Being a virgin for a long time or even till the death

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Question for the women of this thread would you have sex with a guy if his d was a little crooked to the left?

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flowfessional
Question for the women of this thread would you have sex with a guy if his d was a little crooked to the left?

It's not so much that this is an odd question to be asking but more the place where you are asking it. This thread has absolutly nothing to do with your question. So maybe get those 20 posts done and you can start your own thread where you can address this issue.

For what it is worth, coming from a guy who only knows one woman really well.....no they don't care about the size or shape of your bodyparts. What they do care about....well...I assume it differs per woman. I see these stupid lists on the Internet saying "7 things women want from a man" or "how to be the perfect man" and I couldn't imagine my wife being happy if I had to follow these kind of check-lists to make her happy. "Just be yourself" she would say...

I have always lived under the impression that to make a relationship work you have to be 3 things:

- financial partners
- sexual partners
- friends

Keep those three things in check and if the passion doesn't die you should be good.

Peace

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I understand that it is an odd question to ask but I thought after reading the comments on this forum that I would be given an honest answer from someone who is understanding.Also this is one of main reason for bei.ng a virgin.No woman has seen it but I'm not sure if any woman would have sex with a guy with it lookin the way it does.Its depressing especially when you obsess over it (it's hard not to)and are not sure if a woman would wanna have kids with a man who's penis is crooked.I apologize if I'm weirding anyone out but I haven't ever told anyone but I must ask.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Flowfessional

If you are genuinly struggeling with this issue, making your own thread on the subject will probably get much more (usefull) responses. You'd be surprised by the amount of usefull advise you can get here...

Just make sure you create your thread according to the terms and conditions.

Peace

(PS: I'd really like to participate in that particular thread because I have some knowledge of the subject myself)

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I would like to make a thread but I'm not sure where to post it or what I would title it

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   

I would suggest you start your thread in the Health & Wellness forum..

Health & Wellness Forum

Please read the disclaimer of this forum first!!

Medical Disclaimer

If you read the terms and condition of this site (which I'm sure you did
) you will have no problem making a good thread.

For this particular subject I think it's important to choose your wording right. A thread title like: "would you have sex with a guy if his d was a little crooked to the left? " might be interpreted as a troll who is just seeking attention and not taken seriously so instead try:

- a scientific approache like "Peyronie's Disease, looking for feedback"
- a light approache like "Man issues: curved or straight. what is the norm?"
etc etc..

Just make it interesting for people to read or reply.

Peace

PS: you need 20 posts first to create a thread but you are on your way.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Thanks those are good ideas.I think I'll use the second title you suggested.I'm goin to go ahead and get my twenty post out the way and then well create my thread.I hope to see a response from you as you did say you have some experience with the subject

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   

I'll keep an eye out for that thread or else send me a U2U if you have it up. Good luck..

Peace

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 04:12 AM
link   
A man who remains a virgin beyond 30 years becomes a wizard.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Dont just wait for it to happen, actively prepare yourself to be worthy of that worthy person. When the Lord sees you are ready then it will happen, and you will not regret the decision to be chaste before marriage. My wife and i were both chaste before we got married and we are the better for it. Being pure is being true to the Lord, and being true to your future spouse. And its best to find some one in your same belief system. Marriage is about being united as one flesh, bound as one. Trust the Lord, and He will trust you.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join