It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam and quran says to go to war with non Muslims, will there ever be peace ?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I am NOT racists so don't even go there, a racist is someone that judge people by their race.
I only care for peace in the world, I don´t care what religion people have or deity people worships.. I am an atheist myself.

But I can not ignore the Islamic religion when their "bible" basically say everyone else not a Muslim is a infidel and should be killed, and any other religion is unacceptable and all Muslims should go to war with them... HOW will there ever be peace ??
And how can people accept this ??

Now, let us have a closer look at what the Koran says about the infidels:-

--# Slay the unbelievers wherever you find them(2:191)
--# Make war on the infidels living in your neighboorhood (9:123)
--# When opportunity arises, kill the infidels wherever you catch them (9:5)
--# Kill the Jews and the Christians if they do not convert to Islam or refuse to pay Jizya tax (9:29)
--# Any religion other than Islam is not acceptable (3:85)
--# The Jews and the Christians are perverts; fight them (9:30)
--# Maim and crucify the infidels if they criticise Islam. (5:33)
--# The infidels are unclean; do not let them into a mosque (9:28)
--# Punish the unbelievers with garments of fire, hooked iron rods, boiling water; melt their skin and bellies
(22:19)
--# Do not hanker for peace with the infidels; behead them when you catch them (47:4)
--# The unbelievers are stupid; urge the Muslims to fight them (8:65)
--# Muslims must not take the infidels as friends (3:28)
--# Terrorise and behead those who believe in scriptures other than the Qur’an (8:12)
--# Muslims must muster all weapons to terrorise the infidels (8:60)

he Qur’an certainly proclaims that when the time is appropriate, Muslims must use force to convert the unbelievers to Islam. For the non-Muslims, the alternative to this is to pay the humiliating protection money (Jizya tax) or be killed (by beheading, of course). A militarily dominant Islam, without doubt, precludes the peaceful co-existence with the unbelievers if the Muslims have to abide strictly by the unalterable stipulations of the Qur’an.
This is why we see very few “moderate” muslims coming out and speaking against the violence. There is so much overwhelming evidence stacked against them not able to be “moderate” because of the fundamental belief’s of Islam.

Muslim mob vandalizes Christian And Jewish WWII Tombstones (Libya)

Dutch TV shocked by Muslim teens hatred who say Hitler should've killed all Jews

PA Mufti: Muslims will kill Jews in name of Islam

Transcript:
Moderator at Fatah ceremony:
"Our war with the descendants of the apes and pigs (i.e., Jews)
is a war of religion and faith.
Long Live Fatah! [I invite you,] our honorable Sheikh."

Palestinian Authority Mufti Muhammad Hussein comes to the podium and says:
"47 years ago the [Fatah] revolution started. Which revolution? The modern revolution of the Palestinian people's history. In fact, Palestine in its entirety is a revolution, since [Caliph] Umar came [to conquer Jerusalem, 637 CE], and continuing today, and until the End of Days. The reliable Hadith (tradition attributed to Muhammad), [found] in the two reliable collections, Bukhari and Muslim, says:
'The Hour [of Resurrection] will not come until you fight the Jews.
The Jew will hide behind stones or trees.
Then the stones or trees will call:
"Oh Muslim, servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him."
Except the Gharqad tree [which will keep silent].'
Therefore it is no wonder that you see Gharqad [trees]
surrounding the [Israeli] settlements and colonies.."
[PA TV (Fatah), Jan. 9, 2012]

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

No there will never be lasting true peace with them, there religion gives them the right to rape our woman, to kill our people and to say our land belong's to them.
But then it is a false religion made up by a former salesman who married a six year old girl then twisted by successive generations of his successors as it grew.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   
They won't be changing anytime soon either when they can kill their own people for speaking ill of their prophet

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Deuteronomy 17 New International Version (NIV)

17 Do not sacrifice to the Lord your God an ox or a sheep that has any defect or flaw in it, for that would be detestable to him.

2 If a man or woman living among you in one of the towns the Lord gives you is found doing evil in the eyes of the Lord your God in violation of his covenant, 3 and contrary to my command has worshiped other gods, bowing down to them or to the sun or the moon or the stars in the sky, 4 and this has been brought to your attention, then you must investigate it thoroughly. If it is true and it has been proved that this detestable thing has been done in Israel, 5 take the man or woman who has done this evil deed to your city gate and stone that person to death. 6 On the testimony of two or three witnesses a person is to be put to death, but no one is to be put to death on the testimony of only one witness. 7 The hands of the witnesses must be the first in putting that person to death, and then the hands of all the people. You must purge the evil from among you.

Doesn't quite matter which camp the extremists lay in.
edit on 7/22/2014 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   

As a Muslim ill tell you this is completely misquoted , firstly where are you sourcing your information?
Please provide links.

Then ill refute everything you have posted.

and Muhammad Hussein is a moron extremists.

So what about the jews living in Iran? Or the christans living in dagastan ? Why haven't they all been killed?

The fact is YOUR misquoting verses and not posting the full ayat to fule what ever innovation you have about islam much like these extremists do.

edit on 0414043174174nd by LightningStrikesHere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   

You’re not a racist you’re distorting considerably those verses which ONLY are referring to the Muslim troubles with the Meccan’s who persecuted them 1400 years ago.

Any “Muslim” today using those verses to persecute non Muslims or make war on them, any other time than that particular time 1400 years ago is an Infidel himself.

Prophet Muhammad's [s] Letter to the Monks of St. Catherine's Monastery.

In this letter Prophet [s,] the Prophet of universal peace and harmony outlines how Christian's are to be treated by muslims. Question to be pondered upon here, how close is our present day behavior towards Christian or other religions in light of this letter. Jazak Allah Khair. In 628 C.E. Prophet Muhammad (s) granted a Charter of Privileges to the monks of St. Catherine Monastery in Mt. Sinai. It consisted of several clauses covering all aspects of human rights including such topics as the protection of Christians, freedom of worship and movement, freedom to appoint their own judges and to own and maintain their property, exemption from military service, and the right to protection in war. An English translation of that document is presented below.

"This is a message from Muhammad ibn Abdullah, as a covenant to those who adopt Christianity, near and far, we are with them. Verily I, the servants, the helpers, and my followers defend them, because Christians are my citizens; and by Allah! I hold out against anything that displeases them. No compulsion is to be on them. Neither are their judges to be removed from their jobs nor their monks from their monasteries. No one is to destroy a house of their religion, to damage it, or to carry anything from it to the Muslims' houses. Should anyone take any of these, he would spoil God's covenant and disobey His Prophet. Verily, they are my allies and have my secure charter against all that they hate. No one is to force them to travel or to oblige them to fight. The Muslims are to fight for them. If a female Christian is married to a Muslim, it is not to take place without her approval. She is not to be prevented from visiting her church to pray. Their churches are to be respected. They are neither to be prevented from repairing them nor the sacredness of their covenants. No one of the nation (Muslims) is to disobey the covenant till the Last Day (end of the world)." This charter of privileges has been honored and faithfully applied by Muslims throughout the centuries in all lands they ruled. For more information www.cyberistan.org... An image of the original letter on the official website of the monastery st-katherine.net...

ISIS, and all their followers, are not Muslims, they are barbarian religious gangsters and murderers worthy of utter destruction, they are doomed in this world and the next…

edit on 22-7-2014 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightningStrikesHere

As a Muslim ill tell you this is completely misquoted , firstly where are you sourcing your information?
Please provide links.

No, then you need to read your bible again
I provide the passage numbers, looks it up.
I speak arabic myself.. So I guarantee its correct

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   
No matter the religion .... as long as ANYONE adheres to bronze age religious fanaticism, there will not be peace on Earth.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Harsh but the blame was put on the head's of the accusers, thou shall not bear false whitness.
How many innocent died this way is unknowable but at least they who accused had to answer to Yahweh for there accusation and will on judgement day do so.
Judge not lest ye be judged, do not point out the beam in your brothers eye without first removing the plank from your own, Let he that is without sin cast the first stone (the whole mob where in a lynching mood).
A very famous Rabbi whose teaching's gave rise to a new religion, he also happened to be sent by Yahwah and be the true everlasting King of Israel and high priest of Yahweh not appointed by man or foreign empire (Rome) but by Yahweh himself and the greatest sacrifice that brought salvation.

edit on 22-7-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

That's absolutely right. I call it pre-modern religion...Bronze age is pretty good I may use it.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
No matter the religion .... as long as ANYONE adheres to bronze age religious fanaticism, there will not be peace on Earth.

Agreed. Christians always seem to forget that during there "jihad" (Armageddon) they get to kill all the nonbelievers too. Truth is Christians don't actually believe what they Chaim to and that's the only difference......

Oh forgot about the snake handlers and monsters who watch their kid die while attempting faith healing...those idiot really do believe.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   

It seems that you have no idea what Talmud is.

I’ll let you sink and watching you drowning into your sea of ignorance with pleasure by not answering positively nor negatively to your topic, every now and then pops up contemporary ignorant “such as yourself” creating topic without even bother to use ATS search engine about the matters questioned and answered at least 10,000 times in the past right here.

At the end I wish you good luck with your agenda and farewell.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   
If the OP was true, they great Muslim Moorish civilization that helped prompt the renaissance, due to their unique, at the time, tolerance for other faiths and beliefs, would have never been a reality.

The great Ottoman Empire employed Christians and Jews, in their dynastic pursuits.

The Assassins even taught the Knights Templars.

There are myriad examples in history of Muslim getting along with other faiths without going around like these ISIS nuts; these filthy maggots of religion are nothing but gangsters and savages of the lowest kind.

Any real Muslim would be the most vehement enemy against the ISIS horde out of hell...
They are the belly of the beast

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   
There will never be peace on earth.

There might be brief periods of non-war.

But man will always fight.

If it's not over religion, it'll be over;
Skin color
Hair color
Eye color
Ear size
Belief in the system
Non-belief in the system
Anarchy
Tyranny
Despotism
Freedom
Religion
Atheism
etc.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

Please provide links.

if you copy and paste information on ATS you have to provide the link.
your information is copy and pasted. Now provide a link.

I don't care if you speak arabic that means nothing! Extremists speak arabic to yet they misunderstand ,twist verse and add innovation. Whats your point?
edit on 0494043174974nd by LightningStrikesHere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
Doesn't quite matter which camp the extremists lay in.

The OP is specifically citing the Koran. What does Deuteronomy have to do with it? If you're implying that the Christian bible is as equally violent, say so. You don't hear about people getting stoned to death so at least those extremes can be overcome. Although, I do known some Christians that like to get stoned

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Yawn. More religion bashing using completely out-of-context scripture quotes. This tactic is old and tired.

Anyway. I've been studying up on Islam as of late, and I'm starting to question if it's anything like what I've (we've, non-Muslims) been led to believe.

The Western Propaganda Machine is a powerful tool indeed.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArtemisE

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Agreed. Christians always seem to forget that during there "jihad" (Armageddon) they get to kill all the nonbelievers too. Truth is Christians don't actually believe what they Chaim to and that's the only difference......

Oh forgot about the snake handlers and monsters who watch their kid die while attempting faith healing...those idiot really do believe.

Christians dont get to kill anybody.........what do you mean?

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I believe as bad as it is, there is room for hope….

I believe one day their will and can be a universal human hood where all people will love and respect each other.

The good in all faiths will be recognized and the negative will have melted away through wisdom and love. Humans will mature to a higher level of consciousness, not through magical thinking but some human miracle of the heart that one day will appear.

Where war will finally be extinguished through the great insight in the human heart

Weapons of murder will be thrown into the sea and never seen again

To me faith is based on love

To nurture and cultivate love and compassion is the beginning of the wisdom that will produce the miracle of the heart that will unite humankind.

And sectarians who divide and feed off hate and ignorance will go the way of the cave man

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

Please provide links.

if you copy and paste information on ATS you have to provide the link.
your information is copy and pasted. Now provide a link.

I don't care if you speak arabic that means nothing! Extremists speak arabic to yet they misunderstand ,twist verse and add innovation. Whats your point?

No I have not twisted anything, the ones that are "twisting" things are the one that preach it... They kill in Allāh´s name, as the qur'anic tells them to, but when someone question the qur'anic motives they are being told they are the ones twisting things..
A peaceful religion ??

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join