It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else experience a close encounter of the first kind in a populated area with NO REPORTS?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
About 14-15 years ago, when I was 15-16, while en route home with my mother, grandmother, and sister we had a close encounter of the first kind. It was about 9pm, we were heading home on Rt. 1 (northbound to Princeton, NJ) when I noticed a bright blue blimp-like thing at a far distance. I was stuck on it, so I kept staring at it, watching it get closer (and bigger, unlike anything I've ever seen). By the time we got to our street (Harrison, at the time) off the highway, this very big, bright blue craft of some sort flew over us, very slowly and without any sound and it emitted a very bright blue light that lit up the entire area (FYI...once you get off RT. 1 onto Harrison St, there's only street light and 2 house BEFORE you get to the bridge so it's dark and wooded). By the time we got to the bridge (about a third of a mile from the highway), it was nowhere in sight! The following days I looked though every newspaper and news channel and found NOTHING. How could such a big, bright craft go unseen by ANYONE in a populated area at that?!? I've been thinking about this again for a while now, and can't come to grips with how that is.

At one point I even questioned my own sanity but, with 3 other witnesses, there's no doubt what we seen was very real. Sometimes I wonder if it was meant for me to see it. The timing of it very slowly flying over us on the dark end of the street was also puzzling.This could be military or something from somewhere else.

What I want to know, are there others who've had a similar experience in a very populated area with no reports???
edit on 14-7-2014 by FeistyFemme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Yes, right on the edge of the city. No one looks up. The elderly in their trailer court, the stadium across the road, nor the other townhouses, except maybe there are a few who don't report things, perhaps because they' have this from time to time and know not to report it. The ones who did share, because my kids couldn't resist talking, and the reservation which was adjacent to the towhhouses, they witnessed some of what we witnessed and possibly had their own memories of contact. Natives don't share, they renounce our white system. And kept their knowledge mostly to themselves.

Even sitting in a stadium, you could witness a craft, and no one else, if they wanted. They unlock your ability to see them stealthed, and you could have missing time or a time splice and actually be on board that craft.

They are way over our heads, we are anthill tech to them and the universe is not like we think it is, its weird and whacky quantum science, holographic, multidimensional, or layers of density, and time is just a program in our brain, with everything based on infinities without and within all things.
edit on 14-7-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Yep my late mother and myself witnessed a UFO over the houses on our street in broad daylight and no one else saw it.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Anyone else experience a close encounter of the first kind in a populated area with NO REPORTS?

Yes ... and I know plenty who have had encounters in public experiences

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99
I've been thinking about it a lot lately, pretty much after someone told me that maybe it was meant for me/us to see it. I don't know...I'm just confused and so desperate for the truth. I feel like Moulder from the X-Files. (sigh)

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: EnigmaAgent
Very interesting. Do you think that "they" make themselves visible to a select few?

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: FeistyFemme
a reply to: EnigmaAgent
Very interesting. Do you think that "they" make themselves visible to a select few?

I honestly dont know. I was only 14 too. But it was clear as day hovering about 50 feet over the fooftops. And then it began a slow journey out of sight. It las in sight about 4 minutes.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   
[url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1021231/pg#pid18137831]

I was around 14 or 15 when it all began

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: FeistyFemme
They travel many light years or across dimensions to enter the atmosphere of Earth in their comfortable sleek spacehsip, expending more energy in their trip than our civilization has generated in its entire existence, all just to gently approach you and light the area in blue and then to leave unexpectedly forever?

Believe what you wnat to believe, but it probably wasn't aliens at all, and even if it were, you were just lucky to get a glimpse.

You were 14-15, not an expert on aerial phenomena. Neither were the people driving with you, right? Don't you think it's possible you saw a blimp or a helicopter or an airplane, and just misjudged the distance or sound?

Most sightings are in fact misidnetiifcations of mundane phenomena. What makes you think you're one of the rare few who had an unexplained encounter?

I also think airplanes and helicopters and blimps are seen routinely over metropolitan areas. I myself have seen many dozens at night, some of them even flying lower. People probably didn't blink twice at what you saw, unless they were right up close to it and had been watching it. Most people are busy anyway with things to do and can't look up all day.
edit on 14-7-2014 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I remember seeing the "Orange" (a mobile phone company) blimp on the outskirts of Edinburgh in one of fields with a small stream. Everyone else on the bus was just busy with their iPods, iPhones to bother looking. To this day I wonder what it was doing down there.

Definitely not a UFO, but it means I always believe people when they saw something.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: jonnywhite
First, I stated I was 15-16 years old.

Second, I was old enough to know what the hell I was looking at. I was well aware of what a plane, helicopter, and blimp look and sound like. I was a teenager not toddler. And my family were shook afterwards, because they simply couldn't explain what they saw.

Third, I said it was either military of something else, NOT just aliens. So scroll up to the top to get your facts straight.

What you're forgetting are the key facts that it was huge, there was ZERO SOUND AND suddenly disappeared. So tell me...can a plane, helicopter, or blimp do that? NO.

I just LOVE the way how people ignore the KEY points to the story. And I don't have the answers to why we seemed to have been the only ones to to see it. When it passed over us, it had to have been about 100ft or so above ground, literally right above the trees!

So let me hear what your new thoughts are now?

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Yes, and I wonder how on earth nobody else saw what I saw. About two months ago on two occasions a Monday around 8:30pm and a Wednesday two days later around the same time in the same part of the sky I saw a glowing triangle with pale baby blue lights on each corner hauling ass (going supersonic) at low altitudes right over Los Angeles. Flying lower than the clouds and crossed from one side of my field of view to the other (about 6 miles of sky) in about 2 seconds. Dead quiet.

But it did sorta glow and had three bright blue lights and nobody saw anything apparently. Searched all over the web for reports from either of those nights and nothing. Not even sure ATS believes me really. The second time it literally flew low over the Wilshire corridor ( A Major, Major blvd in LA) and again nobody saw anything except for me apparently. Still boggles me that nobody saw anything.

Saddest part is my friends don't really believe me and tease me about it (they aren't into the whole UFO idea) I'm not sure if ATS took me seriously when I made a thread describing the sighting or if the responses are a goof on me. All I know is if you do see something unusual don't post about it. That's what I'm learning.

But, yeah, seen a UFO over a populated area with no witnesses...twice.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Yes! This happened to me on 11/01/2013 on my birthday as I was heading to a Halloween/my B-day party.

I was walking to my car when I see a UFO in the sky, it was pretty far but I could easily see it, it was flying right over a building. it was cream in color, there were two and they looked like fire balls. They had glowing tails and they were slowly spinning around one another and they were there for about thirty seconds to a minute.

I wasn't the only one in the parking lot, it wasn't that late, maybe around 6-7pm, and there was anywhere between twenty - thirty five people walking to their cars and putting their groceries in.

I stood in awe and looked around to see if anyone else was seeing this amazing sight, NO ONE, not a one. I was SO dumbfounded! how could NO ONE notice what was happening right in front of them!? I kept looking around at everyone and back to the UFO as I hurried to my car to see that yea, it's actually there, I'm actually seeing this and no one else is.

It was there for so long that I was able to hurriedly put my groceries in the car, take my camera out and snap this POS picture!

*sigh* I tried my best, I held my breath but, the shutter speed is longer on the night setting and that wasn't enough. So, here's this blurry a#$ picture of what I saw.
The UFO was gone before I could switch over and record. Since no one saw it in the parking lot I figured it wouldn't be posted anywhere.

I had seen a UFO like this one a couple of months before in august. In august there were three that had separated from being one, they were orange, had fiery tales and spun around one another, there were two people who saw it with me.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Yup. I did over South Vancouver. It was broad daylight, mid summer about 10 years ago, not a cloud in the sky at 9am. I look out my apt window and see a hovering sphere. A large hovering sphere at about a 5km distance give or take, it looked about half way between me and the airport. It was there for about 5-7 minutes and didn't move. Usually I see the aircraft coming and going from the airport too, at least 1 a minute, but for the length of time I watched that thing, there was NO aircraft.

I frantically searched for my binoculars but it was gone when I came back to the window.

When i carried onto work, I looked up and saw 5 evenly spaced contrail lines indicative of jets traveling from a west to east direction...

I've never heard that anyone else saw this..

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: FeistyFemme

without the whole story i tell you yes myself and a few friends seen it together supermassive it became in an instant upon my first pointing it out as a small white orb far on the horizon that moved incredibly fast but also kind of like how a frog swims...

Anyway as soon as i said look at that followed by i see you. Bam we really saw it!

an oscillating hum filled my ears as a golden orange crystal looking structure hung in the air it looked like a bunch of glass skyscrapers growing from the base there were no lights on the outside but was lit up from within and cast shadows on itself like platinum...

A strange tale follows which i will keep to myself to this day none of my friends will talk with me about it and they all turn pale and stare off at nothing when i do...

I thought everyone would have seen it that it would become world wide news...

edit on 14-7-2014 by 5StarOracle because: spell

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: FeistyFemme Yes I have. I live in the Bronx N.Y which is heavily poulated and seen a Big Bright Blue & red Object. It was shaped almost like a stingray. I filmed it with my cell phone which does not begin to do it justice. I was so pissed off at how poorly my HTC One phone handled the night video. Anyway it moved away fast because I left my house to get clear of obstructions for a better look. In about 5 minutes it was at least 5 miles away. I was able to get some decent pictures of it at that distance and by comparing it to the 10 story building it was next too I think it was pretty damn large. I can share the video & photo's with yo if you like? ATS just doesn't make it easy to upload and Iv'e done it before but am having problems doing it again.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

BASS don't be discouraged... just know many folks understand and online, a hundred people will read something and not comment one way or the other. Most won't see the post at all.

The smug, deeply mainstream ridicules by habit ...and the questions from the curious are good to help define parameters and keep the experiencer from losing the narrative (their mind) completely, but they're always the first to approach the whole topic from a skeptical perspective because it is safe to do so... and this stuff is so far from our common experiences.

As far as the OP, yup... daylight sighting of a big white cylinder hanging still in the afternoon sky to the East of a large city on a windy day and while there were people who were looking at it around me, nothing was mentioned in the news or internet.

I've seen a few other things I can't explain, but nothing so public at a time when people were out and about.
I can't really say much more from any position of knowledge... but lots of guessing.
edit on 7/15/2014 by Baddogma because: attempting clarity when deliberately numbed nuerons are struggling to be obtuse

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

That "strange tale" is certainly worth spilling... as this is anonymous and nobody in white will likely come to cart you away (aside from the academically smug who might try ridicule so they may sleep a little easier tonight).

Anyway, I'm interested... and I've heard some whoppers from people one wouldn't expect to be ... unstable or unreliable.

It's sad the info we lose due to social pressures... people sure could be more polite... we might collectively learn more that way.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

I believe you have a point, well several to be more acurate and whats more i find you to be honest...

so because you chose not to ridicule me yet and show genuine intrest for this subject matter i will share a little more with you...

when the craftt went from the distant horizon instantly there was a tremendous noise this is something which has perplexed me as so many i have read report no noise at all... now i have already mentioned the oscilating drone very deep it was something like if you took a long piece of large diameter rubber hose and made circles in the air over your head with it... well just before hearing that there was a much more fantastic sound it was a series of many notes that played out several at the sametime that harmonized and rose through a scale from low to high which culminated in what i could only liken to three trumpet blasts along with the sound of glass smashing along with rolling thunder... the sound was like a proclimation of triumph and as this sound played out my body reacted to it of its own accord as i felt it flow through me my posture became fully erect my body turned a few degrees to the left so i faced it full on and i took two steps forward with no intention of nor effort to do so it just happened seperating me from my friends and our bikes which had been on the ground before this happened...

at this point the craft was now hanging in the air im guessing 300 feet off the ground about 200 yards away i guess at a quarter of a mile wide and 3 times as tall... no movie comes close to the way this looked truly magnificent it was so as i am transfixed i couldnt help but think this was God, then bam as i thought of falling to my knees a voice from within my mind scolded me telling me "We are not the creator" "Who is your God?" i was asked sternly... my response was there is but 1 God and he is 3 all of the universe is his and he alone is worthy of praise! I was afraid now because this was not God then what the hell was it? I was 10 years old i had heard about ufo's but had no real intrest or opinion one way or another...I was then told be still fear not no harm shall come to you, you are found to be worthy...

i was aware of my friends behind me excitedly talking about this object and then heard fear and suprise but also
anger as i heard do you see that? Looks like a witch... lets catch that little bleep... now a part of me wanted desperatly to turn around and see what they were talking about and to join them in thier pursuit as i heard them running off,but i did not turn my head in the least i was transfixed i was starting to feel like this object itself was alive and i was somehow connected to it...

Many things started flowing through my mind number sequences shapes colors star charts information on 5 diff types of gravity images etc... i knew all about Nicola Teslas lifes work many years before hearing his name or knowing of his inventions let alone electromagnetic pulse propulsion or gravity wave dilation or harmonic frequency manipulation of mass but i walked away from this with a knowing i am still unwrapping now if that can make any sense to you...

ok im sure i have lost many to doubt i asure you this is my short version alot of these events are rather mottled in whatever amount of time had passed i found myself in an all white room about 20 by 20 i would say the walls and the ceiling all had a gentle curve to them and the single chair i was sitting in was the same and they were all as though they were 1 piece construction. To my right side was a small table that was shaped like an egg with the top and bottom cut off large side down a white table top with a mat of sorts ontop of it that was crystal clear on its edges that made the table top seem to be see through along them... like i said the whole room was white besides on the wall in front of me where 3 blue star shaped crosses that emited a pale blue glow and they were on a strange angle which at that time i found odd now i know it to be laid out like many things on earth as well as 3 very popular stars in the night sky...

then the mat on the table next to me turned on i suppose i can liken it to a 3d oled tv of today only this was paper thin and was laying flat yet projected a perfect 3d hologram the scene was a small forest and in this small forest tinylittle cartoon characters of various sizes shapes and colors each one diff than the other and all of them unlike anything i had ever seen were at war with one another... one cool little guy got shot by a small purple beam when he fell i leaned in closer i wanted to save him i saw another one moved in fast stood over him like he was going to shoot him in the head i had to save him the little guy opened his eyes and winked at me and gave me a huge smile the other one that stood over him looked up at me shook its finger at me than threw down its weapon,all the others followed suit... they came together in a few rows side by side arms stretched out resting on each others shoulders and everyone of them smiled up at me...the one i thought i had to save stepped forward tipped his strange tall hat at me...

after that i woke up on the side of a dirt hill about half a mile away from were this all began my tongue was all fuzzy feeling i had no knowledge of ever moving let alone falling asleep... i found my bike exactly where we had been the sun had moved far accross the sky and my friends were no where in sight... i had to find them... i stopped at home it was closer than the park i ran into my house asking my mom if she seen the golden city in the sky she laughed at me and when she turned to look at me she said i cant believe how tanned you got today and your hair is almost as white as when you were a baby... then said you must be hungry...

I found my friends at the park they all asked were i went i was like where the hell did you guys go? and what were you chasing? Then oh ya one of them said as another looked at me and said we all looked for you then we all went home with nose bleeds... thats pretty much all i have ever gotten out of them...

anyway thats that then...

edit on 15-7-2014 by 5StarOracle because: spell

edit on 15-7-2014 by 5StarOracle because: changed clear to white

edit on 15-7-2014 by 5StarOracle because: more spelling

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I have had some experiences, but the one that comes to mind is an experience by my grandfather who passed on in 2005.

He was a trucker, so he was always on the road. In 1994 he witnessed something that has become a very vital part of my families history. While driving through Ohio, he came across some downed power lines blocking the road. This road had only two lanes and a soft shoulder, so he was unable to turn around. He was stuck there until crews arrived to clear the road. After contacting his company, who in turn contacted the correct officials to send a crew out, he stepped out of his truck to "stretch" his legs and use the bathroom in the woods. While he was walking down the slope on the side of the road that leads into the woods, a very bright light filled the road. He assumed that it was the city workers who would be expecting the damage to the lines, so he continued into the woods and went about his business.

When he was finished he headed back to his truck to let dispatch know they had arrived, but he didn't see what he was expecting. A dark triangle filled the sky. He stood there shocked as it slowly began to move away. He would always comment on how it seemed like this craft was looking for something. He felt like it knew he was there, but it was more interested on something else in the woods. He watched it move to the east until it was out of view. Right as it disappeared the city workers arrived, and they too had witnessed this object.

I believe my grandfather saw something that day, and it was his story that drives my family to search the skies, hoping to see and document what he saw that day.

Hopefully one day we discover the truth behind these "UFOs"

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join