It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Al "Word Crimes" new song. AWESOME!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Gotta love Richard Cheese too

And an exceptional duet with an unlikely fella...

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: mblahnikluver

Oh wow, i can't wait....
He just gets better and better

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   
This one really fits well here...

Maybe the ATS theme song?
edit on 16-7-2014 by gspat because: Fixed vid link

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: gspat

I just saw this one a few minutes ago, and it makes me wonder if Weird Al doesn't hang out on ATS sometimes...lol

That is awesome!

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   

I was just thinking the same thing. Weird Al should come on ATS for a AMA!!!???

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   

LMAO! I just saw this one earlier and laughed my butt off. My son was even dancing in my lap to it.

I think this one fits ATS very well especially the end!

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkblade71

I just saw this one a few minutes ago, and it makes me wonder if Weird Al doesn't hang out on ATS sometimes...lol

That is awesome!

I thought the same thing!! I loved the end when the guy (can't remember his name) turns into a reptilian. He hit all the conspiracies I enjoy! I need a tin foil hat now!

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: blupblup

OMG the last one! HAHA awesome!

I've never heard of this guy before, man he makes "Beat It" sound sad!

I'll have to follow his youtube channel!

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I really think weird Al outdid himself with this album as far as I can tell so far.

Can't wait for the rest of the videos!

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkblade71
I really think weird Al outdid himself with this album as far as I can tell so far.

Can't wait for the rest of the videos!

I can't wait to see what he premiers tomorrow! It's sad when the only thing I have to look forward to this week are Weird Al songs. lol

At least I enjoy them and can laugh at them! I also like the one he premiered today, "Foil." HAHA!

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Yahoo is really bad. I can't understand how some of that stuff even gets pushed out the door like it is.

The worst is when I go into one of the stores whose stuff I am partially responsible for and pick up one of the promo items we produce and STILL find things I would change even though we go over them at least three times ...

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Are you talking about grammar/spelling errors?

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I think the video was awesome. They need to show this in all schools across America, especially in the black schools. I live in New Orleans where we have an estimated 80% black population. The kids talk this rap-ish slang garbage and it seems like they are not getting the education they need. The problem is So Bad even white kids like my 19 year old step son is picking this garbage up.

Yes, I do blame the rappers because they started this all in the early 90's. They all should be shot for what they have done. Rap/Hip Pop, is NOT Music in any way shape or form.

(Check out my reason for editing LOL)
edit on 16-7-2014 by JohnPhoenix because: Well you can be darn sure it's not because of grammer mistakes! LOL (now watch someone will go ahead and find some. LOL)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   
The Saga Begins - Intresting little fact

McLean not only approved the song but also has said since that his children have played it so much that he has a tendency to accidentally sing Yankovic's lyrics when performing "American Pie" in concert

en.wikipedia.org...

you know thats good music when you messup on your own song lol

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   

I bought a Nirvana cd once didn't realize it was lounge covers until I popped it in. I kept it though. Some reason though I did enjoy the Rockabye Baby! CD's I originally got them for a couple that had a kid but like it to much.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 05:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: undo
a reply to: Honcho

i see you already posted white and nerdy. sorry about the repeat but it was worth listening to more than once.

It's all good. I haven't seen the video in years. And this time around I noticed that in the opening scene the two black guys in the low-rider type car are the comedy duo Key and Peele. The actor Seth Green is at 0:43 showing off the collection of action figures. And Seth is of course a huge fan of comics, and stuff along those lines. I've heard him in interviews say that he loves toys. And it obvious is you've ever seen the show "Robot Chicken" before. Which he is a big part of.

And on top of that Donny Osmond is sitting there dancing around like a baffoon while Al is singing during those white equation board type back round drop offs.

Makes it even more funny noticing stuff you never bothered to pay attention to before.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Ha those are pretty cool. And I'm a guy so, a tight girly tee shirt would look rather peculiar on me.

"White and nerdy" wouldn't be the best of descriptive words to describe that train wreck.

edit on 17-7-2014 by Honcho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I'm waiting to see what video comes out today.
So far, nothing on his website.

www.weirdal.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   
The new video is up on his website "handy"

However, I can't find it on youtube yet.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: mblahnikluver

OMG the last one! HAHA awesome!

I've never heard of this guy before, man he makes "Beat It" sound sad!

I'll have to follow his youtube channel!

Thanks for sharing.

Richard Cheese is hilarious... have most of his albums and some of the covers are just awesome.
Not the kind of thing I can listen to all the time, but when you're in the right mood - Let the hilarity ensue.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join