It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamas Terrorists Complain, ‘Their God Changes The Paths Of Our Rockets In Mid-Air

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Strange, since they believe in the same God, but are just calling it differently

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: nighthawk1954

Hmmm... Reminds of an old quote.

"God fights on the side with the best artillery." -Napoleon Bonaparte

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   
The lord said to moses in the ten commandment's, THOU SHALL HAVE NO OTHER GOD BUT ME.

The arab's of Islam worship Allah, derived from EL the high god of the Canaanites and they also give him many other name's so in essence they offer a strange fire to him by calling him by name's of other god's or one other god and that being EL (old Canaanite or Arimeic for God, the Jew's never used that title to refer to the Lord) whose cult he had Israel eradicate when he brought them up out of Egypt to take there inheritance by force from they whom then lived there as Yahweh had Given it to them.

In Christianity most of us and Sadly myself included and this is twice as bad as I am of maternal Jewish descent, Well We tend to put christ as God when he himself would have rebuked us on that point and called himself a servant of the Lord, in the book of revelation the alpha and omega which is perhaps an aspect of Christ tell's John of Patmos now called st john the divine to stand up and not kneel to him as he is but a fellow servant of the Lord.

In there return to the holy land they will be protected by the Lord as long as it is part of his plan but it may not be the final return as a more ancient prophecy talks of him punishing the children of israel upon his threshing floor which of course is the temple mount as Solomons temple built upon a threshing floor that his father David had bought for the purpose and the Lord said he would scatter them into all nations and every family of man, a remnant to keep true to himself.

That remnent he told Jacob in his vision at bethel he would bring back to that place Jacob lay and raise them up to his thrown as rulers over the earth but he also told Jacob he would multiply his descendant's until they were greated even than the stars of heaven or the sand's of the earth which he there creator alone knew the true number of.

God tend's to be very litteral but not as we whom paint imagery in our head's expect so that place he raises them to may be a space station in the distant future, the number of jacob's descendant's may mean that we will successfully colonize other world's etc.
Of course I am a sci fi fan so maybe I am just being hopeful but I also believe in the soul.
edit on 22-7-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-7-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Wow. I guarantee that no such thing was ever said. Nobody questions the veracity of this at all?

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: yourmaker
God wouldn't want you to have missiles to begin with.

I highly doubt anyone over there knows Who God really is.
They certainly don't act like they do.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shuye

I believe this should go in the paranormal forum.

These are my thoughts.

Better still... The Grey Area

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Don't be daft.
These "missiles" are victim to not only bad aim but from extremely poor construction.
This is bound to happen when your "WMD" arsenal comes from the plumbing store.
Ninety nine percent of the time the damn things don't even really explode.
They are large scale bottle rockets at best.
Just more propaganda from the real terrorists as they are currently in overdrive attempting to deflect away from the truth.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Aren't both religions Abrahamic? I thought they worshipped the same GOD.

Their God Changes The Paths Of Our Rockets In Mid-Air

Ummmmmm wouldn't that be Your God (Allah) doing that then????????????? Maybe he's trying to tell you something.......

Now only if Yahweh would do the same to the Israelis.

Both sides need a hard up smacking to the head from their Deity, IMO.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Welcome to the Stone Age

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   
That is the most ignorant statement ive read today

Yes they all worship the same god

No Jesus is not god and worshipping him as such is a sin

Jeeez and im agnostic .

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   
So if Israel's god is able to change the path of the Hamas rockets in mid-air, and their own god is unable to help the rockets hit their targets, obviously Yahweh is a more powerful god than Allah.

Maybe these radical arse-hats should think about switching holy books.
edit on 22-7-2014 by peanutbuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   
If God is guiding the Hamas missiles onto empty areas and away from Jerusalem then who guides the Isreali guided missiles and bombs away from the terrorists onto the civilians?
edit on 2272014 by DodgyDawg because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Hamas leader to rocket launcher.
Did you miss the target?
Rocket controller, yes.
Hamas leader, you buffoon, why?
Rocket controller, the sun got in my eye's.
Hamas leader, you idiot!!!!!!!
Rocket controller, what should we do?
Hamas leader, we shall tell the world their god moved the rocket to cover up your incompetence.
Rocket controller, good idea.
Rocket controller, which god is that?
Hamas leader????????

Back to reality, what a bumb claim.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   
"Did you see what GOD did to us?"
"That wasn't God! That was you! You're a [beep]ing narc!"

If this story isn't just fiction, which it is, and I were in the war, which I'm not, first thing I'd want to know is where the guy who said God did it was going at night.

Muslims believe Allah is the God of the Old and much of the New Testament, but that the record has been altered from its purest form. Muslims believe in the same prophets and holy people, the same basic stories. Muslims believe that the Christ will return on the Day of Judgment, for example. We just don't believe a prophet could sin, so in specific stories the Islamic version is different. Moses, for example, was not turned away from Paradise due to sin.

Primarily, Muslim theology is distinct from that of "the people of the Scripture" -- Christians and Jews, whom Qur'an emphasizes constantly are to be respected and treated peacefully -- in that we do not believe any human being has ever had any attribute of God, let alone actually in some way embodied God, and that only those without sin have been blessed to be Messengers of God, and we believe the Holy Qu'ran completes those messages. Muslims have a Bible with two and a half books instead of one or one and a half, is all. And a huge amount of Qu'ran is recognizable to any student of Catholic catechism as a very refined form of Protestantism. Whole sections of it are there to repudiate Catholic practices as profane, and much of the rest refers to a kind of paganism full of orgies and murder which most conservative people would recognize in modern amorality.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   

This is bull#, you have to remember Hamas is firing home made missiles, from hardware store parts, with drug store explosives and propellant that they are buying on the black market in pieces and reassembling themselves once they get them in gaza. They are then pointed in the general direction of their targets in israel, and fired with no guidance systems, where when they run out of fuel they fall to the ground and explode.

God has nothing to do with it.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   
if there wasn't a "God" (ie: a creator) none of use would even be here..
(..unless you're one of those people who thinks we evolved from plankton)
a passage from Jeremiah sums this up..

KJV (Jer 2:27)
Saying to a stock, Thou art my father; and to a stone, Thou hast brought me forth: for they have turned their back unto me, and not their face: but in the time of their trouble they will say, Arise, and save us.

i think the topic here is a good example of how people who DON'T even believe in "God" still enjoy blaming "it" for their own mistakes..

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: g146541
Don't be daft.
These "missiles" are victim to not only bad aim but from extremely poor construction.
This is bound to happen when your "WMD" arsenal comes from the plumbing store.
Ninety nine percent of the time the damn things don't even really explode.
They are large scale bottle rockets at best.
Just more propaganda from the real terrorists as they are currently in overdrive attempting to deflect away from the truth.

You don't put in up to 20kg of HE in a large scale bottle rocket, and bottle rockets don't travel out to 50 miles. Now who is putting forth propaganda. Just to eliminate any confusion these are one variety, M302 rockets that Hamas fires. If these look like large scale bottle rockets, then ignorance was not denied.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   

I'm going to have to take issue with the source that you are using. The quoted question is from an un-named terrorist, along with the fact that this is a heavily biased Israeli news paper.

What is everyone going on about in this thread? Miracles in Israel are as unlikely as Israel pulling out the illegal settlers and sticking to any of the past agreements they have made.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hijinx

This is bull#, you have to remember Hamas is firing home made missiles, from hardware store parts, with drug store explosives and propellant that they are buying on the black market in pieces and reassembling themselves once they get them in gaza. They are then pointed in the general direction of their targets in israel, and fired with no guidance systems, where when they run out of fuel they fall to the ground and explode.

God has nothing to do with it.

Ace is the place with the helpful hardware folks:

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   
this is not the first time a claim like this has been made. there was a i guess you could call it a documentary made back in 2005/2006 that focuses on these type of claims made during every war or conflict modern day israel has fought since 1948.

it has was also noted that many of the battles that they looked at were fought at the same place and against the decedents of the same people that joshua fought.

the name of the documentary is Against all Odds In The Search Of Miracles.

take it as you will.

edit on 22-7-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join