It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lost Ancient High Technology Of Egypt Before The Pharaohs Part 1 - 2 Brien Foerster

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: JamesTB

Let's not forget about this ATS thread by Scott Creighton (sp?)
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470
a reply to: JamesTB

Let's not forget about this ATS thread by Scott Creighton (sp?)
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yeah that must be terribly embarrassing to Scott now.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Harte

the circle doesn't look like ra or khufu. it's got one vertical line that only goes half way thru the circle from the bottom edge to the center of the circle. ra's has a dot. khufu's has 3 or 4 horizontal lines. maybe someone should look for a name similar to khufu's that ends with that particular glyph.

edit on 20-7-2014 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Hello undo....
if you were to visit Grahame Hancock's web site you will find a very interesting chat about this topic in the mysteries section...your not Robinson Crusoe in your observation about the cartouche..... a reply to: undo

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Awesome, thanks!

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 05:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: undo
a reply to: Harte

the circle doesn't look like ra or khufu. it's got one vertical line that only goes half way thru the circle from the bottom edge to the center of the circle. ra's has a dot. khufu's has 3 or 4 horizontal lines. maybe someone should look for a name similar to khufu's that ends with that particular glyph.

You'd need a better pic to make that call.

Harte

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I've read most of this thread (more than likely missed important posts) but it seemed to be mindless arguments so..

I decided to watch the videos despite Chris Dunn being the one to verify claims (ha) but regardless of the many things he said that were wrong and then corrected with subtitles some of the things were very interesting and some I had not heard of.

What do we make of this so called 'drill hole' ATS experts?

I'm assuming they were made to hold blocks together with more stability?

It's black granite there are like 3 more down the block also, the small lines on each part of the hole i'd say like 2mm between them? unsure. But what would create these marks?

Obviously chisel comes to mind but please somebody give me a academic explanation as my mind races with the thought of technology (madness I know) but I do love entertaining the notion.

Here are some other chisel marks from various pictures I found

Chisel and pickaxe marks

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Made with a tube saw. The AE's left artwork depicting the use of such saws.

Why is hard to say without the context.

Harte

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join