It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malaysian 777 Passenger Airline Shot Down Over Eastern Ukraine

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dizak
Now I'm not a wise man.. But "The Malaysia Airlines plane missing since March 8 was on autopilot" 777

umm,, never found either.. OH WOW look at this .........

"Reports says that a Malaysia Airlines Boeing 777 with 295 souls onboard has crashed in Ukraine near the Russian border."

Now maybe.... just maybe.. its the same plane.. loaded with???

Russia Knew and would not allow it enter its airspace.

Seems a little strange..

Same company...
Same type of plane
Same markings...

Aaaaannnnnnnnd

Everyone's dead... of course...

Just saying

reply to: Zaphod58

Makes more sense than just Malaysia just having some really bad luck.

CNN is already saying that it may have been mistaken for a military craft, right.
There also saying that perhaps no one will be allowed in due to the investigation.

We will probably never know the true story but my bet is they are related.

I don't believe in coincidences.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: rustyclutch

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
a reply to: rustyclutch

Is there a satellite you know of that I don't that can shoot down a craft? Im talking about satellites monitoring this war zone 24 x7.

I'm talking about all the drones I'm sure are in the region. I wouldn't put it past our government to have satellites with some sort of capability either. They have lasers mounted on aircraft that can disable electronics. Why not anything fancy on military satellites? Surely I don't have to explain our capabilities to you. You seem pretty smart.

Ah well smart or not, I can't read your mind.....If you are talking about drones, thanks for clarifying that. I was referring to something different.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: maddy21
I doubt rebels have the ability to shoot something down at 33,000 ft . Don't you need a specially trained SAM unit for that ?

You certainly couldn't do it with a shoulder-mounted weapon. You'd need a big S-series vehicle-portable set-up to hit something at 30,000 feet. LIke one of these:

en.wikipedia.org...

Or something launched from an aircraft.

So unless the seperatists have gotten their hands on some quite high-tech kit, if it was a missile, then it had to come from the Ukrainians or the Russians.

Ukrainians have nothing to gain and everything to lose.

So if it was a missile, I'd tend to think it must have come from a trigger happy Russian. But we shall see.

As others have said, somebody somewhere will have caught a missile launch on satellite surveillance, so we should know quite soon who is responsible.

link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Lol this is like a conspircay theorists wet dream really.

Not really because they are stuck on only one mode.

No matter what the event.

No matter where in the world.

It will ALWAYS be the US or the CIA's fault.

NO MATTER WHAT.

And nothing can be said to convince them otherwise.

link   

originally posted by: Psynic

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
a reply to: Zandril

They shot down 2 other ukraine military craft in the last week, My money is on, the blood rush these guys in AN ACTIVE WAR ZONE get in hitting their target, the morons did not know how to discern the type of craft, wanted to to bag their 3rd scalp.

My guess .

The odds it should be another Malaysia airliner is a thousand to one.

Extraordinary right?

link   
undisclosed source
4 factions to blame
Russia, Russian Sepratists, USA, and Ukraine.

Russia supplied advanced surface to air missiles to their separatists after shelling in Russian territory. The Russian (separatists) already shot down a military aircraft.

The USA got intelligence that the Russians were targeting Ukraine Military aircraft in the area - so suggested to Ukraine that they crowd the area with foreign civilian aircraft.

Ukraine government complied and sent limited numbers of foreign civilian aircraft through the region.

Evidence of the Russian shooting down the airline will appear soon - as both Ukraine and the USA were watching closely in case the Russians took the bait.

anon

link   

originally posted by: victor7
Airlines should not make route plans that take them over any conflict zone and over those where missiles are being used to shoot down hostile aircrafts.

These corporate douche-bags care about one thing. Profits

And if they have to re-route and spend millions extra, that cut into there profit margins, they'll most likely roll the dice.

Again sad situation for those poor souls.

edit on 17-7-2014 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Seeing on twitter that 23 were American and 80 children? Seen any confirmation on this?

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: kayej1188
In all respect to the dead, I'm sure that they would want the truth to come out about their deaths no matter how many "insane" and "unlikely" came before it.

Who armed these Pro-Russian's? Russia? I personally doubt it. Wasn't the US originally responsible for the conflict in the Ukraine? Didn't we supply weapons and training in theater? You may not like the term false flag for whatever reason, that doesn't mean that they do not exist and occur daily. If you choose to ignore that reality that is fine, but please do not disparage other people for actually forming their own opinions about events.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I doubt either side is stupid enough to shoot down a commercial plane on purpose.
I guess it wast either an accident or a try to destabilize the area even more by some other party

+12 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Check this out , Kiev traffic controllers deliberately lead the aircraft into the combat zone . There is obviously something suspicious here
edit on 17-7-2014 by maddy21 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: kayej1188

Who benefits? Russia doesn't benefit. IF they launched the missile satellites picked it up I'm sure thus defeating their purpose. Russia's economy isn't about to collapse....in fact they just signed business deals with over half the world. War is bad for business. Only the build up to war makes the money. Once factories start getting blown up and infrastructure gets destroyed there won't be a lot of building and shipping going on. Bad for business. Just because the russians are supposedly the only ones in the area with missiles that reach that high doesn't mean they are the ones who shot it down. NUMEROUS countries have drones that I'm sure can be armed. Our very own CIA, the false flag kings, are operating in Ukraine. It's also possible a bomb took it out as well. The timing, the circumstance, and the location say false flag all day.

link   
To update my last post, it's now being reported that the Pro-Russian separatists got their hands on a BUK Missile system more than likely by taking it from Ukrainian forces rather than having been supplied by Russia. However its as good as confirmed that the pro-russian separatists shot this plane down using a BUK missile system they somehow recently acquired. Additionally, it's becoming much more clear that this plane was mistaken for a Ukrainian military plane.

link   

originally posted by: Psynic

It indicates the aircraft broke up in mid-air which could be a missile OR a shoe bomb.

Less than a week ago laws were changed affecting personal electronics onboard airliners so as to prevent a skyjacking involving a bomb and now a plane has blown up mid-air.

Those security restrictions don't apply to Schiphol airport where the plane left off. Along with the Malaysian aircraft that went down in March and Malaysia having links to militant Islam groups I wonder if these are attacks which are simply never claimed.

According to a Dutch news site the pro Russian seperatists denied (to Interfax) they have the weapons to down a plane and said they didn't down it, the Ukraine army also denied having anything to do with it.

Here is the argument the weapons only have 5km range while the plane was flying at 10,600-meters (Rosaviatsia source) almost twice the range, others claim it was indeed shot down by Buk SA-17 anti air.
www.interfax.com...
edit on 17-7-2014 by johnnyjoe1979 because: (no reason given)

link   
Putin and Obama were on the phone when it happened, isn't that something?

Hope Putin doesn't send missiles to Cuba now that he is cozying up to them again.
edit on 123131p://bThursday2014 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: tport17
Seeing on twitter that 23 were American and 80 children? Seen any confirmation on this?

Cause American lifes are worth more.....

link   

originally posted by: maddy21
cs619718.vk.me...

Check this out , Kiev traffic controllers deliberately lead the aircraft into the combat zone . There is obviously something suspicious here

WOW

link   
a reply to: seentoomuch

Do you think it could be ISIS? If it indeed was a bomb, ISIS apparently have sleeper agents all around the world. They would love a distraction and western forces unable to intervene to stop them, so they have means, motive and opportunity to pull this off. But this is pure speculation, let's wait for the (dis)information to be drip fed to us by TPTB.

This world is one #ed up place. 295 potentially innocent people died a horrific death. Isn't that enough? Why do more have to die, why are people eagerly anticipating the next round of deaths? Round up those responsible, and try them for 295 counts of murder.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: kayej1188
False flag? What's wrong with some of you people claiming this is a false flag?

Well since you asked. The MSM is already painting the narrative that: "If it was a shoot down and not an accident, but everything points to a shoot down than it appears to be coming from the separatists or Russia themselves. It makes more sense if it was the separatists because they are unfamiliar with the equipment and therefore it was simply a mistake."

Now assuming it was a false flag, it now paints the "separatists" poorly and credits the CIA installed puppet regime. Winning the hearts and minds one false flag at a time.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: rustyclutch

Please listen to what I'm saying. It's not "Russia" that shot this plane down. It's pro-russian separatists who live in Ukraine. They are essentially a militant group, a terrorist group. This is what they do. You ask what they gain? It's confirmed that this group has shot down around half a dozen Ukrainian planes over the past 2-3 weeks. It's likely that they were unable to correctly identify this plane as being a commercial aircraft, and thus thought it was a Ukrainian cargo plane or the such.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join