It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jon Stewart Learns What Happens When You Criticize Israel

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: OneManArmy

Same thing with the black community. There is no honest and true discourse for the exact same reason.

We are the United States of the Offended. You cannot talk honestly and truthfully on so many subjects because someone will find a reason to become offended, no matter how truthful the discussion.

VERBOTTEN!

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid
Please tell me I'm not the only person on ATS who doesn't know who Jon Stewart is...

The MSM is a mind control tool, nothing more.

I lost interest in it long ago.

Honestly I'm surprised that there that many here on ATS who still watch it...

Hmmmmm.....you're a laugh a minute there.

First you wonder if you're the only person who hasn't heard of Jon Stewart, and then proceed to brag about not watching the MSM.

Truth is that today, you don't have to watch the MSM to know what's going on.

This isn't the 1980's anymore. You have dozens of sources on the internet to find and develop your knowledge and/or opinion of what the 'truth' is.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I figured I'd post this here instead of starting another thread. It is Norman Finkelstein letting a Jewish woman know what he thinks when she tries to pull the Holocaust card on him.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 11:03 PM
link   
It's not a war it's called defending yourself.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasoul
16-day-old Gaza offensive ...

The Israel-based Health Ministry put the Israeli death toll at 661 and 4,120 wounded. The deaths included more than 132 children, 66 women, and 36 elderly men. UN relief agency says refugee numbers in Israel have swelled from 17,000 to 100,000 in less than a week.

You think Hollywood and Jon Stewart would still be trying so hard, to hack humor?

source: www.swissinfo.ch...

I read your souce it says nothing about isreali causulities. Links are suppose to back up your "facts".

The link talkes about the exploding refugee crisis faced by palistinians in GAZA.

I'm sure you just made a mistake and listed the wrong source/link.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Funny how the only person I've seen censored on this forum is Anglojew for being Pro-Israel!

Meanwhile I've seen people support genocide against Jews and nothing happen here.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
I figured I'd post this here instead of starting another thread. It is Norman Finkelstein letting a Jewish woman know what he thinks when she tries to pull the Holocaust card on him.

You should watch this video of him:

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Awesome pair of videos. Thank you both very much .
With all due respect, if all Jews thought like this then finally, maybe we could have peace there.
I totally agree with all he has said in both films.
Palestine has to recognise Israel the state & the created borders.
Israel has to recognise the created borders & the Palestinians as people.
Israel has the right to defend itself.
I'm not pro-Israel but I do believe that Hamas are bad for Palestinians.
But if you destroy Hamas another Islamist group will replace them & so the cycle of hate, murder & destruction will continue. I believe that these Islamic groups (not Islam itself) have a low regard for human life & that Israel have a low regard for Palestinian life.
Israel also has a low regard for international law so I don't see an end to any of this any time soon.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: supamoto

Israel also has a low regard for international law so I don't see an end to any of this any time soon.

But the Palestinians respect international law...as in every time they send in a suicide bomber, or launch missiles, or dig tunnels to infiltrate Israeli cities for terrorism. Yep.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   
At the least the UN & others are allowed into Palestine to inspect & check things out.
Can you say the same for Israel? No!
Israel bombs UN designated buildings (hospitals & schools) & staff claiming they are hiding Hamas missiles etc.
So are the UN protecting Hamas? If they are, then Israel has the right to attack the UN.
I don't think the UN lies for or protects Hamas munitions.
Israel has little if any regard for international law.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: jude11

I don't understand why we are not allowed to criticize Israel. People can criticize the USA, Russia, Iran but nothing can be said about Israel. I think it's like many people feel about affirmative action. It was great for the time when we needed it but that time is long past. We are equal again now. (*) No need to molly coddle anyone as a special group. Israel deserves a whole lot of criticism and sanctions for committing many atrocities lately, and If it were not for the USA, it would not even be there. Forget Germans, knowing what they might do to the Palestinians who were living peaceful in the region, we should probably not have stolen this land back for them.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   

It's kind of sad that you think Jon Stewart did this gig to amuse people in a time of war. He is trying desperately to point out valid and serious concerns over Israeli actions and getting attacked by his own Jewish people. How long are we going to tiptoe around the Jews? America treats them like a spoiled rotten child with a disability. Untouchable and with their own set of rules. Do we all think these are the chosen people? I get a kick out of American Christians, shoulder to shoulder with the people who killed Christ and deny he was the Son of God. It's just strange. It is almost devilish.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Are you trying to say Jon Stewart is some type of expert debater with wit that NO ONE can match up to him?

If he was that good he'd be a politician.

You must be some type of super fan who idol worships.

edit on 25-7-2014 by Taggart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Awesome clip. Thanks for sharing OP

Rebel 5

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Taggart
a reply to: intrepid

Are you trying to say Jon Stewart is some type of expert debater with wit that NO ONE can match up to him?

If he was that good he'd be a politician.

You must be some type of super fan who idol worships.

If that is what qualifies a politician, then I would really like to know who the hell is running my country then.

Expert debaters? Hell No.
Question dodging, self serving, bull# artists? Very much so.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   

He was wrong about not getting the same thing when criticizing Russia though. I'm pretty sure Russia has people who are paid to troll news stories that involve Russia.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   
why the network allowed these people to interrupt jon stewart like that .. its unprofessional

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: logicguy69
Funny how the only person I've seen censored on this forum is Anglojew for being Pro-Israel!

Meanwhile I've seen people support genocide against Jews and nothing happen here.

genocide against jews?

can you support this claim with any scientific proof?

give us some numbers about how many palestinians and how many jews died since Israel was founded please?

thanks

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   
the only way this is going to end is when both sides simply get tired of killing each other...no sooner. nobody in the world is going to stop the hatred between these 2 factions, only they themselves can. I predict this will go on for at least another 50 years, if not longer.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join