It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious artifacts found in the Burrow's Cave decades ago in ILLINOIS. Is it a HOAX?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: 5letters

Yeah. So much of a hoax, that people with investors backing them are still trying to get in there covertly, decades later. A lot of cloak and dagger has been connected with this find. Don't believe everything you read online about it. Was there hoaxing involved? You bet. But the find itself is real enough that the aforementioned notable people are still trying to get in it. They've just faced some big problems accomplishing it.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Hey guys,

I was watching a video about some artefacts and I think they mentioned something about this. Even though it is considered as a hoax the finder had earned couple of millions dollars since the foundlings. Plus, on a subject of official statements from government entities such as Illinois State Archaeologists' Office, I would not consider them credible due to the fact that they lie all the flipping time.

Tonight I will try to find the video, really good lecture about strange artefacts around the world, very professional no assumptions just facts at least I hope

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Treska

yeah its said that the gold he found was melted and just sold the gold!

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: PhoenixOD

Well, I do not trust our government or any government that is! I believe they would do anything to hide the truth which includes stealing artifacts from such places.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

thank you so much man!

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=18163890]5letters[/post

No problem...Ill dig a bit more for you and get back

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join