Anyone else experience a close encounter of the first kind in a populated area with NO REPORTS?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: FeistyFemme

Scientific Experimentation Support.

Erasing memories, creating memories, defeating the optical systems \ centre of the brain, creating situational uncertainty, creating visual wells. Hearing voices, seeing illusions, obeying instructions or suggestions you believe are your own inner voices.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   
BASSPLYR - I dont have to believe you because I know what you saw and told you how it flies and even its name.

You got a solid gold real as it gets sighting. A genuine 'buy a lotto ticket' moment. Twice.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

Thank you... and for what it's worth, the account certainly jibes with many, many others I've read about and, even more importantly, heard about in person from people I know and trust... and on some strange days I wonder if they resonate due to fuzzy, unremembered events of my own... heck, the remembered events are pretty non-standard.

So again, thanks for taking the time and having the courage to expose yourself a little.

The "testing" with those scenarios "they" do... hmmmm. I have an uncomfortable feeling that we are in a petri dish under scrutiny and the ones in the flying cities are keeping us around because ... some of us show reactions other than "poke and smash." Maybe. Heh, maybe you helped keep our experiment going.

It does give one a clue as to the scale of intelligence that's possible... and I have long ago resolved to be the best petri dish culture I can be... heh.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: FeistyFemme2009,i saw a flying disc hovering but wobbling as I walked in a department store....cars driving by me ,women walked near me....I was looking up fixed on the object for about 3 minutes...about 1000 feet up ,clear sky,broad daylight.....I stopped talking about because of all the ridicule
wish I never saw it
edit on 16-7-2014 by mcioci because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: mcioci

Yea the ridicule is insane. I'm glad I'm not alone. It's crazy how something so big goes unnoticed.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Astr0

Scientific Experimentation Support.

Erasing memories, creating memories, defeating the optical systems \ centre of the brain, creating situational uncertainty, creating visual wells. Hearing voices, seeing illusions, obeying instructions or suggestions you believe are your own inner voices.

Electromagnetic fiekds do wonderous things to the humam bidy and brain. Making a city unaware of a vehicle passing over is very easy.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   

YOU ARE NOT ALONE FEISTY!!!

Quick question, this will require you to jog your memory a bit, and if you can't remember cause it was so long ago that's pretty understandable. When you saw what you saw. Were you sick, no not mental sick, physically sick. Specifically. A severe head cold, massive congestion, anything that would disrupt your normal sense of perception ie... balance, vertigo etc... ? Anything that would disrupt your sensory systems?

You know these cloaking systems, if they exist, aren't perfect. They don't work all the time. Sometimes I wonder if little things against the norm are enough under certain circumstances to see through the cloaking.

NOW ASTRO,

why fly over LA at 8:30pm when nobody is sleeping?

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Ill send a PM

edit on 17-7-2014 by Astr0 because: (no reason given)

new topics
top topics

<< 1   >>

join