It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Isis orders women of Mosul to undergo genital mutilation

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
The news reports and the U.N. are doubling down and reconfirming that this story is true. There was some question as to the validity ... but they are now backing up their initial story.

The BBC is saying the story is doubtful. Others confirming it's true.

What's going on?

I'm beginning to get confused.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Those "people" are worse than animals. If someone did that to me there would be no more sex and no more babies.

Hit them where it hurts.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
And even though this is a hoax...I wonder how many of the "outraged" people here have had their sons genitals mutilated. You can call it circumcision...but it is mutilation plain and simple. Or if you don't have any sons, how many of you consider male genital mutilation an acceptable social practice?

I see a lot of hypocrites that are just looking for reasons to hate a group of people.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: theabsolutetruth
It is a practice beyond disgusting in every way. Could you imagine the international outrage if a few million extremist women went about issuing threats to all men about having a similar genital mutilation performed on them

To be fair they should have their glans head removed.
I had a hard time suggesting that, so yeah, it would only be fair.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Perhaps it was all a sick name pun intended joke.

thinkprogress.org...

The story began on Thursday when the U.N.’s second senior most official, Jacqueline Badcock, told reporters of a new religious edict issued in ISIS’ name. The edict — or fatwa — ordered all girls and women in the city of Mosul between the ages of 11 and 46 to undergo female genital mutilation, Badcock told reporters in a teleconference from Iraq. “This is something very new for Iraq, particularly in this area, and is of grave concern and does need to be addressed,” Badcock, who serves as the U.N. humanitarian aid coordinator in Iraq, said.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

I see a lot of hypocrites that are just looking for reasons to hate a group of people.

Oh please, not that old chestnut again.

Good grief.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

That place is hell.

I would rather kill myself than be forced to have this done.

Just think of all the women that will do just that, and the children.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jennyfrenzy
a reply to: doobydoll

That place is hell.

I would rather kill myself than be forced to have this done.

Just think of all the women that will do just that, and the children.

I thought the same.

Just imagine the uproar if there was surge in suicides because of this.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   
That website spews serious propaganda. Can't believe anything from the OP's link. Female genital mutilation doesn't even describe a procedure. This is more 'programming' being slopped across the Internet. Real link please.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pimpintology
That website spews serious propaganda. Can't believe anything from the OP's link. Female genital mutilation doesn't even describe a procedure. This is more 'programming' being slopped across the Internet. Real link please.

If you are going to be an apologist, try harder.
link

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

That is wouderful, yes mine is 56 still look as good as when he was 23, beside losing his hair, he, he. Still we consider ourselves a hot couple within our age range and like you say no problems in bed at all.

edit on 24-7-2014 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

curious,, if i may ask a question..

why are a lot of these guys who condone such a abomination,,not waking up dead in bed?

there used too be remedies,, if u get my drift.
edit on 7/24/2014 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
This is bad. This is almost as bad as it gets. This is absolute subjugation.
Bad caricature, but it makes the point.

What the Hell did 0bama think he was doing? Yup ... gotta obey the orders of the Commander In Chief.

So ... What the Hell were the Voters thinking? Guess it really just doesn't matter what happens to 'other people' anymore.

Sorry for the rant. This stuff tears my soul.

Shouldn't have been in there in the first place.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Pimpintology

Are you saying that there is an acceptable form of female mutilation? I saw this on breaking news this morning. This IS happening.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: fenson76

Only Coward demons do this kind of thing.
Real men would abhor and fight against this horror.
I.S. are horror demons,and they should all burn IMHO.

Who other than demons could do this act-I know not.
Makes them feel big tough guys to do this to girls and women?

Let them all BURN I say.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: theabsolutetruth
Perhaps it was all a sick name pun intended joke.

thinkprogress.org...

She seems to be a real person:

Dr. Jacqueline Carol Badcock

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

How can you honestly spin this to a Obama started problem, Bush sowed the seed for this, created the messs, and Obama is obviously dealing with the fallout.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

No doubt.

Bit of a coincidence she reported this I guess.

One wouldn't like to presume the antics of her ancestors that got to be called that name, evil chicken breeders perhaps?

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: nickyc

If that is true, wouldn't it also be true to say it's not as much Bush's fault as his Father's before him? The father created Iraq as a job half done. The media back then were speculating it was a job that would have to be finished some day.

Would it not also be true to say Afghanistan is Reagan and Charlie Wilson's fault more than anyone? What they did planted the seeds there? Had they not done their parts, nothing which came later could have happened. The fact Wilson and Reagan had the best of intentions doesn't make the loss any better.

I can also just keep it simple and say a President in office for more than a few years has come to own by action or lack of action, just about any major issue with serious ties to national interests. This one has over 5 years of leadership and his own touch applied. He largely owns the things which touch US interests like this.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join