It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And another newbie:)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Hi everyone,

I think I found this forum about a week ago or so, but I don't really remember since I have been spending a LOT of time here after my "discovery". Reading up on different topics, enjoying international opinions and discussions I decided to join right away

I am a 27 year old student from Germany who has always been interested in some good old conspiracy theories, even though I don't agree with everything you can find out there...anyhow judging by the diversity of personalities on this board I am pretty sure to get to pick up some very interesting thoughts here

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: StillHoping

Willkommen!

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Willkommen!

Hope you enjoy the site. Any questions, simply ask.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Welcome newbie.

I hope you enjoy the debates that go on here, taking part is far better than just reading

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Dankeschön and thank u

In case any questions occur I might take u up on that beezzer so thanks in advance

And Biigs I definitely plan on taking part as soon as I really get "warmed up"

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 12:55 AM
link   

You're welcome.

If beezzer gives you a season pass to ask, see that you do. Hes somewhat of a pro on ATS, and now and a again has some good comments

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Biigs

You're welcome.

If beezzer gives you a season pass to ask, see that you do. Hes somewhat of a pro on ATS, and now and a again has some good comments

Pro-something or other.

My thanks, sir, for the complement. I know what not to do, only because I've probably done it, been warned about it, multiple times.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Welcome. There is much to learn here and many great folks to talk to.

How do you like Germany?

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Hi lightedhype,

actually I was born in Germany, but my parents immigrated from Ethiopia where I have also spent a year. Even though I really did appreciate that experience, I definitely wouldn't want to live there permanently, since it almost seemed like another world to me, especially when it comes to the mindset of the people.
I grew up in Munich, which is a really beautiful city and even though I chose to leave for university I am already looking forward to the day I can get back there, so yeah, I think I really like living here. I like the fact that education is really accessible to everyone here, and even though I think our social systems are being exploited way to often, I still like the idea of mutual support that it's originating from, as well as I love the public transportation infrastructure, just to name a few things that popped into my mind.
But above all, I personally think that despite many rumors suggesting otherwise, most people here don't discriminate based on ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, religion, etc. which is really important to me

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Welcome and have fun

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Welcome!
Hope your times and seasons, here...are pleasant and rewarding.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Welcome

It's still morning here you might need this

And this

If you'd like an avatar click on my sig strip below where it says Avatar creations and ask the team to start working on one for you.

ATS can be a madhouse at times, if you need any help just ask

Cody

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Hello and welcome to ATS..

Have fun and take everything with a pinch of salt..

kind regards

purp

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Lets see how long it takes you to get your first warning LOL

The T&C are rather strict, but for the most part you can speak your mind and while some might judge you for it, dont let it hold you from saying what needs to be said. Just remember to stick to the basics to ensure the mods dont come after you (cus they will and they are good at it, they run a tight ship).

edit on b2222237 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Welcome to the ATS family!!

Great meeting others from outside the US, that way we can get different view/comments on the goings on around various countries instead of speculation

Hope you enjoy your stay

Here's a little something for when the munchies hit you!!

Se ya around the board
Have fun!!

much respect~
snarky

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Thank u all so much, already making me comfi around here with all the coffee and cookies

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   

G,day mate and welcome
enjoy your ride of discovery and try not to jump up and down too much
wear a seatbelt

top topics

join