists in Gaza right now looks to be successful isn't it?

sofrep.com...

www.timesofisrael.com...

How many are going to remain there until perhaps it is going to be so much late to evacuate? believing again that this is just one more of many crisis they have had in the past?.

here also the outcome of surveys of late 2013 asking to the Israeli civil population about it:

www.israelnationalnews.com...

Thanks for your comment anyway, obviously you don't believe in what I am saying.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I can't help but admit, that what you speak has a ring of truth to it . Whether you look at the religious point of view or a secular point of view, there is indeed trouble coming for Israel.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: highfreq

Yes, it is dramatic and at the same time frustrating, like the chronic of a foretold tragedy, if only the extremism of both sides in that conflict would have given an opportunity to the Peace agreement signed in the 1990s by Izaak Rabin and Yasser Arafat, under the sponsorship of President Clinton.

There has been too much fanatic obsession from the two sides, thinking the violence is the way, moreover, that God is blessing such an orgy of blood, it is like a conspiracy against any possibility of peace, and against whoever defend it. Now everybody is paying the consequences of such a sad mistake.

God doesn't have side in this horrible drama of war, extreme violence is absolutely condemned by him, especially if this occurs in a holy land, since it is a sacrilege against him.

Let us pray now for the millions of innocents, specially the children, that will be experiencing the darkest hour of their lives, May God give them strength to affront it and the opportunity to escape from the terrible danger they are going to face.

The same suffering that a Palestinian Child feels himself surrounded by death, hatred, and lack of hope in the future, right now in Gaza, is going to be felt soon by many Jewish children in the near future, what a desolation in a land that once was blessed by God!.

if only Politicians could realize that where ever a Child is suffering there is an absolute lack of honest leadership in that society. The civilians have lost their right to have their own space, condemned to be living in a battle field.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   

I believe that should such a war take place there are million's of Jew's currently of other nationality's who would flock to join the IDF,.
And there are many with Jewish ancestry who would offer there support as well if the IDF would have them, just not all young men.
If the day come's of a second Holocaust it is the oath of many in Israel to do anything necessary to make sure there enemy's do not survive either and that may mean using there 200+ nuclear ballistic missile's to anihilate major city's in Iran, Syria, Iraq, Arabia and a few over to strike at other enemy's.
There fighter pilot's are after the RAF (Or at least they used to be when Britain still had Harrier squadron's) the best trained pilot's in the world, There army is trained in all necessary tactic's and can resort and Will resort to guerilla tactic's en mass with hidden bunker's, supply's and weapon's to be used in such an event and many if not most are willing to die for there family which for them is there nation.

Although I hate violence if they were to ease off on Gaza it would be a terrible mistake as they then allow a knife to continue to be held to there throat and even pulled back and forth sawing slowly at there neck and so far though I do understand the international ramification's they have made a terrible mistake in allowing the territory to remain independant of there authority.

Much of Israel was Barren until they returned and turned the desert green, this made the Arab's envious and even more hatefull.

There real challenge is that they now face enemy's who WANT TO FIGHT THEM, unlike the bulk of the illiterate soldiers and conscript's of the Arab nation's during the four day war.

Still Ageddon is a him in the region and the great army's have to converge there one day so that Armageddon may come to pass and Jerusalem will pass away as there is a new Jerusalem as you know.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Really, as Berensteiner commented, the OP does just state the obvious. It doesn't take any premonitions to see this, only paying attention to world events.

Just today it was released that Hezbollah and other terrorist organizations may join Hamas in the fight, and discovering the extensive network of tunnels, oh yeah that was just released today, and Palestine refusing a ceasefire, these are all recent turns of events. Kerry failing in cease-fire talks, (no surprise) just watch the news and you can see where this is going. No crystal ball required.
edit on PMThu, 24 Jul 2014 20:37:32 -0500America/Chicago1406252252K3724377 by AreUKiddingMe because: added text

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Youre more than just a little bit late on this...besides. Its already happening. Are you just now realizing it by visions and premonitions? If you had used facts and history...you'll see what you said has BEEN true for 70 years now in the present era.

So Im surprised it took you some "premonitions" to realize what we have all watched unfold right in front of our eyes from the creation of the State of Israel as a country, and throught the 50's 60's 70's 80's 90's Millenium and on into 2014!

edit on 09-22-2013 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I don't care about Israel.. what I'm concerned about in this scenario is the Samson Option.

Also, I certainly hope Israelis don't feel entitled to European citizenship.. let them sleep in the bed they've made.

I don't care for us Europeans always having to pick up the slack when Israel and the US invade and destabilize the Middle East.

If it wasn't for these 'satanic' Abrahamitic religions maybe peace could have a chance.

I'm so tired of this fallen world.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Jews aren not cowards! the'll defend their land.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: xx1234567

Angel is a bit mystical and very religious, it was not an accusation against jewish people and was merely a sharing of a nightmare vision that Angel had of a very terrible possible future which Angel felt compelled to share and perhap's saw a warning.

Personally I have part Jewish ancestry on my mother's, mother's, mother's line and possible Jewish in a paternal ancestor called Zibeon on her father's side as well as other indicator's though we can trace our ancestor's back to full British upper class (though I hate class distinction) as well and I am also part maori paternal line.

SO I do not want Israel whom I see very clearly to me as my distant relative's and family to be harmed but I do feel that as they did not expand when the chance was there in the last century after the formation of the state of Israel because of international pressure but also an error after the four day war when they should have pushed further into enemy territory to created a tactical zone of defence (the should have seized both side's of the Golan mountain range and made the Suez cannal there border) that the current state is living on borrowed time and is effectively doomed to be destroyed like too many egg's in one basket at some future time as the disparity between there enemy's capabilitys and there own narrow's with technology reaching a parity.

Nevertheless being a christian myself I tend to take the view it must all come to pass as it has already been told that it will and only the house founded on the rock or held in the hand of God may survive this calamitous world.

So I think I understand where Angel is coming from and it was not to suggest they were coward's, indeed the truth is there are fanatical sect's of Judaeism in Modern Israel who are extremely hostile to both Islam and Christianity, they are held in check by the more moderate and modern Jewish majority and in recent years there has been a growing but small movement of jew's whom have interpreted the new testament from there own perspective and re founded the Jewish christian church or the messianic jewish church in Israel, they are quite heavily persecuted by the fundementalists but otherwize free to practice there faith, Many of there member's were IDF and many may be now as they are also Jewish Iraeli's.
edit on 25-7-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger
The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear Mysterious Stranger,

Well, I think there are some misunderstandings about what you have mentioned that I must clarify:

This is not the very first time I warn about what is going to occur in middle east, however, I decided to open this thread since the escalation of the violence and the gravity of the events to occur are now reaching a point never before seen along the last 60 years.

If you check, I was essentially foreseen the so critical moment we are right now since long time ago, there is a thread I opened in early days of September of 2012 with respect to the confrontation in between Israel and Iran, and in that one I was clearly describing at that moment, when Ukraine was even not in crisis at all , when also the civil war in Iraq was not out of control as it is now, the way gradually we are going to see how the geopolitical chess game in between those two nations would create the circumstances we are seeing now.

Pls read

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So, it is not that I am little bit late on to perceive the situation , it is that you and perhaps other readers are a little bit late in to give attention to my threads about it.

Now, this thread has an ingredient that by now way has ever being mentioned by you or any other person in ATS or BTS about the final outcome: That many Israelis , if not all, are going to be forced to start a new diaspora due to the collapse of their state under the pressure of what all what I have described.

Let me also clarify that I am certainly aware of the courage Israelis have and I have always respected it, so I am sure they are going to fight until the very last moment, I never have suggested that they are going to avoid confrontation or to escape without giving a good fight. The point is that the circle is closing around them and it is strategically impossible to maintain it for ever, under the present conditions.

So , as Labtech767 correctly has remarked, my prediction has nothing to do with cowardy, and certainly he is right I am very mystical by myself, so I see the things from a higher spiritual perspective, where to kill is essentially a sinful act whoever commit it, although it is clear that everybody has the right of self defense.

Thanks anyway for your comments,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 7/25/2014 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   
If things were truly to become that dire, is it so hard to think that the Israelis would not think about evacuating their non-combatants if given the chance? They have to know that the alternative is to face total annihilation because they are dealing with enemies who have sworn their complete massacre down to the last infant. Something like this is alluded to in Revelation, but under different circumstances and opinion is divided on just who is sheltered in the wilderness.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Dear Ketsuko,

I am afraid that the Israeli government is thinking in anything else, but the consideration to separate children, women and elders to respect them in the conflict, that is absolutely not in their priorities.

What we have seen occurring in Gaza in the last 48 hours is horrendous, extremely worrying from any point of view, is a so grave precedent of massacre that could return as a formidable boomerang against the most innocent in their Jewish side soon or later.

Yours is the reply of the sensate thinking, In the name of God if there is no respect for civilians , specially the most weak and vulnerable groups what is the difference in between this and the horrible crimes against humanity committed in WWII by the Nazis??

To stop the access to the red cross or the red half moon and the UN first aid groups is also crime against humanity, they must have every time privilege to offer medical assistance to whoever requires it.

I pray that somebody , some where can open a space of dialog in which at least may emerge a vital agreement of human rights to respect segments of the population that are not combatants. This is something both sides must respect and agree, otherwise this Palestinian massacre can be followed by another holocaust almost surely

What Hamas has done to use schools to store rockets is also a crime against humanity, they are not respecting their own children, that is an incredible selfish and irresponsible attitude, that has nothing to do with real Islam commandments.

Labtech 767 is absolutely correct, this way of acting is the consequence of the arrival to power of the so radical sectors of the Isreali politics that twenty years ago conspired to destroy the peace action of Yizhak Rabin, until to kill him, suffocating with that assassination what it was the only possible real chance Israel had as a nation to be viable in the middle east. They also became responsible of the death of Arafat that opened the space to the arrival of a new fundamentalist leadership of Hamas in the Palestinian side.

Thanks for your reply,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 7/25/2014 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLaughingGod
I don't care about Israel.. what I'm concerned about in this scenario is the Samson Option.

Also, I certainly hope Israelis don't feel entitled to European citizenship.. let them sleep in the bed they've made.

I don't care for us Europeans always having to pick up the slack when Israel and the US invade and destabilize the Middle East.

Amazing. Israelis found a place that they could call their own after they were thrown out of those European countries. The Holocaust was real. 6 million Jewish citizens of Germany, Austria, Poland, etc were gassed, starved, burned alive. All their worldly possessions stolen by their neighbors and so-called friends. After the war, the survivors had nothing and no where to go. They were traumatized in such a way that few will EVER understand. They weren't welcomed by anyone. The countries that did open their doors, did only for a very few. So, they were given a little piece of land. Because no one else would take them in.

Your statement struck a nerve, obviously. Thank God my grandparents were already here in the U.S. Some other family members weren't so lucky. Every Jewish person, secular or religious, keep their passport up to date, and some cash on hand. Just in case. You just never know if some egomaniac will try to blame you for all the bad stuff that goes on.

I have no idea what the solution should be in the Middle East. I wish there will be peace. I wish all the weapons would turn into garlands of flowers, and the people on all sides would link arms and sing Kumbaya. However, thatbisn't happening. So for the so called "European Countries" to deny any refugees, or turn away people who most likely had relatives there in the first place, sickens me. They made their bed? They had a lot of help from Europe.

I can't even begin to wrap my head around "Satanic" religions...

If anyone wants to learn something, read "The Nazi Officer's Wife" by Edith Hahn Beer.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Well if Judah would happen to need the help Ephraim can bring in a carrier group and some B-1s. Whatever just give him a call he will be in the office all day sharpening his battle ax.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Lolliek

They're pretty satanic in practice are they not? How many cultures have been swallowed up and destroyed by Islam and Christianity? How many millions dead? They've both been a cancer on this earth, they might talk the good talk but what have they actually done.. what is their legacy?

It's ironic.. I judge them by their fruits, like Jesus said, and that's why I call them satanic.

As for the jews of Israel, sure, they can't all be held accountable for the way Israel acts on the world stage, but then again, who can? They've all given their consent, whether it be through inaction or action, Israel the state is an entity that is made up of all the citizens of Israel.. and in that sense they're guilty of quite a few atrocities.

As for immigration to Europe, you should look up how many immigrants from the Middle East & North Africa we take in, per capita. Millions, it's a continuous stream, so many in fact that they have taken over whole cities, no kidding, you probably know this.. but have you sat down and thought about it? They have taken over whole cities. That is pretty crazy and the policies are brain dead.

So who is the instigator of all these conflicts? Who are the warmongers in the Middle East?
It's the US & Israel.. sure, we Europeans are involved in the war on terror but we've been protesting from the get go, I know NOBODY that really approved of this phony war, and in what dream world would our politicians listen to the people when Uncle Sam is brandishing his weapons? The only war I know about is the war on our streets.. immigrants from the Middle East burning our cities down, and you can't help but feel that their anger is somehow justified, I mean we did bomb their countries to smithereens.. and now they're mad, and they're essentially fifth columnists but nobody was prescient enough to foresee something that obvious.
That taking in millions of refugees from countries that you have participated in bombing is quite a ridiculous idea.

It's a mess for sure and there's enough blame to go around but let's not be coy, US foreign policy made this happen and we're picking up the slack.

As for the 6 million jews, I don't care more about them than I care about the millions of Europeans, Russians and Asians that died. And that's the thing, how come Israel is allowed to use the Holocaust card to committ MORE ATROCITIES? It's a ridiculous situation.. we all bled, millions died on all sides, yet all we hear about is the jews.
What to take away from that? Judging from the situation I'd forgive anyone that came to the conclusion that jews are considered to be worth more than other people. And indeed, jews do consider themselves to be the chosen people.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

Well, certainly the images that are going around the world of the horrible unmerciful carnage that the Israeli troops are right now committing on civilians of any kind in Gaza, including children are the worst propaganda ever existed against the legality of the Jewish State.

news.msn.com...

I am afraid that instead to help Israel to settle down as a well recognized state by the international community this action is going to trigger more xenophobia against the Hebrews and will be extremely difficult to be forgotten or by passed by the organizations of human rights.

www.stripes.com...

I don't know really who is in behind the command of the Israel army in Gaza, but soon or later they are going to affront accusations in international courts of crimes against Humanity. It is incredible that the cease of fire that would last 72 hours and it was negotiated by the USA was broken less than 2 hours that began.

earlystart.blogs.cnn.com...

whyevolutionistrue.wordpress.com... oldier/

Both sides are accusing mutually of this sad outcome, anyway the result is the same for the civilians that are trapped in a crossed fire
without any hope to escape. I think also Hamas is not showing any consideration for the innocents that are suffering this siege in Gaza, their attitude is unacceptable from any point of view, they are condemning almost every body to perish in Gaza for their actions. The humanitarian help of the UN, the Red Cross and the Red Half moon was ready to be used to save Palestinian lives and these fanatics have jeopardized all.

It is really sad to see what happen when madness become contagious in a society, because there is no other adjective that can be used to describe this out of control use of indiscriminate violence to almost every body that is in the streets or even hidden in houses, schools to try to protect their lives.

Now, there is no way at all that a rhetoric founded in what happened more than 70 years ago in WWII can justify people that is right now committing atrocities that are no less grave that anything happened in Europe at that time.

Anyway many years before the Holocaust there were so scaring statistics of massive extermination of population in Europe that began with the 1 million dead people along the Russian civil war in 1920s, plus 2 millions more that went to exile, also the horrible purges of the Communism in The former Soviet Union in the 1930s that took the lives of 12 millions of prisoners in the Gulag plus the 9 million more than died of starvation under the collectivization of the agriculture in Ukraine ( Holomor). All those massacres were planned, ordered, performed and executed by well known members of the Jewish Community in those countries.

After all famous communist ideologists and politicians like Karl Marx, Vladimir Ilich Ulianov ( Lenin), Leon Bernstein ( Trotsky), Lazar Kaganovich , Lev B Rozenfeld ( Kamenev) , Grigory Y Zinoviev and Laurenti Beria were all Jewish leaders, even the grandsons of Joseph Stalin, who live in America, are also Jewish, as it was also the last strong Leader of the USSR Yuri Andropov.

The high commissioner of UN for the partition of Palestine in 1940s the Swedish Count Folke Bernadotte was assassinated by a Jewish Plot of which one of the important Israeli leaders Isaak Shamir was accused to have arranged. So No body has certainly moral authority to accuse of terrorism anybody else in this conflict, the Jewish State was founded with such methods.

www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...

It is quite sad to see that the Israel authorities have jeopardized perhaps for ever any trace of international prestige gained by leaders like Menahen Begin and Isaak Rabin with this bloody and crazy military campaign of Gaza that respond to a crisis that could be handled in a very different way. This has created a precedent that by sure will be used against the Jewish civilians anytime in the near future.

Thanks for your comments.

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 8/2/2014 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   
You think this is bad? You shoulda seen us in the 7-year war. Mayn, we curb stomped their asses. Or was it 6 year war?

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

You say Christianity has been a blight, but it seems pretty dang popular. Something worked...

Scientology has been making a comeback, as well! We talk of things like the crusades, with no real knowledge. My favorite types of books are the ones about histories destruction of books. The things we know we don't know!

new topics

top topics

join