It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malaysian 777 Passenger Airline Shot Down Over Eastern Ukraine

page: 96
<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 07:04 AM
link   
from the DailyMail, read between the lines:

The rebel commander blamed for shooting down flight MH17 has made bizarre claims that bodies at the crash site 'aren't fresh'.

Pro-Russian separatist Igor Girkin has claimed corpses near the debris died days before the plane took off.

According to rebel website Russkaya Vesna, the leader was told by people at the scene in eastern Ukraine that 'a significant number of the bodies were drained of blood and reeked of decomposition.'

Girkin, also known as Strelkov and allegedly a former Russian intelligence agent, also suggested that a large amount of blood serum and medications in the wreckage.

The information has not been confirmed but the commander said: 'Ukrainian authorities are capable of any baseness.'

He was said to be among the laughing rebels that filmed the plane as it crashed

Footage is said to have captured him gleefully bragging: ‘That was a blast – look at the smoke!’ while a fireball rose from the debris.

www.dailymail.co.uk...[/ex ]

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: JakiusFogg

I'm not talking about the dispersal pattern, I'm talking about the way individual large pieces are laying, it seems that some must've fell down and hit the ground in like a completely horizontal way, otherwise they would have been sticking iinto the ground and snapped in half or got bent at least.

I find it strange that a long rectangular object would fall in a way that would make it land in a perfectly horizontal position.

As if it was lowered.....

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 07:07 AM
link   
interesting video analysis about fighter jet involvement

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: AstralTrespass

i will make a chronological line if u want:
16:20 - plane crash
19:00 - announcement in ukrainian news about crash
20:10 - intercepted talk was uploaded on youtube
There is time stamps on uploaded recording, the last talk was at 17:30, when they were talking about a guy from Indonesia. It was quick, im not arguing this, but seems possible
edit on 19-7-2014 by nutsoverbet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Really, if I remember the phone call, the commander asked how long it was ago that they shot the plane, I think the guy responded with, half an hour ago.

So an intelligence agency intercepted this phone call, and half an hour later somebody has it already up on yt?

Huh. The half an hour was shoot down to the conversation. It has nothing to do with when the intercepted material was published.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Another peculiar piece of information:

Please look after my dog
Apparently the message was sent just after take off.
What has happened inside that plane in that very moment to make her send this message????

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: cosmonova

Interesting conclusion, to be honest this had not occurred to me. I had noticed the streamers, however I had concluded that these streamers was toilet paper from the aircraft lavs, or alternatively wire harnesses that are lighters and so fall at a slower rate. It could also be debris from something in the lugage / cargo are the plane. We don't know what it was carrying.

However, if it could be shown to be Chaff from a fighter, this would undoubtedly point to something much more serious, namely direct Russian involvement. I really can't see the Ukrainian government shooting at it, in an attempt to implicate Russia / separatists.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

It has if the intercepted material was posted in a yt vid before or very shortly after the crash, which is what I was discussing.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: jazzgul

There is lots of anecdotal evidence of what Jung called synchronicity, where people may have a gut feeling, or precognitive realization, that make them subconsciously do and say things that after the fact seems odd.

Similar to the man who posted a pic of the plane before boarding saying, in case it disappears, this is what it looks like! again, odd.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: jazzgul
Another peculiar piece of information:

Please look after my dog
Apparently the message was sent just after take off.
What has happened inside that plane in that very moment to make her send this message????

Just minutes before the flight took off Ms Rajandran sent a message to her mother via the WhatsApp messaging service that said, “Look after my dog Lexi.”

It was before take off. Probably wanted to remind mother and a way of saying hi. Doesn't seem odd to me for a person to do that.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Under normal circumstanced no, however this was a Malay flight attendant who was expected to arrive home at 6am. The report stated that the family though it was, odd.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: AstralTrespass

It has if the intercepted material was posted in a yt vid before or very shortly after the crash, which is what I was discussing.

That's not what you said but the timeline is quite possible.

edit on 7/19/2014 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: JakiusFogg
Too much of those oddities in the whole scenario, don't you think so?
It looks almost like somebody is showing the bread crumbs on purpose..
The question is what purpose?

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   

It was before take off. Probably wanted to remind mother and a way of saying hi. Doesn't seem odd to me for a person to do that.

Doesn't seem odd?

To say hi, to remind her mother, seriously?

You don't think she would have arranged the care of her dog (LEXI) before she left.

And why would you have to remind the person you made the arrangement with and say, PLEASE take care of my dog LEXI.

Why would she say please, and why would she add her dog's name LEXI. does her mother not know her dogs name, or does she have two dogs and only wants LEXI taken care of, because the other dog is unlikabe?

No not odd at all!

edit on 19-7-2014 by AstralTrespass because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: jazzgul

How far down the rabbit hole do you want to go?

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 07:40 AM
link   

What did I say then?

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: milomilo
you see it as double standard because you are american and you cannot accept other's point of view. the rest of the people here do not even believed for a second that it was russia who shot it down.

He sees it as a double standard because it's a double standard. I guess double standards are ok as long as you have double standards about having them though right!!?

This is a prime example of how stubborn some people are on here, refusing to accept any viewpoint but their own even if it means arguing black is white and losing all credibility in the process.

And as for the "rest of the people here" that's complete nonsense as well, seems to me there's a pretty even mix of views so please don't lump everyone in with you thanks.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I'm sorry for the time stamp, my mistake, but it is not about time it is about the message. I'm a dog owner myself and I know I would send such message only in the case I knew something is happening . Something which might reduce my possibility of taking care about my beloved dog myself...

link   

originally posted by: cosmonova
interesting video analysis about fighter jet involvement

I stopped when I saw he called the toilet paper "chaff deployment". What a load of #.

link   

OK, firstly i agree that it is odd. However, to present an alternative, as someone who travels allot, I have noticed that when roaming, sometimes messages do get stuck, until a reliable signal is established. This sometimes means that some of my messages get stuck in the outbox, and do not get sent until some time after, it is possible that this message got stuck as she was leaving, but did not get sent until she was on her way back, and therefore seemingly odd. It could not be denied that this is also a possibility.

top topics

<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join