It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Line Of Thought of some ATS threads

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Been working on a new hobby of mine, and started uploading "Let's Play" videos to my YouTube channel. Several of them I do with my youngest son and we have a lot of fun.

Well, one day I did a "Let's Play" of the computer game "The Stanley Parable". I'm sure many of you are familiar with it, but for those that are not, it's basically about you doing what the narrator tells you to do......or not and see what happens.

While editing one part of the videos, I was suddenly struck at how what is going on in the video, seems to happen with a LOT of threads here on ATS:

Double talk, gibberish, hard to follow topics or main ideas. The way a thread will weave, bob, turn, zig-zag, twist and even come back on itself.

For those of you that have played this game, you'll understand right away. For those of you that haven't, just watch the video until I start following the "line" and think about threads you've read here on ATS over the years........

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Some of us are easily amused, and some of us never get the joke.
(Count me in the latter group.)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun
Some of us are easily amused, and some of us never get the joke.
(Count me in the latter group.)

You've never noticed how some threads here on ATS end up going all over the place?

The latest news craze: MH17 going down. The first news thread that is hundreds of pages long now is a good example of what I'm talking about, with the multitude of theories, speculation and different discussions that have arisen in not only it, but the huge number of threads that have popped up about it.

And that's just one example that I've seen here on ATS.

new topics

join