It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked video of an Israeli Soldier arresting a Palestinian child.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
*shrugs* I wish there was peace in that region but... if wishes were horses we would all eat steak...

after 30 years of paying attention to what comes out of that region, I just cant find it in me anymore to believe the propaganda...I would say 90+% of all video's and breaking stories are pure propaganda, either in support of Palestine, or Israel.

The thing is a breaking news story is not always told, what you see so often is select, the video below was not intended for showing, but someone broke rank and it was shown, and did cause consternation in Israel itself among right minded people there who are also select media fed. Bear in mind this is also a routine IDF operation.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
Where are the parents? Quit sending children to fight your wars, all of you.

Where's the Humanity?

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

HOw old is this video?

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thisbseth

HOw old is this video?

As old as it looks, why do you care? Why do some people care more than others, they are obviously stupid and not strong enough to deserve to live, unlike others who only care sometimes.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   

I honestly was just wondering lol

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   

I wish the Palestinians could find peace I really do... but how come its all on Israel to give up land for them.. but nobody else from the area that were also made into countries after WW1, why just the jews but not Egypt, Syria, Iraq, Iran, Jordan.. the surrounding countries have done pretty much the same thing that Israel has done.

Either the Palestinians are second class citizens with no rights, or they are persecuted till they leave.. But only Israel is condemned for it continuously.

Before it is said, No Israel does not have clean hands, many atrocities have been committed from all sides... I just don't see a peaceful resolution ever occurring till the surrounding countries stop using the Palestinians and instead let them forge their own path.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

I wish the Palestinians could find peace I really do... but how come its all on Israel to give up land for them.. but nobody else from the area that were also made into countries after WW1, why just the jews but not Egypt, Syria, Iraq, Iran, Jordan.. the surrounding countries have done pretty much the same thing that Israel has done.

Either the Palestinians are second class citizens with no rights, or they are persecuted till they leave.. But only Israel is condemned for it continuously.

Before it is said, No Israel does not have clean hands, many atrocities have been committed from all sides... I just don't see a peaceful resolution ever occurring till the surrounding countries stop using the Palestinians and instead let them forge their own path.

Palestine is not much more than an open air prison camp, even more so now that the leaflet dropping from Israel telling people to leave their homes, when it's pretty clear there is nowhere to go.
There's is nothing to gain either by censoring the Israeli people et al.
There is everything to be gained by kicking Zionist ideology to kingdom come though.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 11:44 PM
link   

a reply to: [post=18169260]g146541

Armed thugs? So our soldiers are armed thugs? how about trained military men that don't put up with BS from anyone. Kid or not.

Actually the technical term Is murderous thugs, I was only being kind. But if you must press..
Yes I see they don't put up with a lot of kids, many many kids in prison over there.

And yes, I live in America, land of the bratty children. There had been a few times where I have witnessed kids doing notorious things. I can only imagine what the kids to do in a third world country..

So you hold dual citizenship? You should be deported as a spy, one can serve only one master.
I never could figure out how the terrorists could dupe all of those christians, we are ze master race, but serve two masters and all.
I have seen terrorist israelis do "notorious" things more than a few times.
"Third world country"...
Look to Palestine, theirs is an engineered third world country.
Very sick.

We here in America raise our kids a different way. We arnt war torn, or controlled by extremists..

We can afford to raise our kids differently here in the US, our families are not being systematically genocided, beaten, kidnapped, intimidated, Etc. The same cannot be said for the Palestinian people.
We are controlled by extremists however, AIPAC and their bought and paid for lawmakers, they should be hung as traitors, once again two masters and all.

And I was a rebel child. With a bad attitude. So THAT is why I understand this from a different perspective. My dad beat some sense into me....If you met me you would enjoy my company. So idk what your talking about.

Weren't we all rebel children, some of us mellow out and it seems some go and join terrorist groups.
I don't think you and I could even ever sit down for a drink, I abhor people who are ok with genocide and beating weaker individuals.
I also frequently speak my mind, I am not one for the feel good sissy PR crap.

(Edit)
What israel is doing is comparable to the school bully who beats the crap out of a kid in a wheelchair, daily!
We would not stand for this, why should we be ok with what is happening in Palestine?

edit on 20-7-2014 by g146541 because: To add

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Thisbseth
You ask,...

If Canada started lobbing missiles and sending people underground to American cities to kill and spread propaganda would all of you be OK with that?

Well I guess if there were roving patrols from the US into Canada that murdered, beat, imprisoned, Etc. the people of Canada.
If we blockaded their ports and cut off all aid to Canada and erected prison walls to keep their people in and stole their land as "buffer zones" and new US settlements, then...
YES!
Anything and everything the Canadians threw at us would be well deserved.
But israel has done worse, they started the conflict by stealing land, and terrorizing initially.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: g146541

You just need to lighten up a little bit. You jump to conclusions to make a point that doesn't make any sense.

If you put yourself in their shoes you would have a different opinion.

You are to close minded.
edit on 20-7-2014 by Thisbseth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 01:02 AM
link   

You just need to lighten up a little bit.

If by lighten up you mean accept genocide and oppression of a civilian population, I'm sorry but civilized people have a hard time accepting some things.

You jump to conclusions to make a point that doesn't make any sense.

My point makes perfect sense to those who are not of a psychopathic mind.

Actually there are many in their shoes, and they have the same opinion as me, in fact my last thread points out one of the more vocal persons on this issue.

You are to close minded.

I may be TOO close minded, but at least it is a vision where there is no genocide or tolerance for those who would be part of it.
My mission is to expose every wrong I can in the terrorist israeli regime, but at least I don't lie about it and try to disguise as something else.
Check my signature, no mistaking that.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 02:04 AM
link   

OK, how disgusting is it? where is the before video of the child hurling rocks at the soldiers? Hes not just doing that for no reason......now your just spreading disinformation against Israel..

Wait what? so because a small child is hurling rocks at the soldiers that means that child should be arrested? somehow i find your logic sad.

Its like if a small child is hurling snowballs at the police there for according to you that child should be arrested as well

edit on 20-7-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Throwing a rock at an APC or a soldier in full body Armour is not really gonna do much damage is it. The kid has no power in his throw to even hurt anyone wearing that kind of gear.

No matter how you put it i cannot be justified EVER. Its absolute disgusting.

Throwing a rock at a soldier in full body Armour or an APC does not justify running up and kicking a kid who looks about 10 yrs old after all do you see the kid wearing full body Armour?

edit on 20/7/14 by Ezappa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 07:13 AM
link   

a reply to: Mr Mask
I gave my two cents, and im sticking by my opinion. And kicking a kid is abuse? but using a belt isn't? I don't understand anyone's logic nowadays....Id hope if I had kids and they deserved an ass kicking they would get it, Teaches a lesson

Your opinion sucked. And what? A belt to a child is also abuse.

You think a child deserves an ass kicking? What!? Holy crow.

And this video shows that to you? A deserving child in need of an ass kicking by armed men?

I do not envy your logic-compass. It is broken.

MM

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   

You just need to lighten up a little bit. You jump to conclusions to make a point that doesn't make any sense.

You are to close minded.

Lighten up? By that do you mean "curl up in a ball of cowardice that accepts children being murdered and abused by powerful groups that treat them like disposable beings"?

No sir...I rather not lighten up. This world has enough people like you making excuses for adults killing and abusing children, women and men.

And no, something tells me if I put myself in the shoes of people who are being murdered, contained, abused, tied to jeeps to draw fire from enemies, exploded in their homes, fed to dogs and raped by soldiers that I would NOT have a different opinion.

Closed minded are the types who see a crying child being kicked on a street by armed men all the while saying "the kid deserved it".

In fact, that is worse than closed minded. Its a brainwashed disposition expected of cattle.

MM

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   
So I guess I missed something, what happened before the kid was nabbed so another person could film it? As for the other kicking him as wrong as it is the kid should feel lucky. And last but not least where's the part of him being arrested? All I see is the kid getting jerked around.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Thanks everyone for giving me a laugh. Its now obvious to me that some people just cant comprehend children being adult minded when they are raised a certain way. So if a child has the mind of an extremist, do to the environment in which he/she was raised, its technically not a child anymore.But no, a child is a loving gift from God no matter what kind of rock, AK-47, grenade, ect. they happen to be using. I also remember someone who slaughtered the first born of every Egyptian...but that's non of my business...

I'm just a psychopath I guess....

Plus the guy "kicking" the kid gave him a tad bit of boot...a true kick from an Adult would have moved the kid at least a little bit..

Here are your precious children learning how to murder..

PEACE OUT

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   

I'm just a psychopath I guess....

Looking that way

Here are your precious children learning how to murder..

You do know Palestine and Afghanistan are not the same country, right??

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: sosobad

Its the point I was trying to make

but of course lets just pick at all the little things I say because you don't agree with my opinion. really done with this thread. ATS = Always Talking S#it

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Its the point I was trying to make

Try making it better so.

but of course lets just pick at all the little things I say because you don't agree with my opinion.

You know what they say, opinions are like assholes, everybody's got one. And just because you do doesn't mean it is right, why do you think nobody is taking your side on the fact you think that it's ok to beat kids.

really done with this thread.

Ok bye

ATS = Always Talking S#it

I thought you said people like your company? Not with language like that....

edit on 20-7-2014 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join