It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help Needed To Find Old WW3 Thread

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Hi Guys,

Bit of a random request here but I've been searching for ages now and still not found it.

I'm searching for a thread i read a good 4-5 years ago if not more, its was called something like 'This is how the world will end' or 'the beginning of the end'. Obviously with such a sketchy and ambiguous title, my searches have come up with hundreds of threads but none of which is the one i read.

It was very particular, i remember the author saying its research based on current army figures etc for various countries, current and passed wars, tensions, and the way he/she thought that WW3 would pan out. It went into detail saying that it would start in the middle east, Russia would get involved, obviously USA are involved, but then China gets in on the action, taking Australia and invading West coast US up until the rocky mountains the the US and Canada combined fought them back from their. Also how china would fund African nation who would push up north into Europe.

Its really annoying as from what i can remember, everything the author proposed has happened so far, and i just want to clarify that and to see what he/she thought would happen next.

If anyone can help please do, its been bugging me for about a year now. The worst part is, i foresaw that i would like to reread it, so i printed it out all those years ago, now i cant find it anywhere.

Many Thanks ATS'ers in advance,
MrWebby666

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Hello,

try entering in Google

"This is how the world will end russia china site:abovetopsecret.com"
(whatever I wrote in quotes but don't use quotes in google)
you could also try something like
"end of the world russia china canada site:abovetopsecret.com" or something

It comes up with some threads which COULD be the one you're talking about. Not linking here but just try this google search and you'll see
edit on 7/24/2014 by NoRulesAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Adding the publish year in search yields better results?

This is one that may be it?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: NoRulesAllowed

Cheers, didnt think to check google (i know thats odd). Just figured it'd bring up the same results as the search engine on here.

Ill give it a go

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

I dont know the publish year but ill have a play with a couple, cheers for the idea.
Got really excited then but unfortunatly that thread is not the one.
Cheers anyway loveguy.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I don't know if i'm delighted or dissapointed that i found it this quickly.

If you want to read, its here..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Reading through, hes edited to take out figures etc after criticism which is a shame.

Cheers for the help you two haha

new topics

top topics

join