It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Structures/bases on the far side of the moon - where is ATS at

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Uggielicious

The demon effigy is awesome.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   
NASA is hiding pictures of Megatron, I saw a movie about it

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: resistanceisfutile

My only question is why in all the clementine pictures of the moon there is high quality pictures and all of a sudden in the middle of the pictures there are sensored images of some object or building, like they were taking a picture of something, because we humans like to put the object we're taking a picture of in the center

www.marsanomalyresearch.com...

just an example

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLawOfOne

The blurred area is just an artifact of the image browser.

Notice the scale of that image. 1km per pixel. The blurred area is enormous. Any building would be less that one pixel at that scale. Any real object of the size of the blurred image could hardly be concealed!

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Given the lack of atmosphere and meteor-pocked nature of the surface of the moon, why would an intelligent species who was trying to stay secret put a base on the lunar surface at all? Underground on the moon seems like a far smarter option for all reasons. What is the benefit of putting your secret base on the surface of the moon?

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Original NASA picture:
www.hq.nasa.gov...

This was written by our very own moderator ArMaP here on ATS.

Yes, I used Photoshop, more specifically the "Replace Color" tool.

By selecting a pixel from the sky and changing it's colour you can then change the "Fuzziness" value to select more or less colours. It's a very useful technique that I saw in one of those videos showing the altered images.

So the answer to Rob's question, yes NASA manipulate many of there photo's, and their is plenty more also, but instead of asking for evidence all the time, go find the truth the same way many others already have, by researching!

edit on 26k14bWednesdayuAmerica/Chicago32014Wed, 23 Jul 2014 10:08:26 -0500 by skyblueworld because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: skyblueworld

That's odd: I don't get any pattern like that at all when I do the same with that original image on the NASA site.

The one in the post you quote shows an image that has been "cleaned up" by somebody with a clone tool. It's not the image off the NASA server, which only shows random noise as far as I can see. I haven't selected all the different shades of black, but it's clear from the first few that there is no pattern here.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Rob48

I may have posted the wrong link then.

LINK to picture.

And yes no anomalies on the original that I posted it seems, but plenty in the above of manipulation.

edit on 42k14bWednesday000000America/Chicago32014Wed, 23 Jul 2014 10:32:42 -0500 by skyblueworld because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: skyblueworld

Yes, that is the one. It seems to have been rather sloppily cleaned up for web display, so I'd be interested to find out exactly where it came from. That gallery has some pretty poor quality scans in it.

Nothing is being hidden or changed on the original images though, which is the important thing. I always go to the hq.nasa.gov server for the best scans of Apollo stuff.

For modern digital data, of course, no scanning is necessary.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Rob48

I like to use the Gateway to Astronaut Photography of Earth, which usually has very high quality and obviously unedited scans.

Here's their copy of the one in question

eol.jsc.nasa.gov...

edit on 23-7-2014 by onebigmonkey because: bad link

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Can you explain to me what this is? First one is x200 and second x350

Original image is here: Moon Farside 3000px
It's in the upper left corner, near the darker area.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: mehisto

It's a large crater named Komarov, named after the cosmonaut Vladimir Mikhailovich Komarov

Here's some more images of it from the LROC:

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Wow, that sort of reminds me of this view:

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Anybody want to guess where it's from?
edit on 27-7-2014 by JimOberg because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: JimOberg

The bottom of the ocean.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: JimOberg

The bottom of the ocean.

Two years BEFORE Sputnik, the idea of aliens on the moon was already mainstream.

I gotta wonder, how many folks who decades later are remembering seeing such images in top secret bases, were just remembering a garble of a TV program?

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Double.
edit on 27-7-2014 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: JimOberg

Anybody want to guess where it's from?

I seem to recall that it was from a promotional piece done by the Walt Disney company, possibly to publicize a new amusement park ride, or as part of a speculative "amazing future" documentary. Complete fabrication for entertainment purposes.

EDIT: See the post above for the 1956 Disney production of "Man and the Moon."

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: resistanceisfutile
I feel like, if there are structures on the moon, it would be for experimental purposes,
I mean you cant be breaking any laws up there, its the moon, and maybe they're doing like illegal stuff or something up there,
who knows?

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: slylikefox
I mean you cant be breaking any laws up there, its the moon, and maybe they're doing like illegal stuff or something up there,

It might be cheaper to just bribe a few law enforcement officers than to spend billions of dollars to fly to the moon to do your illegal stuff. Maybe.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Kind of like Vegas or something where you do like illegal stuff but like its not cause its vegas

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join