It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[Duplicate] Mods please close. Ukraine Prime Minister Resigns, as Kiev Moves Toward Elections

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   

KIEV, Ukraine — Prime Minister Arseniy P. Yatsenyuk, a pro-Western technocrat who has guided the Ukrainian government through the tumultous months since the ouster of President Viktor F. Yanukovyvch, resigned abruptly on Thursday, after the governing coalition of Parliament collapsed.

“I declare my resignation in connection with the collapse of the coalition and blocking of government initiatives,” Mr. Yatsenyuk said from the rostrum of Parliament, according to Ukrainian news services.

Ukraine Prime Minister Resigns, as Kiev Moves Toward Elections

This is just breaking and more to come soon.

It looks like this may only be a symbolic step to allow elections to occur under a new parliament.

"Earlier in the day, two major parties announced they were leaving the governing coalition, a step that would allow President Petro O. Poroshenko to dissolve Parliament and call elections for next fall."

I will be the first to admit that I do not fully understand the politics of Ukraine. However this news seems a bit disturbing to me. How do parties just get up and leave parliament? Shortly after the Prime Minister resigns, and they say this is all just in the name of having elections?

Shouldn't elections be able to happen by much simpler means than completely dissolving parliament?

Is this a coup?

edit on 24-7-2014 by xmaddness because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-7-2014 by xmaddness because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Can not comment on that, since don't know much about their political system, but brawling often seems to be a big part of it.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I imagine he may suffer a catastrophic heart attack in the next few days,
Or be shot down leaving the Ukraine,
The way things are turning out
someone ha total control over this situation,
Ever remember the CIA saying they was going to take down 7 country's in 5 years or something along those lines could this be it Ukraine, Syria, Egypt,Israel,Mexico?

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: xmaddness

Is this a coup?

No, this is only the beginning of the endgame. The 777 failed to fell in the preplanned place, the junta started attacks immediately after the "accident", but today the losses higher than ever. It seems they lost the "ATO" definitely...

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Interesting, can only hope the Ukraine is allowed to have FAIR(free of corruption) elections now so that the people can decide for themselves what they want

Don't think it's a coup and timing is weird, it's like Kiev failed to get what they wanted as if they had been waiting for some kind of "incident" to sway it in there favour, it didn't work. I don't know if we will ever find out who shot down MH-17 but I am intrigued by the timing of this.
edit on 24-7-2014 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Thread on this here....
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Maybe converge the two threads?

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Don't you get it? The false government in Kiev, Ukraine is losing. The rebels are winning. Seriously - their armed forces are a joke. They are losing dozens of men a day to rag tag drunken rebels. Their false flag did not work. They are throwing in the towel. I guarantee you their US handlers have already abandoned them.

As far as the two parties quitting - Bet your ass they are quitting because they do not agree with the new government. I doubt they are quitting because of the rebels.

I truly am sorry for the people of Ukraine. United States intelligence services attempted another takeover of a country and left it in chaos....It has happened dozens of times to dozens of different countries (think South America).

This is simply what western black ops leave in their wake.
edit on 24-7-2014 by lightedhype because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-7-2014 by lightedhype because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

And I did a search too.

Please continue this discussion in the already open thread located here

Mods: please close this thread.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: xmaddness

Ask and ye shall receive....

please contribute to ongoing discussion here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...