It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

detailed war picture, attack kills 30

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 06:44 AM
link   
just saw that an attack against police forces in baghdad killed 30 or so people. just wonder what is going on with this war??? doesnt it bother anyone that our occupation is seemingly spawning hordes and hordes of anomosity angst and hatred towards our homeland and our cause as a liberating force. its creating a massive swell in anti-american foreign policy, tons and tons of anti-war movement and protest. we have brought nothing but chaos and distruction to these people, try to bring them things they do not want or need. is this what they intended all along? in a bold attemp to rectify a more substantial military attitude. creating a justification to enhanced military funding, seems like the attitude they are trying to get. the most worriesome thing is that no one i know is bothered by this, knows about this, or cares about this. with our media downplaying catastophic events, and our oblivious creating unprecidented social surroundings with cellphones things seem to be taking a turn for the dreadful. blood is running thick in the streets of iraq, as well as a clout of disinformation in the streets of america. mabye its time to run for the hills!!! here is an artist rendition(by yours truely) of the horrific events that have become common place over the last year or so in a truely disturbed state we have harbored in a far off land that im sure very few of us have actually been to.

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 06:13 PM
link   
obvioulsy you guys dont really care for my art work, bah!

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 06:24 PM
link   
the drawing is... unique, it would be good if you could find a article or somthing?

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Sturod84,

Honest, when I look more in your picture I must say that you have talent

Blobber

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Did you do that on your Etch-a-Scetch?

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 12:57 PM
link   
no i drew it with the paint program that came with the computer, i could probably do a better one if i took more time or had a better program like photoshop. i have neither. and ty very much blobber for that compliment.

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I get a little offended when I see a picture like that. It implies you make light of the situation. Or at least, thats how I see it.

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by sturod84
no i drew it with the paint program that came with the computer, i could probably do a better one if i took more time or had a better program like photoshop. i have neither. and ty very much blobber for that compliment.

Actually, I think it's a very good picture--primitive, but well composed.

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Fitting but I doubt that an Iraqi police station has actually a big sign written "police" on it

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 07:30 PM
link   
no i do not make light i am only providing a window into the war which has been censored by our government from day 1. an artist rendition is the best we can for now. i have been drawing these kinds of pictures for as long as i can remember and trust me these are as tame as they get

now for my rendition from the

Siege of Fallujah

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by sturod84

Sturod84 is there anyway I could talk to you, in a more private matter? email [email protected]

new topics

top topics

join