It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False Flag Warning 27/28 July 2014

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I checked to see if the Fed had any meetings planned on or around the 27th/28th.

The 29th/30th they've got one, but I thought the title of their "transparency policy" was utterly hilarious, and since this appears to be a hoax anyway, I don't mind sidetracking a little:

'Government in the Sunshine' Meeting Memorandum

Notice of Open Meetings
The Board submits a notice of an open meeting to the Federal Register generally seven days in advance of the meeting. At the time of submission, the notice is also available from the Board's Freedom of Information and Public Affairs offices and the Board Meetings page of the Board's web site. In addition, the Board maintains a "Sunshine" mailing list to announce meetings to interested members of the public.

Of course, the vast majority of their meetings are closed, and they aren't a government entity in the first place, as we all know. This just made me giggle.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

Same here, just doesn't make sense unless it was a message and it must have been important, to televise it. The ATS mods have moved this thread to the hoax category!

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: glend

With the insecurity of any type of electronic communication systems; those wishing to send a message to their members would have to use a method like we see here.
Too much play on the numbers, that was a message!

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   

if you start a new thread about the video please let me know so i won't miss it.
Thanks

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: glend

Same here, just doesn't make sense unless it was a message and it must have been important, to televise it. The ATS mods have moved this thread to the hoax category!

I would like to see what some of our experts in numerology have to say on it. It is not a normal speech by anyones measure!

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Someone else started a thread on the Christine Lagarde video here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: VoidHawk

originally posted by: loam
Isn't this another Socha Faal article?

So, is that Socha Faal in the video?

A poster on the Youtube site said this kind of weird?

DianeDi1 week ago

This speech was given on January 14, 2014. She refers to the G7 as having something to do with it. On that date, there was no G7, it was the G8. It was not until March 24, 2014 that Russia was kicked out of the G8 thereby making it once again the G7. Another example that everything is planned out in advance by the NWO!

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Someone else started a thread on the Christine Lagarde video here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you! Personally I feel like i see actual fear in her, and that is making me scared!
edit on 15-7-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Well, that is where all stories from Sorcha Faal belong....

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

Well, that is where all stories from Sorcha Faal belong....

But we're not interested in the source, we're more interested in the speech, and what it contains!

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   
...our top secret sources inside the Kremlin General Fullov Smirnoff...

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Actually I would be surprised if something happens...
If something happens the people will claim "look we told you" if nothing happens they will claim "yes, because we exposed it"

Same story everytime.
A false flag will happend again, but we will not know prior to the event

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   
The other thread didn't really go far :-( Well thanks to you I know about it and can search elsewhere for more.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   

She actually seems a bit excited to me which concerns me more. Stock market reset, acceleration of war (False flag or not), we will see soon enough. Doesn't hurt to play safe when able.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   

She actually seems a bit excited to me which concerns me more. Stock market reset, acceleration of war (False flag or not), we will see soon enough. Doesn't hurt to play safe when able.

True and it is not like a long wait i suppose July and it is half over!

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   
So Really. Just How bad can it get?

It would seem pointless in planning for such things. It seems from every angle one could think of brings such things. It seem everyday a new Thing is happening.

The only Flag I see really is Fear! Create as much fear in different areas as their are people. Just going about one's day could end up in Death due to one running this crap in ones head! Either to Others or Yourself!

Either Deal with it or get caught up in it! It Shall Happen, plain and simple if you just actually take a look outside at The World and not Lie to Yourself. Reason for Doom is because one is not Right with Himself nor the World. Drop all the crap and get Real about it.

Fact! 90% somethings going to happen, Why? All are Looking for it Too Happen! Plus the fact we have been Bad Boys and Girls now Have We? How this plays out is up to You! By Yourself Alone and thats what has some the most in fear! Now it is Flipped upon You and not dealing with the Truth About oneself, leaves you wondering if somehow You'll Be Saved!

Funny. It would seem someone Lied about the 3 day of darkness! As being Outside of Oneself when in Fact it will be Inside You! God shall not judge you nor any one else for that matter. You Shall Be Your Own Judge! One already Knows the Rules Deep down inside anyways, so again why Lie to yourself?

Some of you claim She had the Look of Fear! Now go to FB watch some more Doom and see the Difference! In Fear one stutters, shakes and some cry even yet even Acting as if would Not Come Close. Fear being #1 on the list sends out a Vibe, one just Knows.

Never forget that Feeling! Hold it close to ones Heart so when the time comes; as it shall, you are able to work with it vs. go into Panic Mode. I Fear No Evil means knowing evil and at the same time walking with it instead of running away! One can not fight evil since it makes it stronger, one can not avoid it since it is always there anyways. Only thing left to do is Accept It, see it as it is and Help It while one takes a walk through Hell.

Unless you have another idea that makes it better, do Share! Since most of the doom out there is but a very small Fragment of Whats Really Coming! Hate to break the bad news to you although best if one tell the truth then paint a pretty picture and make it out as nothing so one does not have to Deal with it Themselves.

All At Once! Every Fear ever Created by Man shall be Shown to Man! How so? By Chain Reaction! Explains all the different angles, points and ideas on How. 9 Bill people placed in groups, labled and taged by race, creed, Relig, power and money! Each Group effects the other group in different ways based upon each groups Ideas on How the World Is.

Each Group has its level of hate, while at the same time has Love. One group might be 60/40 while another might have 20/80 either way. Knowing this, Everything is Connected so to Bypass this Law uses it to ones advantage. Call it what you will, evil, gov, power, money, pretty much the 7 Vurtures Man Lost along the way.

7 Charkas, 7 Days, 7 times of ones Life we grow starting as a Baby. following the next 7yrs, add 7 again, or 1-7, 7-14,14-21,21-28 each is a level in ones life. If one likes Numbers! Child, young adult, Teen, Adult! Now do the math on Mankind's Time on Earth!

This is Why we are Here. Could be many Lifetimes or just this One. All should know by now, Hopefully that Class is Over and Now Comes Our Test! The Lie would have you believe we are All One; same energy really, only the True Test is Of Yourself using the One as A Whole.

Of Course it is How I see it as You all see it in Your Own Way. Yes over 9 Bill people + having a different view to Their World! Difference is, some use other views as their own vs. Learning to view it Themselves. This completes this class for today. May You Learn To Find Your Own Love!

Peace

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Interesting how this numerology business comes to the fore after the enormous hole appears on 14/7 at 'The end of the world' in the Yamal Province in Russia

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   

The Lagarde video is absolutely amazing. That's one of the most amazing I've seen. Check out:
higherdensity.wordpress.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Isn't it amazing how these blundering idiots are always privy to the secrets and always let the damn cat out of the bag. Can't anyone keep their mouths shut ? Just how do all these secret plans get out there. How inept are the people in charge? Did someone leave there agenda behind with a big red circle around the date. You know to be found by the janitorial staff and leaked to of all countries, Germany? Why not give that amazing scoop to Geraldo Rivera or someone closer to home?

Some people will believe anything.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee

I would like to see what some of our experts in numerology have to say on it. It is not a normal speech by anyones measure!
LOL experts on numerology? Like that's a real science someone can be an expert in?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join