It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamas Terrorists Complain, ‘Their God Changes The Paths Of Our Rockets In Mid-Air

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   
WOW! I believe in God , he has helped me a few times of need.
Your thoughts ???

As the conflict between Israel and Gaza escalates, Islamic terrorists are finding it more difficult to fire rockets towards Jerusalem, and the reason why is sure to give you chills.

Since Israel’s Iron Dome only works 90 percent of the time, Israeli citizens have been desperately praying for a miracle – and they may have had their prayers answered.

universalfreepress.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Hogwash. It's called bad aim - Hamas. Coupled with the Iron Dome. Simple really.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: nighthawk1954
WOW! I believe in God , he has helped me a few times of need.
Your thoughts ???

As the conflict between Israel and Gaza escalates, Islamic terrorists are finding it more difficult to fire rockets towards Jerusalem, and the reason why is sure to give you chills.

Since Israel’s Iron Dome only works 90 percent of the time, Israeli citizens have been desperately praying for a miracle – and they may have had their prayers answered.

universalfreepress.com...

I am spiritual and believe in a positive higher power, creator, cosmic muffin, great spaghetti monster, etc. that has gotten bored with our incessant stupidity and therefore no longer intervenes. I find it humorous that Hamas would say this. They might have well of said that their "God" made them stupid.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: nighthawk1954

That is a pretty powerful statement from a place that doesn't believe in the same God as Israel....That is truly amazing that they would say such a thing!

God showing his true power against people who don't believe in him, perhaps? I think so....

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Does this mean they are all going to convert?

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ItCameFromOuterSpace

LMAO!

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I still do not get it. Since when do the Jews/Arabs/Christians even have a different god? Modern day religion is just too confusing....

I can bet the creator calls himself neither God nor Allah nor Goldstein....silly people.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Source is a Jewish propaganda rag.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ItCameFromOuterSpace

Does this mean they are all going to convert?

G,day mate
'short and sweet
no we're not that lucky

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: lightedhype
Since when do the Jews/Arabs/Christians even have a different god?

If you show me a Jew or Muslim who will bend their knee and worship Jesus as God, then I'll show you a Jew or Muslim who worships the same God as the Christians.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   

I believe this should go in the paranormal forum.

These are my thoughts.

edit on 22-7-2014 by Shuye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   
This is just your god testing your faith, man. duh.

Really though. God wouldn't want you to have missiles to begin with.
That was a free will choice by humans on this rock circling a star, that circles billions of other stars.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   

PRAISE GOD.
I for one and i feel sure many more people all over the world do pray that the incoming rockets will fall on empty ground
and yes i have seen an article on the aussie tv showing rockets falling into empty car parks and empty yards
GOD SAID
i will bless those that bless you
and
i will curse those that curse you
but i do wish all the troopies could go home to their families and that the fighting would stop

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   
God? Really?

So I wonder when they are going to question why THEIR god is doing nothing to help them?

Pay Per View: Israeli God vs Hamas God. (check your local listings)

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   
You would think the spanking Arabs get when fighting Israel would be a sign but nope. Allah's will is obviously in favor of Israel and Christian nations. Just look at the world and how each live.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   
the link is down

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Doesn't this statement contradict their faith? I thought Abrahamic religions functioned off the belief that theirs is the only god. By saying the opposing person's god is deflecting your rockets, you are thereby either admitting that your god isn't the only one, that your god doesn't exist, or that your god is the same as their god. The funny part about that is that the first two options are blasphemous and the last option if it is true would make Hamas in the wrong spiritually (they don't have god's favor for their war). I say these guys fail at being fundamentalists.
edit on 22-7-2014 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

That is why I said above that this is a very powerful statement! This is against all that they stand for with their religious beliefs! If anyone was on the fence, that statement alone is worth looking into it because of the way the people making that statement would be condemned in Pakistan...

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Heck, the Hamas rockets aren't guided, merely pointed in the general direction.
I must surmise that any aid we give to them goes for humanitary goods, not expensive rockets (bombs, aircraft, etc.).

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: lightedhype
Since when do the Jews/Arabs/Christians even have a different god?

If you show me a Jew or Muslim who will bend their knee and worship Jesus as God, then I'll show you a Jew or Muslim who worships the same God as the Christians.

They are called Messianic Jews. They accept Yeshua as their savior as prophesied in Isaiah 53 and Psalms 22. As far as I can tell the Muslims do not worship the same God, although some say God and Allah are the same. I do not believe they are the same but that is JMHO. If one accepts that Arabs are the descendants of Ishmael, then the prediction in the Old Testament of the Bible that there would always be strife between the descendants of Isaac and Ishmael is observable to this day.

<<   2  3 >>

join