It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked video of an Israeli Soldier arresting a Palestinian child.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Note: Video is found on Facebook. I downloaded it and uploaded to youtube. Video Source

Israeli Soldier arresting a Palestinian child then hitting him.

Yeah, they're not hunting terrorists. They're hunting Palestinians. It's genocide. The terrorists are just an excuse to go in and kill everyone.

But the real terrorists here are the Israeli's....

Quite disturbing

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   
OK, how disgusting is it? where is the before video of the child hurling rocks at the soldiers? Hes not just doing that for no reason......now your just spreading disinformation against Israel..

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thisbseth
OK, how disgusting is it? where is the before video of the child hurling rocks at the soldiers? Hes not just doing that for no reason......now your just spreading disinformation against Israel..

Yeah, and the other guy that comes out of nowhere to get a kick in on a helpless kid is totally justified!

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Thisbseth

Arresting a kid for throwing rocks is one thing. But coming out of no where and kicking him is another.
edit on 19-7-2014 by Kuroodo because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Hhahahaah. Wait...so if a kid throws rocks...you grab him and then kick him?

If anyone is spreading rubbish in the name of indoctrinated loyalty, it would be you.

Though this video wasn't overly abusive, it is still child abuse. A child...being physically abused by armed men.

If you support that, that is fine.

MM

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   

I also find it cute that you instantly blame the child while asking where is the rock throwing before the video.

Do you also ask rape victims what they did to deserve it?

Classy bro...classy.

MM

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Here is another video of "disinformation" you will see in the first part there was no throwing of rocks except by the the IDF.

Adults picking on kids nothing but cowards.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Don't come crying when this kid will grow up and throw something more sophisticated than a rock at you!!

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   

edit on 19-7-2014 by duesprimusvictorimmortali because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hellas
Don't come crying when this kid will grow up and throw something more sophisticated than a rock at you!!

Ahh...so we kill them all before they commit the crime?

Pre-crime executions?

Beat and kill kids before they throw rocks for a better tomorrow?

MM

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mr Mask

Pre-crime executions?

MM

Uhm.. You might wanna read my post again

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mr Mask

Pre-crime executions?

MM

Uhm.. You might wanna read my post again

Ok ok...I get what you mean. You think this kid will throw bombs or use violence in the future for being mistreated. Got it. My bad. I still think that is a leap in logic, but I get it.

MM
edit on 19-7-2014 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Didn't take long for the apologists to start blaming the kid with unfounded slanders of throwing rocks, hey where is the proof of that happening? Doesn't surprise me really, after those 4 kids got killed on the beach the apologists where trying to justify it. Disgusting video and disgusting first comment.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Mr Mask

It's action and reaction. Sometimes Karma hits late, but it will hit and with full force
edit on 19-7-2014 by Hellas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   

a reply to: Mr Mask

It's action and reaction. Sometimes Karma hits later, but it will hit and with full force

Though I'd like to think something will soon come to make the human race reasonable, I just don't see it coming.

Between large populaces being completely brainwashed by media and manhandling- to entire armies howling for blood on reasons so asinine- I just don't see karma returning for revenge to be a "good thing".

MM

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   
A grown man kicks a small child while it's on the ground. Israeli's must be so proud of their brave soldiers.

Grow up Israel!

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
This kid was lucky...He could easily have suffered the fate of many other kids in his area. He could have been dragged from his home at two in the morning, arrested and taken to jail to be tortured, threatened with rape or the killing of his family members unless he signed a confession!

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I was expecting some kind of beating, like the video of an American police officer repeatedly punching a homeless woman in the head!

As long as humanity thinks violent retaliation is warranted for every offensive act against them, we'll all continue on the same well-beaten path.

Violence begets violence. If you wish to live in a peaceful world, start reacting peacefully.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Kick him some more! Blow up his neighborhood! That'll learn him!

Another potential terrorist defeated. Israeli logic.
edit on 19-7-2014 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   

I see you're living in the future, you know, like a time traveler.
But in present, this kid is just the kid.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join