It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Being a virgin for a long time or even till the death

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

Even if 99.9% of the male do not wait there is still the male who do wait until they find someone that is special to them. I do not see several partners as a sin, but saying that someone should not follow their calling is insane. Let the ones who want to fool around fool around with those who want to fool around and those who want to have the one soul mate life experience have the one soul mate life experience.

Who do you think is better in bed when making love.

A person who is spiritually mature with unspecified talents (both sexual and spiritually advanced) or a sex crazed man who think of the woman as only a hole to get his satisfaction on. Tantric lovemaking with a person pushing light making the whole body pulsating?

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Money can make a good relationship turn bad? Lack of money will do the job in half the time. a reply to: TDawgRex

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I stopped reading when you used the word sin. Sorry. a reply to: LittleByLittle

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

Let the ones who want to fool around fool around with those who want to fool around and those who want to have the one soul mate life experience have the one soul mate life experience.

This^^^ I have no problem with. It's a personal choice. Not a dictate of the church, or a dysfunctional society. Big difference.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Congrats to you
. My pop was married once then my mom cheated on him with a guy down the road. She's a piece of trash but he was always loyal to her. He's a good godly man only had one partner in his 61 years. Me, myself I'm more a less a waste of life.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
Money can make a good relationship turn bad? Lack of money will do the job in half the time. a reply to: TDawgRex

Tell me about it. My ex fiance damn near sucked my accounts dry and then tried to sue me for more. LOL She lived beyond her means, though covered her tracks well before I met her, then when we became engaged she amped up her stupidity and when I called her out on the bills, it was my fault.

I kicked her to the curb most tick and have gone back to...the woman must meet my standards, I refuse to be willing to lower mine to theirs.

I can have sex anytime I want, all I have to do is close my eyes...lol. If pleasure requires some type of discharge (Man or Woman) then let's be truthful. The other sex is not even needed if you have a ounce of imagination.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

Let the ones who want to fool around fool around with those who want to fool around and those who want to have the one soul mate life experience have the one soul mate life experience.

This^^^ I have no problem with. It's a personal choice. Not a dictate of the church, or a dysfunctional society. Big difference.

If something is symbiotic between equal partners then it is from my point of view not a sin. The wrongness is from my point of view trying to impose rules that either group should change when in fact they instead should make it clear what group they want to belong to and choose partners that have equal wants as themselves and let each group test out their fantasies.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Why does it have to be either fooling around or having a true soul mate(there is no such thing btw) it's all black or white? No grey? I heard there are fifty shades of grey when it comes to sex. Why does it have to be considered mystical and spiritual or just a guy getting his rocks off? I can see what you think about sex by what you've written. I have had a few lovers. Some really great some not so much. None of it was just fooling around and the one who used me to get off only got to do that a few times before I kicked him out of my bed.
Oh and see above, I've been married for 33years and never once have I looked at another man. But when Keith and I first got together well let's just say it registered on the Richter scale. LOL.
n reply to: LittleByLittle

edit on PM000000310000000772914312014-07-19T18:14:49-05:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Sure if you think of your mother as trash then you came from her you will not have much self esteem. I'm sure there was more to their breakup than just her cheating. There had to be a reason she went elsewhere. Something she was not getting in her relationship with your dad.
Oh and you are so NOT ,a waste of life. If you want to be spiritual, forgive your mom and learn to love her. I'm sure she still loves you. s reply to: Fargoth

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: AnnieWolf19

I will be presenting my opinion from the perspective of a lesbian heathen living in Texas. You've been warned.

So...

I have had no choice but to enjoy sex to the fullest because marriage is not an option where I am at. Until about 10 years ago I wouldn't in my wildest imagination even think I would ever get to marry someone I love much less in so many states. But alas, Texas still doesn't let the gays get married.

Marriage holds no special place in my heart because my group has been left out of the whole thing since forever. I really only see it as a legal contract with built in power of attorney and tax benefits. I know there are glbt out there that get into the whole wedding thing but for the life of me I can't figure out why.

I have had to pursue relationships based on love because that's the only thing that existed to hold them together. There was no contract from the government or "blessing" from a church. It was simply the coming together of two individuals who cared for one another. Neither one was stuck and both could leave at anytime. Even now with my long term girlfriend, there is no contract holding her down. There is no contract telling her that we are in love. We just are.

Virginity to me does not equal purity. In fact, having satisfying sex with someone you care about is about the purest thing I've found on earth.

First time I had sex was the best thing ever. Never once looked back in regret and have been happily enjoying sex since that time. Sex is very important to me. It makes me happier, calmer and more confident. When I hear of women never having orgasms I just can't imagine. They are awesome. Why would you deny something so great that's built right in?

Anyway.

Needless to say I don't understand the whole "waiting til' marriage" thing. You wouldn't buy a car without test driving it first, why would you marry someone without making sure you mesh together in bed?

With that being said, although raised in the "wait until you're married" spiel that most teenagers are taught from parents...it didn't apply to me so I disregarded it.

But yeah, to me sex is awesome. I enjoy it on a regular basis. Don't get the whole hang up with virginity, never will.

At the end of the day though it is up to each individual.

My opinion though is that sex is a wonderful thing that should be explored to the fullest because it's awesome.

That is all.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Well um yeah but if I had my druthers I'd druther have ithe orgasm with someone who appreciates all that moaning. LOL and money that buys a snug roof and a big fluffy cozy bed, well that just makes it even better. .
And what's that saying about kissing a lot of frogs before you find your Prince or princess. You just had a frog there. Now you have your princess. n reply to: TDawgRex

edit on PM000000310000000772932312014-07-19T18:32:41-05:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

Seem like you have found your guy then

It all depends on what people want to experience.

You have your "prince" and you can learn whatever you want together so the chi and tantric is very possible in your future is it not if you want it?

Some souls want to have the one life soul mate experience/dream and will not want another even if it hard to find on earth. They are not wrong to want this even if you do not find the experience/dream appealing.
edit on 19-7-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I don't believe I've ever met a real virgin. I am currently single and curious. Just for the record.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I think people should be careful not to confuse the natural act of sex with purity of soul and loving, helpful intentions.

Society and religious (though I think they are man-made) ideas promote a control system about sex that has nothing to do with our bodies and personalities natural attraction to sexual acts.

Waiting until it "feels right" based on our bodies and personalities is fine... thinking waiting, itself, makes you good or pure is wrong.

In my opinion, of course... though the misery that has occurred from religious conflict with sex makes me tend to think I'm right.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
I don't believe I've ever met a real virgin. I am currently single and curious. Just for the record.

Every time you look in the mirror your meeting the virgin...again.

Not a personal attack, I just found that your comment tickled my funny bone.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   

I am wiccan and quite familiar with trantric
sex. Yes that is an awesome experience. As my husband says "I can hardly tell where you begin and I leave off" but we can achieve that level just looking into each other's eyes and passing energy back and forth through our clasped hands.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Don't we all start out as virgins. Every kid you went to grade school with probably was one. After Jr high the ratio falls off somewhat. a reply to: skunkape23

edit on PM000000310000000772930312014-07-19T19:30:22-05:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   

It's called unrequited love. the sad thing is when you only pine after the one you can't, nor will ever have. A lot of stalkers fall into that category.

Standards on the other hand are universal. I'm going on to ten years single, and I can tell ya, loneliness is only temporary, unless you make it otherwise. (Just a saying, not actually directed at you)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Do not really know if there is any good reason for the abstinence and spiritual growth idea.

You can have some sex at least and connect to the divine and push light/chi. The whole question for me is what is happening on an energy level in your body and your chakras (or whatever the energy centers in the body are) when you have sex and if it is different depending on the closeness of the partner (one night stand/twin flame).

What I would not give for a statistical breakdown of sexual habits off the whole human population and ability to connect to the divine and push light/chi, or a good way to measure light/chi in a human body so you can measure if there is anything to abstinence.

Another mystery to find out one day

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Ma reply to: Klassified
Most sensible response yet. Each individual should be able to determine their needs; sexual, emotional, biological, social...This should not be dictated from storybook disciplines or cults which threaten your freedoms. As an adult, we should be able to discern our needs and wants without judgment from others; as long as we do not hurt others. You only have one life, as far as we know consciously, so go fo it! Live your life your way!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join