It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Isis orders women of Mosul to undergo genital mutilation

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Islam means submission, and that's what they're doing. Submit or die to anyone and everyone.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fylgje
This is absolutely a tragedy. The UN should be the ones stopping this, NOT America. It should be many countries together working to stop things like this. I wonder if any of these women refuse and choose death?

Really, that would just mean we'd be doing, the US. We pay a full quarter of the UN's operating budget as it is and where do you think they are going to get the bulk of their troops and equipment to do it with?

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I'm not defending ISIS here but the story is apparently not true and even if it were true is that a reason to condemn an entire people, no... only small minds need generalizations to interpret the world.

ThinkProgress

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Regardless of what/who/when and for how long the setup to this situation has/is occurring, at some point the people are going to have to step up... sooner or later, it is going to be their only choice.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: LadySkadi

They need to be left alone to sort out their own problems. The sooner the west backs out of the ME, the sooner they can do that.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74
Agreed - thought that was implied? If not, then yes, agreed.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll
So, so backwards.. And yet a I bet a bunch of you on here genitally mutated your little boys right? (Circumcision)

Let's just stop bombing, killing and damaging children all round.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

I totally agree with you. I find it disgusting that some people have acceptable levels for this kind of thing.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 03:27 AM
link   
The Hamas initiated Gaza war is a diversion so ISIS can take over Iraq without media coverage

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: logicguy69
The Hamas initiated Gaza war is a diversion so ISIS can take over Iraq without media coverage

Except that is not the case, is it. There's plenty over coverage in the UK on Gaza, Ukraine and Iraq.

Regards

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcouncil=wisdom
Thank you Obama for clearing the way. Good job. While I'm at it, nice job also on Showing Russia your strong hand with sanctions. Oh yeah, and Syria. And ....

Oh, come on. By the same logic I could argue that Bush was responsible for the deaths on 9/11, as he cleared the way for that event too. Nonsense. You vastly overestimate the power of the American president and underestimate the power of all other people involved. The only party responsible here is the "Islamitic State" (the Caliphate).

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: logicguy69

WOW, none of us have any idea do we?

www.haaretz.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Hey how about this, Lets say Georgy boy didnt invade Iraq under the false pretences that he did..maaaayyybeee this sh@tstorm wouldnt be happening.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Obama refused ‘repeated requests’ since August 2013 for drone strikes against ISIS He knew, he knew

That is because he views the right wingers in this country as a 'greater' threat.

Over there in the ME is the real 'war on women'.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
Hey how about this, Lets say Georgy boy didnt invade Iraq under the false pretences that he did..maaaayyybeee this sh@tstorm wouldnt be happening.

How's that?

Muslim extremist have been around for more then 1000 years.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Hamas and ISIS are the same peas in a pod:

Hamas (Arabic: حماس‎ Ḥamās, "enthusiasm", an acronym of حركة المقاومة الاسلامية Ḥarakat al-Muqāwamah al-ʾIslāmiyyah, "Islamic Resistance Movement") is a Palestinian Sunni Islamic[7] organization, with an associated military wing, the Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Brigades,[8] in the Palestinian territories and elsewhere in the Middle East including Qatar.[9] Since 2007, it has governed the Gaza Strip, after it won a majority of seats in the Palestinian Parliament in the 2006 Palestinian parliamentary elections[10] and defeated the Fatah political organization in a series of violent clashes.

en.wikipedia.org...

The Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL), alternately translated as the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) or the Islamic State of Iraq and al-Sham (referring to Greater Syria; Arabic: الدولة الاسلامية في العراق والشام‎ al-Dawlah al-Islāmīyah fī al-ʻIrāq wa-al-Shām), also known by the Arabic acronym DAISH (Arabic: داعش‎ Dāʻish), now called simply the Islamic State (IS)[1][7][40] (Arabic: الدولة الإسلامية‎ al-Dawlah al-Islāmīyah), is an unrecognized state and active jihadist militant group in Iraq and Syria. In its self-proclaimed status as a caliphate, it claims religious authority over all Muslims and aspires to bring much of the Muslim-inhabited regions of the world under its direct political control,[2] beginning with nearby territory in the Levant region, which includes Jordan, Israel, Palestine, Lebanon, Kuwait, Cyprus, and an area in southern Turkey that includes Hatay.[41][42]

The group, in its original form, was composed of and supported by a variety of Sunni insurgent groups, including its predecessor organizations, the Mujahideen Shura Council, the Islamic State of Iraq (ISI) and Al-Qaeda in Iraq (AQI), the insurgent groups Jaysh al-Fatiheen, Jund al-Sahaba, Katbiyan Ansar Al-Tawhid wal Sunnah and Jeish al-Taiifa al-Mansoura, and a number of Iraqi tribes that profess Sunni Islam.

en.wikipedia.org...

For those that are willfully supporting the fall of Israel.

What do people think is going to happen ?

LEVANT covers Syria,Palestine, and Isreal, and others.

SIS is an extremist group which follows al-Qaeda's hard-line ideology and adheres to global jihadist principles.[75][76] Like al-Qaeda and many other modern-day jihadist groups, ISIS emerged from the ideology of the Muslim Brotherhood, the world’s first Islamist group dating back to the late-1920s in Egypt,[77] which follows an extreme anti-Western interpretation of Islam, promotes religious violence and regards those who do not agree with its interpretation as infidels and apostates. Concurrently, it aims to establish a Salafist-orientated Islamist state in Iraq, Syria and other parts of the Levant.[

Levant

The Levant (/ləˈvænt/), also known as the Eastern Mediterranean, is a geographic and cultural region consisting of the "eastern Mediterranean littoral between Anatolia and Egypt".[2] The Levant today consists of the island of Cyprus, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Syria, Palestine, and part of southern Turkey (the former Aleppo Vilayet

What is going on in Iraq,Israel, Palestine,Syria is so much bigger than what some people want to see.

A world dominated by Sharia Law, Dominated by Islam where genital mutilation on a global scale.

That is what they want.

edit on 25-7-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Well thank God we went over there and have been fighting for over a decade, increasing division and chaos! Now we can...do it again??

God I wish you could just put pictures in posts...totally ruins the effect...

edit on 25-7-2014 by TheJourney because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
I wonder if the U.N. will dare to speak out against this?
I have no doubt they are shaking in their shoes over ISIS.

The UN just ordered up 10,000 pairs of new underwear for its soldiers to change into.

.....( End Sarcasm )
edit on 25-7-2014 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Humm, I been married for 33 years to a circumcised man, we never have any problem in that "department", so perhaps is no on all males.

Marg,

The problem with this type of genital mutation, ( not your husbands
) is that they cut-off the clitoris completely, that would be the equivalent of a man getting his penis cut off.

This is really unreal if they are actually calling for this.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
I'm not defending ISIS here but the story is apparently not true and even if it were true is that a reason to condemn an entire people, no... only small minds need generalizations to interpret the world.

ThinkProgress

Any culture or race that makes a woman into a barbie doll with all her stuff removed, without pain killers, in a torturous vile satanic ritual of agony unimaginable in the universe, often with dull razors, and dying from infection HAS A LOT OF CHANGING TO DO AND IT NEEDS TO BE ENFORCED IF THEY DON'T TURN THEMSELVES IN FOR CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY.

THIS HAS TO BE STOPPED. WE CAN'T ALLOW THIS TO HAPPEN.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join