It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humans must be Aliens here on Earth

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Is there another animal on Earth that needs artificial clothing to survive? What other animal uses clothing? Why would we shed our fur if we ever had any? I have a hard time seeing how we fit in, the only thing I see saving us is our intelligence and luck.

I understand we can survive without clothes but why are we not born suited to our environment like other animals?

I am just writing this see what everyone's thoughts are, there so many unknowns. I am just curious if anyone feels the same way, ATS has some incredible people and I am looking forward to the responses.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I personally believe life here on earth was engineered by extraterrestrial forces who gave us the knowledge to survive without adaptations to the environment.

It's my personal belief, I would love to hear what someone else thinks about it.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Me personally, I don't think we should even be classed as mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment but we do not.

We move to an area and we multiply and multiply until every natural resource is consumed, and the only way we can survive is to spread to another area.

There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus.
Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet.

This post was inspired by Agent Smith.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Our genetic content shows that we are part of the same genesis all living things on this planet share.

The things you point out that makes us different from the rest of the species you find "Earthly" are all advantages and disadvantages acquired or lost over time.

No...there is no credible evidence that shows us to be "aliens". And any and all "Ancient Alien" information you may suspect to be legit, is actually easily debunked hogwash created by con-men who want to swindle people out of easy money.

Thanks for your time.

MM
edit on 19-7-2014 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: maxzen2004

I understand we can survive without clothes but why are we not born suited to our environment like other animals?

We were but we evolved over time to become what we are today.

The fossil record shows we are of this Earth.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   
We shed our fur BECAUSE we had clothes.

We didnt lose fur and therefore require them.

edit on b4343304 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

link   

Well, something definitely went wrong during the evolution process.
Humans have gotten to the point where we don't have to struggle to survive, we don't have to hunt, kill, or work for our food. (Talking about the general population here). We can simply drive to the super market and buy a steak. To me, that's the end of evolution, what else is there to do besides survive? What is the point of living as a human being if its not survival of the fittest?

link   

originally posted by: skyblueworld
Me personally, I don't think we should even be classed as mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment but we do not.

We move to an area and we multiply and multiply until every natural resource is consumed, and the only way we can survive is to spread to another area.

There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus.
Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet.

This post was inspired by Agent Smith.

We meet all criteria to be "mammals". There is no question that we are mammals. And no, all mammals do not reach a natural equilibrium with their environment. Many mammal species (along with non-mammal species) have gone extinct due to a bad balance with nature (or are in the process of doing so now).

We are not a virus because we do not meet the biological criteria for being a virus, even though the overly used Matrix line is always nice to read again...

MM

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: RexPlex

Well, something definitely went wrong during the evolution process.
Humans have gotten to the point where we don't have to struggle to survive, we don't have to hunt, kill, or work for our food. (Talking about the general population here). We can simply drive to the super market and buy a steak. To me, that's the end of evolution, what else is there to do besides survive? What is the point of living as a human being if its not survival of the fittest?

If you think humans do not struggle to survive...you must either be unaware of the reality of our species and/or living a very comfortable life.

MM

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Its not that we are not suited to our environment-its that we have over millenia worked out how to use our environment to our own advantage.Hence clothes,houses,hot water on demand,electricity and so on.

Other creatures do the same-termites,master builders towering cities of multiple millions,fully airconditioned and with food growing areas to feed the new generations.

Crows and some primates use tools-just pointy sticks or hooked twigs for now,but our ancestors also relied on such implements to make their job of survival easier.

We are a part of nature,but its much harder to see in this time of technology and concrete mega cities.
Which is a sad thing IMO.

Our sustainable living hunter gatherer ancestors would not believe what we have done with the place-nor would they approve of it sadly.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Read your Urantia Book.

You were first seeded, and later tended and "up-stepped" although it sort of went to hell when Lucifer pulled his infamous stunt.

Still, much was accomplished, and soon the next "step" occurs.

Answers galore for those who care to know.

urantia.org

the free audio versions of the chapters are wonderful.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   
i think our dna is 60% similar to an earthworm...and like 98 or 99% similar to a monkey...we belong here...and we dont need clothes...there are tribes all over the world and throughout history that didnt wear or need clothes....sure maybe some wear a form of underwear but hey..who wants their junk banging into every shrub as you walk by.

with all that said...i believe in panspermia...and i think life here was possibly from that.

edit on 19-7-2014 by rockpaperhammock because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: maxzen2004
I am just writing this see what everyone's thoughts are, there so many unknowns.

Not really. The evolutionary history of mankind, as it is at present day is pretty well known meanwhile. Of course there are some "missing links", "puzzles" and stuff but it's like in every other part of scientific research, that you need time and ,...yeah...research, to get the whole picture.

You may feel like there are sooo many unknowns and that's why you begin to wonder about things, which are already explained.

Beside that i agree, that the modern human is extraordinary in comparison to other lifeforms on this planet. The average "man" would probably die within 1 week, if you leave him in a forest on his own, without food and clothing and without the possibility to get in contact with others of his species.

I guess that's the price you pay for evolution
but in the end it's also logical. No other lifeform has such a complex social life and at the same time depends on it as much as we humans do. Some skills just vanish with time, as we don't need em anymore, so does our body-hairs.

In like 100 years all man will have a bald head

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I have often wondered why are we the only species on the planet that cooks food.
edit on 19/7/2014 by earthblaze because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Because we are the only species, that mastered the fire for their own cause.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Genetics works much better when it is compact to a function.

The human body was not designed to live in the bush. Unless we hack the bushes down and use them as blankets.
The problem with this is if you are on the ground, You could wake up being devoured by bugs.

Humans can live without clothes but only in the premium niches like along the equator.

But other then that you are correct.

No other animals use pelts and tools to harvest them.

Monkies have fur and hangout in trees. Sasquatch is decked with fur to survive in marshes, Mountains and in the deep bush. Caves.

But they don't have the genetic availability to understand sciences and have a imagination primed for invention.

Yes, It is more likely we came from something that soely depends upon consious thoughts.

We can't even identify ourselves with any animals kingdom, We are our own animal kingdom in its own right.
We can't say we are just apes because we have other fragments within us as well.

Chimpanzees, our closest living animal cousins share 98% of our human genes, meaning that for 98% of our genes, there is a similar gene in the chimpanzee genome. Even mammals that look quite different from us share a large percentage of our genes; small and furry mice share 92% our genes.

MICE. Rodents.
That is why we do medical experiments on mice instead of humans or similarly not as often apes. Because Mice breed quite often and have large *litters*
For a scientists to sit there with a straight face and say, Our genetics match up with 92% of Mice DNA.

And then look at apes and say WELL THEN, IT must be them.

It's almost as bad as the people that can keep a straight face and say that all the pyramids around the globe were built by khufu. Or at least in 20 years cuz logic, A stone had an inscription. And Kufus gift of * Digging the sphinx out* somehow makes him the maker of it. I don't get it. The story Egyptologists give us is a contradiction as soon as they start explaining the purpose of the Stella. It's pretty hilarious.

So what about all the animal/human cross breeds throughout cultures.

Could that be a subtle message that Humans were created with DNA far and wide from various animal kingdoms?

Even the Fungi kingdom, Is something that is adapted well with our body.
We can't just look at Apes and say. Yo it makes sense, They got ands and stuff...
Yeah so do squirels, and mice, And rats. And Racoons. And otters, Do i honestly need to continue?

yeah sure i can't picture a racoon having the upper body strength to start using a forge to build swords and stuff.
But i mean.
This is just the plain view of it. Once we sequence other animals genetics maybe the mainstream will widen its view of our *ancient ancestoral prevolutions. ( yes i think i made that word up, but it sounds nice. Prevolution is previous evolved forms, there's a word for it i just think saying it is funny)

When they say oh this animal has similarities to our HUMAN dna.

What is defined as human DNA? Because according to genetists All of our DNA.....

ISN'T HUMAN DNA.

Only a percentage of it is Human DNA. The *Junk* dna is undefined as being *Human DNA*

What's that 26% without unknown function? Never mind trying to blend all these other proteins that have similar functions and saying oh well those came from other animals.

The way they define genetics is in the function, So we could have completely different ancestors Who both contracted endogenous retroviruses from CONTACT WITH SPECIES OF VARIOUS ANIMAL KINGDOMS.

Take the Flu for example. How many Organisms can one strain mutate to infect? Well if a scientist who believes in Darwinism and does genetic engineering is honestly going to sit there with a straight face and say.

*They interbred* They should slap themselves hard enough then rub the nearest genetically engineered super virus into their wound and then come and say * I evolved through interbreeding* without batting an Eye or even a smile.

The future of human accensionists is through the alteration of proteins and synthisizing organisms from scratch.

Using techqiques in water, The same principal as evolutionists theory of how single celled organisms appeared in an *Ocean*

What people seem to ignore completely. Is that Pathogens infect these single celled organisms and make them more complex as they interject RNA created from absorbing other organisms and transfering them together. Much more quickly than sexual reproduction can ever achieve.

Not even mitosis can create the levels of change and causes for *evolution* as pathogens can....

But humans were genetically engineered. There's to many patterns in our DNA.

www.reasons.org...

One of the most provocative arguments for intelligent design focuses on the recognition that DNA is an information-based system. Yet skeptics argue that biochemical information is not genuine information. Instead, they assert that when scientists refer to biochemical information, it is merely a scientific metaphor. New research by a team from Harvard and Johns Hopkins University—in which researchers encoded an entire book into DNA—raises questions about this objection and helps to powerfully advance the case for a Creator.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Tichy
The mastery of fire was probably the single most important thing which set our species on our current path.
Fire allows our civilisation to prosper,so far.
Will it be our ultimate survival tool-or our ultimate doom?
Watch this space.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnuTyr

What people seem to ignore completely. Is that Pathogens infect these single celled organisms and make them more complex as they interject RNA created from absorbing other organisms and transfering them together. Much more quickly than sexual reproduction can ever achieve.

Yep. Some friend of mine recently told me about an german expert in genetics, he was listening to, that human evolution most probably was speed up by millions of years through the pure existence and actions of viruses.

But humans were genetically engineered. There's to many patterns in our DNA.

Wouldn't really agree to that. There are too many unknowns yet, i think.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Well we have the common dna markers of every other (well, except for one or two...maybe) organism on Earth... but that doesn't preclude the possibility that:

A) the original dna was placed here ... and grew everything we see... or

B) that already existing apelike homonids were "tweaked" with alien genes (maybe this galaxy was seeded with similar dna? Who knows) and semi-smart apes all of a sudden were confronted with their own mortality, could figure out patterns and project results of manipulations... and went crazy.

Putting two and two together, meaning it sure seems like we have interaction with some high tech society from somewhere... and I primarily mean the technology seen flying around here since...forever... along with those anomalies about humans... we ARE relatively fragile creatures unsuited in a few ways to our environment ... with those two hints (at the least... there are others), I'd say it's quite possible we are/were an experiment ...of sorts.
edit on 7/19/2014 by Baddogma because: fix

edit on 7/19/2014 by Baddogma because: half assed typing results

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse
a reply to: Tichy
The mastery of fire was probably the single most important thing which set our species on our current path.
Fire allows our civilisation to prosper,so far.
Will it be our ultimate survival tool-or our ultimate doom?
Watch this space.

I wouldn't go so far to apocalyp-size this too much.
. It's just fire. Like any of the other elements.

But if you take it as a metaphor for things like hot fusion or controlled nuclear rections then of course it can be critical.

Also i think that there are several stages, a civilization has to face. Like the nuclear war risk in the cold war (and i'm east german btw. I know how crucial it became in the late 80s). But it won't be our last threat, i'm sure. At every level of groundbreaking technological invention there will be some potential threat to our selfes and we will have to master it.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join