It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The most powerful unelected man in Britain

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lagrimas

originally posted by: boymonkey74
a reply to: Lagrimas

Can you give us a link showing us that he is now leader of the house?.
Oh he is elected btw he is still an MP.
So what has it got to do with the world cup and the women Bishop thing?.

Yes I certainly can
here you go

It is not directly related to those things, its just what you call 'slight of hand'

Look over here, while I do this. Not unlike in a magic trick.

What do you mean he's unelected? He's an MP, he has a constituency. You mean the job of leader of the House of Commons isn't one that is voted on? Can you show me where it was ever different?

Off the top of your head can you name the last 10 people to have that role and what you believe they did as a result?

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: ObservingYou
Hague is one of the main players who has covered up the Elite Peadophilia Ring.
He is also most likely (and has been named) as a Peadophile him self.

I agree with the OP.

There's lots of 'shuffling' happening in arliament as we speak.

I didn't realise Hague was considered a paedo by anyone!? that does come as a surprise to me, though its always surprising saddening and shocking to find out that there's people involved in these rings, I had not heard about Hague's involvement, can you offer an proof, other than the hearsay you are delivering?

I don't necessarily agree with Hague politically, but I do stand for truth and don't think well of slander.

Is there any truth that he is considered that by anyone apart from a nameless person on ATS that can hide behind they think is anonymity, that slanders someone by accusing them of performing a terrible crime safe in their knowledge they will never be accountable for making the claim.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7

According to our press Cameron was warned about changing his cabinet. However I doubt he had any choice because of the extensive area that has been penetrated in Westminster by would be paedophiles weith wives etc and just as important those who had buried or sought to silence the problem.

Cameron has always done the job IMHO by the skin of his teeth and queen cousin bit and this shuffle does do two things: not by desire I'll bet, but to match the opposition for the next election, its brings in a few women - of which his cabinet was very short. However if the Baroness Butler Sclotch is anything to go by, if their background is public school then they will know exactly how to turn a blind eye for the reputation of the family. Secondly, and more importantly for us 'little' public, it shows just how running scared the elite and their puppets are of loosing their stranglehold on our parliament and its public funds they tap into regularly - even for paedophile beanfeasts.

We must keep the pressure up to expose all these 'gentlemen' because paedophelia whether you hide it or do it is a major cause for bribery and I suspect bribery has its serpentine body wound tightly around many powerful men, even the knowledge and not exposing it immediately is enough as William Hague has found it. The press view his move as a sidestep, not a reward or step up to power. Its very strange that a man as powerful as the Foreign Secretary of Britain was thinking of leaving politics, its too big a jump down to be real unless there is more to it.

Who is Butler Schlotch?
Its Baroness Elizabeth Butler-Sloss.

My first thought was that they are clearing out the paedo's from the cabinet.

As for the link between Hague and paedophilia, I have seen Hague being mentioned in the North Wales care home scandal at Bryn Estyn. Ben Fellows also claims that Kenneth Clark groped his manhood while he was underage(not really serious in the grand scheme of things but still relevant). And lets not forget about the customs officer that said he has seen video footage of Leon Brittan having sex with children, as recounted by Chris Fay, who himself was warned off investigating elite paedophiles by Special Branch and had gunshots fired through his kitchen Window.

There is a great deal of damage limitation being undertaken by the establishment right now due to the pressure and knowledge that has come to the surface as a result of social media. May the pressure continue and flush these slimy (sometimes satanic) scumbags out of the positions of law making.
edit on 20147America/Chicago07pm7pmTue, 15 Jul 2014 12:39:39 -05000714 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

ok - name one cabinet post that is elected

We both know that they are either elected MP's or unelected member of the house of lords on the cabinet.
The point is that the papers and the TV's mainstream coverage is making it seem like Hague has been ousted, when actually he has been cleverly REPOSITIONED. Jesus wept. Why do you not see the point I am making.
He hasnt like the papers are making it SEEM been OUSTED, he has simply been shuffled AND INTO a very useful position.... should we enter a war!

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: OneManArmy

According to our press Cameron was warned about changing his cabinet. However I doubt he had any choice because of the extensive area that has been penetrated in Westminster by would be paedophiles weith wives etc and just as important those who had buried or sought to silence the problem.

Cameron has always done the job IMHO by the skin of his teeth and queen cousin bit and this shuffle does do two things: not by desire I'll bet, but to match the opposition for the next election, its brings in a few women - of which his cabinet was very short. However if the Baroness Butler Sclotch is anything to go by, if their background is public school then they will know exactly how to turn a blind eye for the reputation of the family. Secondly, and more importantly for us 'little' public, it shows just how running scared the elite and their puppets are of loosing their stranglehold on our parliament and its public funds they tap into regularly - even for paedophile beanfeasts.

We must keep the pressure up to expose all these 'gentlemen' because paedophelia whether you hide it or do it is a major cause for bribery and I suspect bribery has its serpentine body wound tightly around many powerful men, even the knowledge and not exposing it immediately is enough as William Hague has found it. The press view his move as a sidestep, not a reward or step up to power. Its very strange that a man as powerful as the Foreign Secretary of Britain was thinking of leaving politics, its too big a jump down to be real unless there is more to it.

Who is Butler Schlotch?

As for the link between Hague and paedophilia, I have seen Hague being mentioned in the North Wales care home scandal at Bryn Estyn. Ben Fellows also claims that Kenneth Clark groped his manhood while he was underage(not really serious in the grand scheme of things but still relevant). And lets not forget about the customs officer that said he has seen video footage of Leon Brittan having sex with children, as recounted by Chris Fay, who himself was warned off investigating elite paedophiles by Special Branch and had gunshots fired through his kitchen Window.

There is a great deal of damage limitation being undertaken by the establishment right now due to the pressure and knowledge that has come to the surface as a result of social media. May the pressure continue and flush these slimy (sometimes satanic) scumbags out of the positions of law making.

Thankyou one man army for bringing what you know about these scandals to the thread... it is indeed interesting times that we live in. Its good to have people with accurate knowledge of accounts in the thread. Peace be with you.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

I agree with the OP.

I didn't realise Hague was considered a paedo by anyone!? that does come as a surprise to me, though its always surprising saddening and shocking to find out that there's people involved in these rings, I had not heard about Hague's involvement, can you offer an proof, other than the hearsay you are delivering?

I don't necessarily agree with Hague politically, but I do stand for truth and don't think well of slander.

Is there any truth that he is considered that by anyone apart from a nameless person on ATS that can hide behind they think is anonymity, that slanders someone by accusing them of performing a terrible crime safe in their knowledge they will never be accountable for making the claim.

I am with you. I agree that slander is a most disgusting thing. I have not heard that he is a Paedophile myself, ans like i said was shocked that this was being brought to the thread. Perhaps the person who wrote that was being shamelessly slanderous due to the anonymity afforded by the structure of the website Yes. Thankfully us good people have the ability to filter out nonesense when we see it. Awareness is key. Lets strive to deny ignorance.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

I agree with the OP.

I am with you. I agree that slander is a most disgusting thing. I have not heard that he is a Paedophile myself, ans like i said was shocked that this was being brought to the thread. Perhaps the person who wrote that was being shamelessly slanderous due to the anonymity afforded by the structure of the website Yes. Thankfully us good people have the ability to filter out nonesense when we see it. Awareness is key. Lets strive to deny ignorance.

Slander or in this case libel is making claims that are untrue.

Heres some tidbits.....

William Hague Stifled 1996 Paedophile report says victim.

Steve Messham said Mr Hague had "questions to answer" over why a public inquiry by Sir Ronald Waterhouse was restricted under terms of reference laid down by the then Welsh secretary.
Mr Messham believes that Sir Ronald's three-year inquiry would have unearthed evidence of high-profile figures abusing children in collusion with care home staff had it not had such a narrow remit.
Earlier this week, David Cameron announced a review of Sir Ronald's inquiry following claims by Mr Messham on the BBC's Newsnight that a high-ranking member of the Tory Party was among his abusers.
Mr Messham, 49, claimed he was raped "more than a dozen times" by the politician when he was 13 years old.
The politician in question, who is still alive, has vehemently denied the allegation, and said he had only been to Wrexham, where the rapes are alleged to have taken place, once in his life.

Source - The Telegraph

Heres a very interesting blog....
The Coleman Experience.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post=18147647]
Why is he the most powerful unelected man in Britain? Because if the prime minister and deputy both die or become incapacitated/ unfit to lead, he automatically becomes the leader of England.

Well that surely makes the Deputy PM even more powerful, since he is ahead of Hague in the ranking

I have no idea who the deputy PM is ....

Edit: I assume it is Clegg? Hmmm, I know which I'd rather running the country!

Edit 2: obviously Hague is no more powerful that the previous leader of the house, or the one before him etc, who, like every such person, was, er, appointed by the PM out of the elected MPs ....

What is the point of this thread?
edit on 15-7-2014 by AndyMayhew because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Who is Butler Schlotch?

One thing i would like to say is, why the mention of "(sometimes satanic)" do you think that the paedophile issue is actually related to what people call satanism? because its NOT.

I have a problem with people who arent liberal and understanding enough to understand that being a rosicrucian or a thelemite or a budhist or yes even a satanist or whatever faith you wish to follow is not intrinsically related to paedophilia.

its like saying all black people are thieves or all irish travellers know how to pick pocket or all policemen are bent. NO

Theres always some bad people in EVERY walk of life. I asssume that there ARE good moraled satanists, because from what I have read it is a liberal philosophy which has nothing to do with being evil.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyMayhew

originally posted by: [post=18147647]
Why is he the most powerful unelected man in Britain? Because if the prime minister and deputy both die or become incapacitated/ unfit to lead, he automatically becomes the leader of England.

Well that surely makes the Deputy PM even more powerful, since he is ahead of Hague in the ranking

I have no idea who the deputy PM is ....

Edit: I assume it is Clegg? Hmmm, I know which I'd rather running the country!

Edit 2: obviously Hague is no more powerful that the previous leader of the house, or the one before him etc, who, like every such person, was, er, appointed by the PM out of the elected MPs ....

What is the point of this thread?

Actually UNLIKE you, I ALWAYS know who the leader of the house is both HERE and in AMERICA, because it IS SUCH AN IMPORTANT POSITION, which often goes unnoticed by the sheeple.

If WW3 broke out and the PM n his deputy were killed HAGUE WOULD BE LEADER.

DONT BE FOOLED its an IMPORTANT THING TO BE AWARE OF.

you say hague is 'NO MORE POWERFUL THAN' the last one I SAY HE IS JUST AS POWERFUL AS THE LAST ONE!
edit on 15-7-2014 by Lagrimas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   
You're right that the reshuffle is to do with misdirection, but it hasn't taken place 'the day after the World Cup final' in the hope that nobody will notice - it's been the biggest news story on every media outlet and every front page for the last 2 days - that's pretty crap misdirection even by Cameron's standards. So just so you know... the reshuffle IS the misdirection! It's sole aim is to point the public and media in the opposite direction from today's truly frightening story - the passing of the DRIP (Data Retention and Investigatory Powers) Bill through Parliament. Staggering that there has been so little about this in the mainstream media.*

*Although not missed by everyone... www.politics.co.uk...

edit on 15-7-2014 by RonPalmer because: Link added

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I think you're all wrong. Has no one ever heard of the rats leaving a sinking ship? Cameron is the PM and in no position to wriggle out from under the rock that's going to fall on the Conservatives at the next election, but he can and has moved his mates from the line of fire and moved the non entity cannon fodder into the firing line. I would hazard a guess that the majority of you have never heard of the majority of the new people, unless they happen to be your local MP.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Who is Butler Schlotch?

One thing i would like to say is, why the mention of "(sometimes satanic)" do you think that the paedophile issue is actually related to what people call satanism? because its NOT.

I have a problem with people who arent liberal and understanding enough to understand that being a rosicrucian or a thelemite or a budhist or yes even a satanist or whatever faith you wish to follow is not intrinsically related to paedophilia.

its like saying all black people are thieves or all irish travellers know how to pick pocket or all policemen are bent. NO

Theres always some bad people in EVERY walk of life. I asssume that there ARE good moraled satanists, because from what I have read it is a liberal philosophy which has nothing to do with being evil.

Satanism has two faces. A public face and a private face. Many people buy into the public face of satanism as some of it can be quite agreeable in a "rationalistic" view of the world. Sadly it also has a private face. But it is a FACT that satanic ritual abuse does indeed exist. Many many victims have testified about rituals during their abuse including....

Being forced as a child to participate in the killing(sacrifice) of another child or baby, including using the knife.
Being sexually abused by "men in robes".
These children often drew pictures of these "rituals" and there is no way they can ever be just the product of their imaginations. The pictures were very very graphic.

The founder of the Temple of Set, and member of this site, former satanist(now setian, new name same game) and author and Lt Col of Special Operations in the US Army Michael Aquino was named on a list of paedophiles which was unearthed during the Belgian Paedophile ring scandal. If you study "Monarch" mind control and the use of violent sexual abuse and satanic ritual abuse to create partitions in the minds of children in order to create manchurian candidates or "mind slaves" you can see how far removed from decency the practitioners of the dark arts can be.
His name has also been mentioned in the McMartin preschool scandal as well as the presidio scandal.

The secret services have used paedophilia as a way to entrap politicians for decades. Once a politician or mover and shaker is compromised by paedophilia they will do whatever the establishment tells them to do. We are only just getting a sniff in the MSM about what the alternative media has been screaming about for years.

You can only really judge anything on the fruit it bears... and honestly satanism has left a wake of death, torture, child abuse and mind control. A lot like christianity really.

The culprit isnt technically the "belief system", but rather the interpretation of the practitioner.
That being said, just like there are many "radical muslims", "radical christians" or "radical jews", there are also "radical satanists".

You get good decent satanists like you get bad christians. Different strokes for different folks. But as long as it doesnt come at someone elses expense.
Survival of the fittest and strongest at the cost of the weak isnt humanity, thats animilism.
I thought we had "evolved" past that when we said "I Am".

Back to the topic at hand and yes this is very much THE Misdirection to cover the back door bill for data collection.

edit on 20147America/Chicago07pm7pmTue, 15 Jul 2014 15:04:54 -05000714 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   

I think they have always been after a world government but unless our world is threatened by some form of outside menace, the different world governments are quite unlikely to amalgamate. Governments attract very powerful personalities and we all know rothschild whose main bid for power is financing both sides in a war, thereby making nation states in debt to him so they each have to do his bidding lest he bankrupt them,would probably find even he has bitten off far more than he can gummy away. I say good luck. Hopefully many of these old cretins will die soon but who we get in their places will be for another day but fortunately we know their game will it will be another issue for the younger ones to worry about.

edit on 15-7-2014 by Lagrimas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: RonPalmer
You're right that the reshuffle is to do with misdirection, but it hasn't taken place 'the day after the World Cup final' in the hope that nobody will notice - it's been the biggest news story on every media outlet and every front page for the last 2 days - that's pretty crap misdirection even by Cameron's standards. So just so you know... the reshuffle IS the misdirection! It's sole aim is to point the public and media in the opposite direction from today's truly frightening story - the passing of the DRIP (Data Retention and Investigatory Powers) Bill through Parliament. Staggering that there has been so little about this in the mainstream media.*

*Although not missed by everyone... www.politics.co.uk...

Oh my gosh I knew something was going on! what a weird day!

They even put mtv crash in my city tonight and sounded the bells to misdirect me!

they knew id be misdirected!

BUT I WASNT THANKS TO YOU!

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 05:11 AM
link   

You can tell the schools have broken-up...

You thought the biggest news story of the week had been 'hidden in plain sight', and you also appear to think Elizabeth Saxe-Coburg Gotha appoints the Leader of the House - that witch doesn't appoint anyone or anything. So you've certainly fallen for some misdirection, even if you weren't capable of understanding what you were being misdirected from. If you don't think DRIP isn't important then you're going to get a surprise when you get a visit from the Men In Black just for posting on this site.

Enjoy your summer holiday.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 05:24 AM
link   

The papers say that William Hague is OUT! And yet he has just become the most powerful unelected man in Britain.
Appointed as the leader of the house by none other than the queen of England Elizabeth II.

This is nonsense on two counts.
He was not "appointed by the Queen", except in the technical sense that the Queen officially appoints all government ministers.
This is a post within the government, and in real terms he was appointed by the Prime Minister.

Secondly, being "leader of the house" does not make him "most powerful in Britain". He is a government minister with the specific task of running day-to-day business in the House of Commons, so that the government can get its work done there.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 05:32 AM
link   

This is not true.
The American constitution has these carefully defined rules of succession, British constitutional practice does not.
I think that situation would be covered by the ancient principle of "we'll cross that bridge when we come to it".

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

Wrong also, of course, in that he wouldn't just become the leader of England (well, for now at least).

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 05:43 AM
link   
The Rt. Honourable William Hague, MP Richmond (Yorks.) to give him his full and formal title, is not "Unelected".

He was first elected to Parliament as a Conservative Member of Parliament in 1989, and has been continually re-elected by his constituency (Richmond, Yorkshire), every 4 years since. He is a genuinely elected Member of Parliament.

If you can't get the basic facts about his status as an elected member of Parliament correct, then there is no entrust that the rest of your assertions are also correct.

He was appointed as Leader of the House by the Prime Minister, not the Queen, during the cabinet reshuffle. Again, another factoid you got wrong. The Queen's role in Parliament is purely symbolic. She appoints, dissolves, forms purely at the governments request, as a symbolic ritual. She does none of these at her own desire.

As for being the most powerful man, nope, sorry, thats still the Prime Minister.

Now, with the term "Unelected", you could be, very inaccurately, meaning that yes he's an elected MP, but nobody held a vote on him taking role X in the cabinet. Well that would be true. But then the UK citizens have never had a role in appointing cabinet members anyway. They have all been appointed by the Prime Minister, because technically, the cabinet exists only to advise the Prime Minister, and the Government.

The Cabinet has no extra powers. Their powers are the same as those of any government MP. They can't make laws, they can't repeal laws, all such business has to go through Parliement as a whole. They exist purely as advisors, and as such, theres no requirement to have them selected by the electorate.

The exception being the Secretary of the State, who does have a few extra privileges with respect to handing out pardons, and being the penultimate person you can appeal to in the judicial process.
edit on 17/7/2014 by BMorris because: Added part about the secretary of the state

<< 1  2    4 >>

join