It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Isis orders women of Mosul to undergo genital mutilation

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcouncil=wisdom

Male circumcision does not reduce pleasure, but increases cleanliness

Male circumcision enhances sensitivity ... promoting premature ejaculation ... diminishing female pleasure.

Get it now????????????????

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcouncil=wisdom
I I know that the religion of piece does not require female circumcision

It depends on which group in 'the religion of peace' you are talking about. They have different interpretations. Probably based on cultural interpretations of the religion.

Female Genital Mutilation

Terms in use in countries where FGM is predominantly practised are often associated with hygiene. Arabic terms include tahara in Egypt and tahur in Sudan (purification).[27] In the Bambara language in Mali it is known as bolokoli ("washing your hands"), and in Igbo in Nigeria as isa aru ("having your bath").[28] In Muslim communities procedures other than Type III are known as sunna circumcision; the term sunna means following the tradition of Muhammad, although the procedures are not required by Islam

Female Genital Mutilation - An Islamic Perspective - By Imad-ad-Dean Ahmad, Ph.D

Middle East Forum - Female Genital Mutilation - Villagers Believe it is Religiously Mandated

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Rainbowresidue

Iam sure a few lobbed off willys would send a message to the men...mess with our bits we mess with yours.
Like a all female ninja willy chopping off squad.
Or Governments like the UK using their economic ties to pressure Governments allowing these things to educate people and make sure it is not allowed and people will be punished If they allow or make a child go throw this.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcouncil=wisdom
Male circumcision does not reduce pleasure, but increases cleanliness Thank God they need it

You're very wrong. Not having the foreskin to protect the glans, there is quite a bit of sensitivity lost over time. And it doesn't affect cleanliness. It's not hard to pull back the skin in the shower. :p

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

I had mine off because my 2nd wife wanted it off and it doesn't feel like before.

My condolences.

wheres the bulging eye smiley?!
Really this is the duh face? looks like the late in life circumcision face I'd make... Just sayin'

Just a little tip, I sell foreskins.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   

a reply to: AutumnWitch657

The women need to wake up and have a revolution to be honest, they hold so much power and that is why the men use religion to control and justify what they do to women.
I see ripplings of it on social media with many young women over there and it is a start.
I really can see the next revolution not to do with the countries but a sexual revolution with the women having enough of it all.

I agree with this.

Asian females are conditioned to be so subservient and meek though, how far can they be pushed before they hit back and demand enough is enough?

Most of the women tolerate all sorts of brutality for their entire lives even whilst living in our Western nations, if we can't stop it on our own doorsteps, how can we stop it over there?

I wish I could give them the strength they need to survive such intolerable oppression, or even rise up against it. My prayers are with them.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

This is yet another grand violation against human right's by a group of fanatical sicko's.
As far as I know Female Genital Mutilation (the cutting away of the Labia and Clitoris - Usually leaving a small unprotected and scarred opening that can cause birth problems as well as making intercourse painfull) is not even a tenet of the religion they claim to be fighting for and it is not really circumcision at all but the female equivelant of a man having his entire sexual organ cut off except for his testes.
The origin is in some African tribes but also some tribal regions of Pakistan, it is thought to make a woman Docile and subservient to her husband, it is not pretty to look at and how they hell can a man get any pleasure if he can not give it to the one he loves, but then I suppose love is something these scum do not know or understand, may God forgive me but I would dearly love to line these terrorist against a wall right now and use a flame thrower to rid the world of there evil once and for all.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

This places culpability for the current fiasco in Iraq squarely on Obama’s shoulders.

None of this most likely wouldn't be happening if it wasn't for good ole' George.
Iraq is week and vulnerable, at least Saddam didn't do the clitorectomy thing.

Time to get rid of religion, everybody's stupid religions.

Religion took my foreskin, and nobody asked 'ME'!
edit on 24-7-2014 by Toadmund because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
a reply to: doobydoll

Some ignorance beings of EA*RTH try and do misuse religions for their own gains and controls upon others. This does not seem fair especially if the ladies there do not wish to be FORCED into these mutilations

we here in America have a religious cult that insists on forced birth for all women, and it's a hell of a lot larger in numbers that ISIS.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Forced birth eh? do tell.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   

I am not a muslim, but I know that the religion of piece does not require female circumcision that's Judaism that requires male circumcision.

I'm sorry but it does, and it requires male circumcision just like Judaism

www.bbc.co.uk...

Muslims are still the largest single religious group to circumcise boys. In Islam circumcision is also known as tahara, meaning purification.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   
also

Prevalence of female genital mutilation by country
en.wikipedia.org...

UK: The Crisis of Female Genital Mutilation

FGM has emerged as a major problem in Europe due to mass immigration. The European Parliament estimates that 500,000 girls and women in the European Union are living with FGM, and every year another 180,000 girls in Europe are at risk of being "cut."

Britain has the highest levels of FGM in Europe. According to a government-funded study published in 2007, at least 66,000 women and girls in Britain have had the procedure performed on them, and more than 20,000 girls under the age of 15 are currently at risk.

These figures, however, may be only the tip of the iceberg. A 2011 Department of Health policy paper warns that "it is possible that, due to population growth and immigration from practicing countries…FGM is significantly more prevalent than these figures suggest."

FGM is thought to be common in Britain among immigrant groups from Egypt, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, Indonesia, Iraq, Kenya, Kurdistan, Liberia, Mali, Nigeria, Northern Sudan, Pakistan, Sierra Leone, Somalia and Yemen.

www.gatestoneinstitute.org...
edit on 113131p://bThursday2014 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

The women need to wake up and have a revolution to be honest,

Easier said then done. They've been subjected to this kind of religious induced ignorant garbage all their lives. They aren't allowed to know anything different. They aren't allowed to question it. They have no recourse in society to help them escape. And they've been beaten down emotionally so much, they dont have the mental capacity to know how to do so. And even if they could get away from the immediate abusers, there is no place for them to hide. They'd be caught and flogged and raped and put to death.

And people wonder why I am offended by burkas and all that other body drapery intended to hide the shame of the female form.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   
There is no forced birth. You always have the right to not have sex don't get married. No woman is forced into motherhood. Even if an unwanted pregnancy occurs there is always adoption. What those religions do have is a ban on birth control. My view says they are free to make that choice. a reply to: jimmyx

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I think it enforces the shame while it hides the body. a reply to: Toadmund

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   
In the USA circumcision is a common procedures having nothing to do with religion. All of my son's ,my brother, all of my uncle's were circumcised and never for religion. reply to: Toadmund

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   
We should drop ship millions of vibrators over the middle east with instructions for women who have not had this mutilation so that they can know just what it is they were forfeiting in the name of purity.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

Did they make the choice to be circumcised?.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
In the USA circumcision is a common procedures having nothing to do with religion. All of my son's ,my brother, all of my uncle's were circumcised and never for religion. reply to: Toadmund

Inspired by religion, it became a norm.
Nobody should take anybody's body parts without that persons permission.

And these idiots shouldn't be shamed by the female body, they should be shamed for being shamed by it, that's OK though, 72 virgins in heaven, who gives a crap about the women here.

Stupid gods, stupid people.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   
In a way yes. This is done to girls 13 years old of course not really because where could they go if they wanted to refuse? They are indoctrinated to believe this is what God wants . It's what husband's want. A woman who couldn't ever say they were bad lover's because they never know the difference if you never have an orgasm to start with. . A woman who wouldn't cheat on them. a reply to: boymonkey74

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join