It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked video of an Israeli Soldier arresting a Palestinian child.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Mr Mask

He is saying this kind of mistreatment stays with a person. After a lifetime of witnessing and being subjected to this how could you really blame them for hating the IDF.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

I doubt the soldiers would be there if there were a risk of being bombed.

There's not really anywhere to go in Gaza considering the size and population density.. and this happens constantly. It's no secret that the Israeli military mistreats kids and teens. Takes lethal shots with rubber bullets, etc.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Thisbseth

Not really comparable being disciplined by a parent as a punitive action and being grabbed by a stranger from a military that has likely killed someone you know.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thisbseth
a reply to: Kuroodo

I think he got his ass beat and then sent back home with a warning "get involved in this again and we will take you to prison like the rest of your friends that tried to get involved" and now hes at home missing his friends...but they shouldn't have listened to the older kids...or followed the older kids footsteps..

Get involved with what. You just presume he was throwing rocks or doing something wrong. No evidence either way. I kinda doubt that kid is pitching rocks like Nolan Ryan if he were. The other video shows clear enough that Israeli soldiers don't need a reason to beat kids.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: smurfy

I wish the Palestinians could find peace I really do... but how come its all on Israel to give up land for them.. but nobody else from the area that were also made into countries after WW1, why just the jews but not Egypt, Syria, Iraq, Iran, Jordan.. the surrounding countries have done pretty much the same tBeching that Israel has done.

Either the Palestinians are second class citizens with no rights, or they are persecuted till they leave.. But only Israel is condemned for it continuously.

Before it is said, No Israel does not have clean hands, many atrocities have been committed from all sides... I just don't see a peaceful resolution ever occurring till the surrounding countries stop using the Palestinians and instead let them forge their own path.

Uh.. because Israel took their land in the first place? That was pretty obvious.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: GogoVicMorrow

don't you see what they're trying to do all the time?

they are trying to dehumanize Palestinians!

when IDF kill civilians, children, women, whole families - they are excusing themselves; they are saying the civilians are responsible because they support Hamas, terrorists, they teach children to hate; and the Hamas is responsible for civilian casualties because they use Palestinian civilians as human shield.

when IDF kill civilians it is fault of the civilians, it is fault of enemy combatants, it is fault of whatever just not the fault of IDF.

IDF kills justified, always.

they are killing terrorists, or potential terrorists.

that means any Palestinian; "how do you know that kid is not going to try to kill you, and how about that old man, and how about that woman - they are all a threat"

subhumans that deserve the treatment they are getting.

that is a narrative.

but like somebody already has mentioned-

Karma is Karma.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join