It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tony Abbott offers 50 Australian police to help secure MH17 site

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Fifty Australian federal police have been pre-deployed to London ahead of a potential mission to Ukraine to help secure the crash site of the downed Malaysian Airlines flight MH17.

Tony Abbott offers 50 Australian police to help secure MH17 site

Australian "Police" ?. Most likely SAS disguised as "Police".

This is worrying. Every commentary I've heard or read has categorically advised against such a move, but here we are, potentially.

Is this a case of Australia trying to punch above it's weight, manipulation by a third party or staggering naivete. Either way, if this actually happens ????

As usual, time will tell, worrying nevertheless.

Kind Regards
Myselfaswell

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 02:57 AM
link   
He was on the local news ranting about Aussie soldiers securing the site for the investigators.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Another revision:

The team consisted of two diplomats and a forensics expert

"The team consisted of two ASIS officers and a forensic expert."

Lol.

In all seriousness though. It could be special forces, but i think Gortex is correct. It is most likely a symbolic act to lap up the emotions of the Australian public. Might get Australia some brownie points on the international scene too, lol.
edit on 24-7-2014 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 03:37 AM
link   
I think it's little more than a token gesture , one week on there is nothing to secure after the scene has been accessed by anyone who cared to access it.
The priority now must be to find the remains of the passengers that are still missing which are no doubt spread over a wide area , unfortunately some I fear will never be found.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

Tony Abbot is a cock, a fair dinkum dickhead, and should not be involved in global geopolitical strategies, let alone Australian politics, and this is coming from a Kiwi, who is not invested in Australia and wishes to retain the Bledisloe Cup and see the Aussie cricket team fail again and again to atone for the underarm incident.

Abbot is no monk. He's cancer.

edit on 24-7-2014 by aorAki because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Completely agree with this part of your post;

The priority now must be to find the remains of the passengers that are still missing which are no doubt spread over a wide area , unfortunately some I fear will never be found.

Still open to speculation;

token gesture

Personally I wouldn't rule anything out until it's been ruled out, and by that I mean we have to wait for what we've got to wait for.

Flying 50 of anybody anywhere, from a response point of view, is a big deal.

Kind Regards
Myselfaswell

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 04:06 AM
link   
SO what if some Australian ''police'', ''accidentally'' gets killed --- we got enough problems already IMO.

edit on 24-7-2014 by Plugin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 04:06 AM
link   
I think it is an interesting scenario though. I mean, we're effectively sending 50 officers into a Ukrainian war-zone. Two 'diplomats' and a forensics expert are already there. I have to ask, why isn't Ukraine securing the area (unless i've been late to the news, which is likely)?

I don't think sending 50 guys over there is going to achieve much, but if they are really SASR (and maybe ASIS) guys, they could work well in terms of aiding intelligence and reconnaissance matters...i don't know. I don't see much of a reason, to be honest.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 04:14 AM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

There's a bit of a war on old chap - it seems people with guns are getting in the way. Perhaps you'd like to pop over and have a chat with them about it?

Dipstick!

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 04:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aloysius the Gaul

There's a bit of a war on old chap - it seems people with guns are getting in the way. Perhaps you'd like to pop over and have a chat with them about it?

Dipstick!

The burden should lie on the host nation to provide all essential security measures and to ensure the legitimacy of a crash site - not any other nation. That said, i really don't mind sending over officers, but 50 isn't going to do much for the security of the site, if that is what they are indeed over there for. Especially so if the site hasn't already been completely secured.

Dipstick!

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Agree yes and agree no.

What is the likelihood of an intentional lack of security by Ukraine. Australians move in, shIt hits fan, troops down, copy evac ???. Ewes pesky Russians are the problem ????.

Next up the really big players start to flex a bit of bicep.

Just suggestin,

Kind Regards
Myselfaswell

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: aorAki

Might be time to get over the underarm incident already...

Other than that, everything you say about Abbot is spot on.

(My position is off course slanted because I'm an Aussie)

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Some reports said he was attempting to send in the adf which would be moronic.
I posted another thread on this; point is why is he so sure they even going to be able to set foot in that place maybe abbott wants to drag Australia into a war for globalist purposes.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 06:38 AM
link   
the big risk here is someone will take a shot at the troops - they might fire back!

are they going to be armed Tony?

What happens if a couple get caught in the middle of a firefight and are killed? pretty sure the train station was still being bombed the other day ya know!

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: aorAki

Lol

5-0

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I hope they are careful. The Ukrainian military was still hitting the crash area with tanks shells after it happened.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: aorAki
a reply to: myselfaswell

Tony Abbot is a cock, a fair dinkum dickhead, and should not be involved in global geopolitical strategies, let alone Australian politics, and this is coming from a Kiwi, who is not invested in Australia and wishes to retain the Bledisloe Cup and see the Aussie cricket team fail again and again to atone for the underarm incident.

Abbot is no monk. He's cancer.

Yes, he is, but at least he is standing up to that filthy pig Putin and those murdering separatists. Who else is?

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: BasementWarriorKryptonite
Of cause still no evidence of any of that! When msn and other parrots show REAL evidence then they will have REAL grounds for indignation at present they have a bogus twitter feed thats it period all just spin. Many other wars conflicts (Ukraine itself, Palestine) and pandemic disease (ebola west africa human lives are being lost)happening in the world present many are dying but no or no where close to enough msn coverage!
I post here to get other views & spread alternative views not just parrot msn!

edit on 26-7-2014 by 74joff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: 74joff

It must have just fallen out of the sky.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: BasementWarriorKryptonite

Watch for yourself

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join