It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tony Abbott offers his forces to deploy to Ukraine

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Tony, what in gods name are you doing? Putting 50 policeman on the ground.. against mother freaking Russia?

The Prime Minister confirms the pre-deployment of 50 AFP officers to help ensure a thorough investigation is carried out at the crash site.

www.smh.com.au...
20140724-3chv6.html

On Monday morning I was listening to early morning radio, around 6amish. I could swear on my mothers life that the first few news reports that morning, in the twilight hours mentioned Australian Officials considering putting troops into Ukraine to secure the site.
It was on the first few news bulletins, then i never heard it again.

Then tonight we have a very confronting Mr Abbott with his very royal blue backdrop telling the world we need 50 police on the ground to ease the suffering of the poor victims families.

not since bush and 911 have I seen someone so blatantly take the piss

edit on am552318242014-07-24T05:52:03-05:00052014p by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Wow I have never been one to pay attention to Australian politics, but seriously what the hell is wrong with this guy! I mean it is pretty clear that he is just another spokesman for the masters that Murica and Canada and needs take the foot out of his mouth, although I am sure it would not take long to place the other one in its place!

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 06:03 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Nothing personal Agit, but I'm all over that one like a fat kid on a cup cake.

Fat Kid On Cup Cake Here

Kind Regards
Myselfaswell
edit on 24-7-2014 by myselfaswell because: pesky typo

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 06:04 AM
link   
His forces?

I assume he is going to be first in line.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I think he is off his flamin rocker . The Abbott has become delusional
with images of his own power . For gods sake Australia what were you thinking off

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 06:21 AM
link   
I would love to hear the in full, what was said in the 3am phone call from Vladamir to Tony.

I know we kick ass, but surely the Prime minister of Aus cannot make such a big international call like this without the backing of the big brothers.
Or a host of nations joining and we are just the first to announce?

It's a crazy game of chess, and I don't want to be a pawn.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

i tip my hat to you sir!

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 07:05 AM
link   
anybody notice how his face is same like face of the-ever-magnificent Blair?

same soulless clown like gaze.

I don't know who ordered him to offer Australians to send to Ukraine but it is not for Australian interests.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: demus
anybody notice how his face is same like face of the-ever-magnificent Blair?

same soulless clown like gaze.

I don't know who ordered him to offer Australians to send to Ukraine but it is not for Australian interests.

The guy is a maggot just like that red headed penguin before him.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Do not be too quick to discount the role Australia plays in the continuing play for globalized control by a certain few.

We are the only Island Continent, our population has been manipulated to be very low for the last fifty years, we are the goto destination when a northern hemisphere nuclear incursion occurs, our SAS soldiers are respected by all elite forces and our Political leaders are directly influenced by TPTB, which means what they say is scripted and so has a hidden agenda within it....

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: subtopia

Nuclear incursion. I assume you mean a nuclear exchange between the US and Russia? Australia has US base Pine Gap which would be on the target list and major cities Canberra, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth could be taken out with one warhead. I doubt Australia would escape any nuclear holocaust or nuclear winter or global fallout. A full scale launch by USA and Russia would pretty much destroy the whole world. Antarctica might be the go.

I almost forgot Tony Abbott is brain dead. lol.

edit on 24-7-2014 by JimTSpock because: spelling

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: JimTSpock
The Cold War was just a diversion for America and Russia to continue the escalation pf their weaponry after WW2. They are BFF's from way back and wont be nuking each other unless as an incursion to increase domestic laws and control is necessary which by Dick Chaney's latest account is not too far off.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   
No nuking will ever take place between Russia and America. agreed.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimTSpock

Nuclear incursion. I assume you mean a nuclear exchange between the US and Russia? Australia has US base Pine Gap which would be on the target list and major cities Canberra, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth could be taken out with one warhead. I doubt Australia would escape any nuclear holocaust or nuclear winter or global fallout. A full scale launch by USA and Russia would pretty much destroy the whole world. Antarctica might be the go.

I almost forgot Tony Abbott is brain dead. lol.

I think he was getting the idea from the "Mad Max" movies - obviously Australia survives and thrives despite the nuclear war...

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   

I think he was getting the idea from the "Mad Max" movies - obviously Australia survives and thrives despite the nuclear war...

AH no I wasn't basing my perspective on a Mad Max movie, be a critical thinker, why would Australia only have 23 million and America 300 million when in reality we have the same natural resources, started colonization around the same time with the same colonizers.

If you want a bug out place, you have wealth then the land of down under is the place to be, Tasmania even better as most of the air down there comes straight off Antarctica and some of the purest in the world. Plus have a look at the scenario's of particle dispersion of nuclear exchange in the northern hemisphere.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: subtopia

AH no I wasn't basing my perspective on a Mad Max movie, be a critical thinker, why would Australia only have 23 million and America 300 million when in reality we have the same natural resources, started colonization around the same time with the same colonizers.

colonization of Australia began sometime after 1788.-1790.

colonization of America began in 17th century, some Spanish cities were established in the end of the 16th century...

so it's not exactly "around the same time".

surface size of USA and Australia is somewhat similar if you don't take Alaska and other territories into account.

geography of Australia is what makes biggest difference; I am sure you know where Australians live in Australia (hint - not in deserts)

so there are good reasons - colonization started later, it is more far away than Americas, living conditions are harsher...

I don't know about resources but I don't think Australia has "same resources" like USA...

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 02:33 AM
link   
He is sending Australian soldiers now.
Link
edit on 25-7-2014 by Shaded27 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Lets see if my hunch provides correct.
A dubious plane crash in the centre of an active warzone. Australian troops perhaps alongside dutch troops ( afp officers my ass ) deploy to the crash site. Which happens to be a 50 km squared area in the middle of a hot war zone - to preserve the bodies and evidence long removed and contaminated. without even a basic acknowledgement of the proof or questions russian intel has provided in regards to the perpetrators of shooting down the plane - Shortly after condemning Russia in a ridiculously assumptive fashion.

My bet is that the troops/officers deploy ( perhaps alongside dutch troops ) and shortly thereafter a number of them are killed by snipers (most likely by the same entity that was sniping the protesters of Maidan ) The russians or russian backed "rebels".

Lets see hey ?

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: tippo
Lets see if my hunch provides correct.
A dubious plane crash in the centre of an active warzone. Australian troops perhaps alongside dutch troops ( afp officers my ass ) deploy to the crash site. Which happens to be a 50 km squared area in the middle of a hot war zone - to preserve the bodies and evidence long removed and contaminated. without even a basic acknowledgement of the proof or questions russian intel has provided in regards to the perpetrators of shooting down the plane - Shortly after condemning Russia in a ridiculously assumptive fashion.

My bet is that the troops/officers deploy ( perhaps alongside dutch troops ) and shortly thereafter a number of them are killed by snipers (most likely by the same entity that was sniping the protesters of Maidan ) The russians or russian backed "rebels".

Lets see hey ?

hope your theory will stay just a theory because I agree it could be likely to happen.

hope not

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join