It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norway on High terror alert

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 04:05 AM
link   
This just in. PST (Norway national security) have got information about an terror attack that will happen at norway in just a few days.
they dont know where it wil happend and not who is going to do it. police is arming them self.

www.vg.no...
www.nettavisen.no...
www.nettavisen.no...

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: HDD09

We in Denmark should take same precautionary measures - wannabe terrorist have a history of being geographically challenged when it comes to Scandinavia. As I recall both Norway and Sweden took some of our heat back in 2005 when a Danish newspaper released a series of caricatures of Muhammad..

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Here is an english source:

Norway: Terror Threat Against Norway

Norway's intelligence service said Thursday it has received information about an imminent "concrete threat" against Norway from people with links to Islamic fighters in Syria.

Benedicte Bjoernland, the head of Norwegian security service PST, said the agency has received "reliable information" from a foreign partner about some kind of attack "within days."

"It was unspecific about what the target might be," Bjoernland said, adding PST has no information about how or when such an attack would take place.

Worth paying attention to...

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 04:19 AM
link   
From your first link:

We recently received information linked to an extreme Islamist group recruited in Syria that could have intended to carry out a terrorist attack in Norway, says PST chief Benedicte Bjørnland at a press conference Thursday.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Norway cup start in a few days to. fotball cup for kids, they should but max security at the cup

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 04:27 AM
link   
The press conference stated that the threat stems from "a group in Syria", i.e. most likely Al Nusra/ISIS/Al Qaeda in Syria. Interesting to note from the press conference that intelligence agencies consider Norway to have a relatively high number of "norwegians" in Syria compared to other countries. These are almost exclusively (to my knowledge) ethnic mid-easterners and africans holding norwegian citizenships thanks to irresponsible immigration policies in Norway.

I watched the press conference and noticed that two of the persons in the panel exchanged an odd look when the police chief stated they do not know about a specific target. They may know more than they are willing to communicate, for strategic purposes.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 04:30 AM
link   
direkte.vg.no...

if you want to ben kept updated

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Lost cotact with airplane 50 min after take off www.tv2.no...
coincident??

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Not Norway!

They are like the Canada or Europe.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: HDD09
Lost cotact with airplane 50 min after take off www.tv2.no...
coincident??

HMMM maybe MH370 is to high profile now.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Is it election time again?

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Here's an article through AP on ABC News in English:

abcnews.go.com...

Looks like they are saying it was:

Norway's intelligence service said Thursday it has received information about an imminent "concrete threat" against Norway from people with links to Islamic fighters in Syria.

Benedicte Bjoernland, the head of Norwegian security service PST, said the agency has received "reliable information" from a foreign partner about some kind of attack "within days." She declined to identify the source.

I hope it ends up being nothing, but I have the press conference going in the background. I don't speak Norwegian, but it sounds like they are concerned. With the past terror events that have happened recently in Norway, I can only wish them safety. I am amazed that their government is being so open about the threat, but it shows a difference. At least they are sharing the relevant information with the public on this matter. Not to create chaos, but to help prevent people from risk of injury or even death.

I wish every government would share with it's citizens when there is a credible threat.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Why do these people live in the countries surrounded by people they hate? I dun get it.

If they want to live in their islamic state, deport them to the Islamic State, along with all their families (that would put pressure on the communities to not tolerate this behaviour).

Not just in Norway but all over.

Now I live all over the world, I try my best to fit in, not bomb everybody.

All the ones that go and fight in Syria et al, round up their families and send them to Syria et al.

Harsh yes, but their actions are equally or more harsh. Let them have their fight, along side their families. Give them something to fight for. AND NEVER LET THEM BACK.

They obviously don't like the place, fine, bye bye.

edit on 24-7-2014 by flibblebee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Norway. I've never been there but would love to visit.
It's my favorite pavilion at Epcot center.
LOVE the North Sea ride and all the troll folklore.

Hope everyone stays safe in Norway.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: DupontDeux

We in Denmark should take same precautionary measures - wannabe terrorist have a history of being geographically challenged when it comes to Scandinavia. As I recall both Norway and Sweden took some of our heat back in 2005 when a Danish newspaper released a series of caricatures of Muhammad..

That's what happens when you let animals in onto your country. This so called multiculturalism is going to be Western world's demise. I just wonder what else it would take for governments of developed countries to start kicking out arab emigrants and muslim extremists? We've seen problems in Denmark, Sweden, France, England, Holland, Belgium, Germany... KICK THEM ALL OUT. Back to where they came from. Let them be in the ISIS khalifat. End of the story!!!

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Telos

originally posted by: DupontDeux

That's what happens when you let animals in onto your country. This so called multiculturalism is going to be Western world's demise. I just wonder what else it would take for governments of developed countries to start kicking out arab emigrants and muslim extremists? We've seen problems in Denmark, Sweden, France, England, Holland, Belgium, Germany... KICK THEM ALL OUT. Back to where they came from. Let them be in the ISIS khalifat. End of the story!!!

Unfortunately Denmark is not a good example of multiculturism working well, now, I know Denmark very well and the culture and people. They are one of the most xenophobic people (outside of Copenhagen, Jutland is probably one of the most xenophobic areas in Denmark) in Europe, probably next to Norway if not more so, the danger of this is they also start doing this to Europeans (in fact, they do, BIG TIME already). Without Socialdemokratic party in power, they would be unfortunatly like what they fought against in WW2, Nazis. You can thank Danskfolkparti et al for this and the people we are discussing in this thread.

We Europeans also take the brunt of this, In fact I have lived as a minority around Europe (and I am European) for almost TWO DECADES. I know what it is like. One has to be careful because if can turn you into hate also.

Now, I do my damndest best to fit in where I live but some people, just cannot handle it. ANd I am not Muslim, I am not black, I am western European. I have faced the hatred and xenophobic every day for 15 years. But still, I won't tolerate idiots comming back from Syria et all and trying to ruin it for the rest of us WHO DO TRY.

You know, I am on vacation in the country I was born in, I see this also there, It disgusts me when they start talking about immigrants in a bad light, just because of where they are from, it is pure simple hatred.

But I do agree about the idiots returning from fighting and wanting to hurt people in the place that supports them. Kick em out I say. Forever.

Now this is happening all over europe, when I started travelling 15 years ago, around Europe, this wasn't a problem, evern since the Yanks started crying 9/11 from the rooftops like a broken car alarm and it just simply all went to hell.

Travel broadens the mind, it did mine, I am tolerant of everybody EXCEPT, ignorance, hatred and simply idiots like them returning from syria who just don't want to be part of a community.

It is a double edge sword, however, if they want to be violent, dangerious et al, get rid of em.

Multiculturism does work, if you let it, and they accept the culture. some of my best friends and nicest people I have ever met, are from all over and other European countries. Some from Africa and further away, they don't go around trying to blow people up and spread hatred. However, one does have to adapt to the culture, it is not hard, it is not difficult. One simply has to want it. These people, just don't want any of that and are stuck in their Islamic state mentality.

Ultimately it comes down to one thing, BAD PARENTING.

edit on 24-7-2014 by flibblebee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   
You know what, we're sacrificing a lot in the name of political correctness. We get intimidated by the "norm", by the name calling and labeling forgetting what is the most important: None of the above changes what we really think and how we really feel. Isn't that hypocrisy? Isn't that becoming a two faced fu$ks? (sorry for the swearing but I'm really mad) only because TPTB wants us to think we coexist, we're a big happy global family, we can let foreigners live in our country and why not, subdue to their culture and customs for the sake of tolerance, humans rights and other things part of a mile long list of $hit. In turn we (for the sake of all of the above) have to shrink physically, morally and why not religiously while the new comers can chose not to integrate, not to respect our culture or religion, can build their enclaves, ask to have their own laws, protest and storm the streets violently screaming and asking to kill us all in the name of their prophet or religion...

Now I said that out loud. Let the character assassination begin. If it's just me, so be it. At least I said out loud that enough is enough and I chose not to be an hypocrite anymore. If I'm surrounded by thousands of people who think the same but don't say nothing because are "afraid" of being judged as intolerant then that makes me very said because I realize that we've lost what we use to take pride of: our freedom of expression, our free will. And slowly we've allowed the establishment to turn us into puppets who move and act according to the way strings are pulled.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 07:53 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I think they're late with the warning...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join