It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Being a virgin for a long time or even till the death

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Question for the women of this thread would you have sex with a guy if his d was a little crooked to the left?

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flowfessional
Question for the women of this thread would you have sex with a guy if his d was a little crooked to the left?

It's not so much that this is an odd question to be asking but more the place where you are asking it. This thread has absolutly nothing to do with your question. So maybe get those 20 posts done and you can start your own thread where you can address this issue.

For what it is worth, coming from a guy who only knows one woman really well.....no they don't care about the size or shape of your bodyparts. What they do care about....well...I assume it differs per woman. I see these stupid lists on the Internet saying "7 things women want from a man" or "how to be the perfect man" and I couldn't imagine my wife being happy if I had to follow these kind of check-lists to make her happy. "Just be yourself" she would say...

I have always lived under the impression that to make a relationship work you have to be 3 things:

- financial partners
- sexual partners
- friends

Keep those three things in check and if the passion doesn't die you should be good.

Peace

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I understand that it is an odd question to ask but I thought after reading the comments on this forum that I would be given an honest answer from someone who is understanding.Also this is one of main reason for bei.ng a virgin.No woman has seen it but I'm not sure if any woman would have sex with a guy with it lookin the way it does.Its depressing especially when you obsess over it (it's hard not to)and are not sure if a woman would wanna have kids with a man who's penis is crooked.I apologize if I'm weirding anyone out but I haven't ever told anyone but I must ask.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Flowfessional

If you are genuinly struggeling with this issue, making your own thread on the subject will probably get much more (usefull) responses. You'd be surprised by the amount of usefull advise you can get here...

Just make sure you create your thread according to the terms and conditions.

Peace

(PS: I'd really like to participate in that particular thread because I have some knowledge of the subject myself)

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I would like to make a thread but I'm not sure where to post it or what I would title it

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   

I would suggest you start your thread in the Health & Wellness forum..

Health & Wellness Forum

Please read the disclaimer of this forum first!!

Medical Disclaimer

If you read the terms and condition of this site (which I'm sure you did
) you will have no problem making a good thread.

For this particular subject I think it's important to choose your wording right. A thread title like: "would you have sex with a guy if his d was a little crooked to the left? " might be interpreted as a troll who is just seeking attention and not taken seriously so instead try:

- a scientific approache like "Peyronie's Disease, looking for feedback"
- a light approache like "Man issues: curved or straight. what is the norm?"
etc etc..

Just make it interesting for people to read or reply.

Peace

PS: you need 20 posts first to create a thread but you are on your way.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Thanks those are good ideas.I think I'll use the second title you suggested.I'm goin to go ahead and get my twenty post out the way and then well create my thread.I hope to see a response from you as you did say you have some experience with the subject

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   

I'll keep an eye out for that thread or else send me a U2U if you have it up. Good luck..

Peace

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 04:12 AM
link   
A man who remains a virgin beyond 30 years becomes a wizard.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Dont just wait for it to happen, actively prepare yourself to be worthy of that worthy person. When the Lord sees you are ready then it will happen, and you will not regret the decision to be chaste before marriage. My wife and i were both chaste before we got married and we are the better for it. Being pure is being true to the Lord, and being true to your future spouse. And its best to find some one in your same belief system. Marriage is about being united as one flesh, bound as one. Trust the Lord, and He will trust you.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   
THANK YOU ALL for different comments on this subject

I would say that it's strange to be a virgin for a long time or even for a whole life, when there is so many couples around, parents with children and there is so much talk about sex.

Virgins, male or female will always be treated like some kind of stranger by family or others and questions like "Do you have someone?" or "What about your love life?" will always remind that person how lonely or just different he or she is.
Painful, but true.

Some people would truly like to be loved and make love, but from different kind of reasons they can't or they are afraid if someone won't hurt them. And of course someone's values system matters.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: AnnieWolf19

Hi Annie

I've been completely celibate for going on 10 years now. I too am Christian and identify with your signature. I am 44 and divorced. I keep busy by writing and going to the gym as I have been lifting weights for years, and work full time. Yeah I get down about it, seeing so many couples around here in Canberra where I been living now for a number of years, and there are a lot of pretty girls here which doesn't make things easier. I'm also pathetically shy of girls too.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: surrealist

Your life path must be hard...but what to do? No one really can understand what people in such situations feel.

I guess, you were full of hope when you got married and for sure full of trust that your marriage will survive. Now all that was left is waiting for God's next answer for your life.

I hope you will get peace in your life that you had before

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   
The fact that an older guy is a virgin is almost never from a lack of desire, or from a moral or religious standpoint, but rather from a lack of options. Biologically speaking, guys are internally driven to have sex, plain and simple. On the other hand, females are wired a bit differently, mainly because in nature it is the females doing the selecting while the males are doing the soliciting. So basically the guys chase after the girls, which affords women the luxury of being highly selective. Seeing as how they are the ones who rear the offspring they have certain maternal instincts, this fact plays in to how they view mating from a biological perspective. Of course there are women who are just as promiscuous as men, and I think part of this has to do with the fact that they can prevent impregnation in modern times, and this allows them much more freedom. I don't think it can be argued that women are the ones who have to go through labor, and who will have a much greater attachment to a child than a man, and that it makes sense for a women who cannot prevent impregnation to be even more selective.

It also depends on how in tune a women is with her desires and how comfortable she is with the idea of sex itself. What generally drives a woman to have sex with a man is a certain attraction. That attraction is not something she controls by any means, rather it is generated by some men and not by others. The guys who would like to have sex but who do not get the opportunities are of the latter type, or those who do not naturally generate attraction in women. The good news for those guys is that they can change how women naturally respond to them, without the woman even knowing it. There are certain things that generate attraction for women that they do not consciously realize, even before a guy says a single word. Attraction is biological in that primitive women wanted to mate with the males who could offer them certain advantages, one of the most important being protection. Women generally are not attracted to guys who are weak, which equates with behaving in ways that make one appear weak, and thus unattractive. And of course a guy should behave differently towards different women, based on how attractive the woman is. That might sound bad, but generally speaking very attractive women have been treated differently their whole lives, and the guys they are more attracted to are the ones who stand up to them and don't treat them like they've been treated their whole lives, and who don't do everything to try to please them. For more down to earth women the attraction still must be present, but things take on less of an "alpha male" characteristic, because even in nature the females did mate with males who were not at the head of the group. And one need not go out of their way to behave a bit differently like you would with an extremely beautiful woman who has been treated like a beauty queen her whole life, and who has had everyone kiss up to her.

So I've established that sex is a biological drive, and therefore to suppress this drive is an instance of intelligence overriding instinct, at least in my opinion. One is using their intellectual beliefs to deprive themselves of a natural instinct. And girls can do this more easily than guys much of the time. Women are very interesting, in a variety of ways, but the thing that I have always found the most fascinating is their adaptability. They are so much more adaptable than us guys, and are much more apt to "go with the flow." I always hear guys saying how complicated women are, but truth be told they are not really that complicated, at least once you understand a few fundamental things. One of the most important things to understand about women is that there are two things that will essentially kill attraction for them, and those things are predictability and boredom. Being predictable means being like all the other guys out there, which definitely doesn't generate any attraction, and being boring and not spontaneous does not work in your favor either. So for those guys who find it a problem attracting women, and who do not have sex for this reason, there is hope. Beating yourself up about it, or being uncomfortable with any part of yourself, is the opposite of what you should be doing. Success requires a complete attitude shift. You can message me if you would like me to expand on these topics for you, and I would be glad to help.

Anyway, the girls who make the decision to remain a virgin are probably doing a good thing, because as I said they are the ones who go after sustainability. They want a companion who they are attracted to and who can support both them and their children. This is why the females go after the alpha males among just about all mammalian species. A guy being rich can be attractive in itself, but most women would rather be with a man they're attracted to than marry for money to a guy they are not attracted to. At least that is what I think they think. This is because they are driven to the one guy instinctively, while they would have to go against their instincts to be with the rich guy. But sometimes money is attractive, but a guy need not be rich to make a woman attracted to them. Whenever a woman has sex with a guy, especially if she hasn't known him that long, she often views it differently than the guy. There is more of a connection, a giving of herself, and as a virgin girl gets older and older, she will be more selective. Most girls lose their virginity before they are looking to get married and settled down, so a virgin who is looking for those things is not going to have sex for fun in most instances.

A girl who waits to have sex after marriage is basically getting an insurance policy that the guy loves her enough to tie himself to her, and there is much less of a risk that he is interested in her for purely sexual reasons. Which let's face it, happens all the time. A girl thinks the guy is interested in a more long-term relationship, when sometimes the guy only makes the girl think that to get in her pants. It is an underhanded tactic to be sure, but many guys do it. The pressure to avoid sex before marriage is a social construct, not a biological drive. Or maybe more of a religious construct. If you are raised in a household that is strictly religious, and you were brought up to believe that you should wait to have sex, and if you still believe that, there is no problem. That person would just have to keep from yielding to their natural instincts when certain situations arise. So even though waiting till marriage is bucking biology, there is nothing wrong with it. It is just that the person is missing out on certain amounts of fun, but it is not detrimental to their health or anything. If a person is pressured by their family not to have sex, but they themselves wish to, that is another matter. My advice would be to weigh the consequences against the benefits. Sex is not really that big of a deal imo, neither having it, or not having it. Society teaches us that it is a big deal. Look at bonobos...sex for them is like shaking hands. They do it all the time, with anyone.
edit on 11/7/14 by JiggyPotamus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   
And I guess that leads to another male mating strategy... talking women into a coma and then having one's way with them.

Kidding Jiggy... but you know that old Shakespearean saying "Methinks thou doth protesteth too mucheth..." or something like that!

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Hello Anna. I've been reading about chemical & physiological effects on the subject. I will like to study the video that's been discussed, but see any links, as I would very much like to study the subject(s) in question.

Thx Doug

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnnieWolf19
For me waiting for a prince from God is naturally keeping my virginity till the day of wedding. From believer's perspective and from secular perspective it can looks differently.

Daily we can see on the street lots of couples and it's always hard for somebody who is single to not to think about her or his private life.

Probably secular singles who are still virgin are minority and it has to be for them hard to admit before secular experienced friends that they do not use their freedom and try to making love with anybody who likes her or him.

For church members it's usually normal to talk about purity before marriage or about purity as a single.

When you look at your friends or family members who are single, who of them are happier those who decided to forget about any sexual life or those who as singles and experience on many levels? You can share your experiences too.

How old are you now?

I don't want to dissapoint you, but you may never find that special one....

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Differences in sex drive is one of the top 3 things couples either break up or lead to a miserable marriage. This is the one point I disagree with when it comes to religion.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Never could understand why people felt this old attitude of the Church was healthy for modern relationships.

I can only imagine the psychological damage that can be caused by trying to stay "pure" while fighting your own biological and emotional urges. Has to take some kind of toll....

Waiting for marriage is definitely a recipe for disaster. Sexual compatibility should be assessed prior to agreeing to spend your lives together. (in my humble opinion).

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join