Ask any question you want about Physics

page: 52
<< 49  50  51   >>

join

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Lol you are hilarious. I didn't suggest to turn yourself into a bat and hang yourself upside down to the ceiling. I do find a difference in brightness when you conduct the expt as I suggested.
Heck as I said earlier, what I am convinced of to be a scientific fact will be posted here and
I don't care if its welcome or not. Mate you are learning something new here whether you like it or not.
a reply to: Arbitrageur

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nochzwei
When you move the flashlight up, it is travelling a greater dist thru space also its moved into a region where gravity is a wee bit less. Both these will cause its time ( universes own btw ) to be wee bit dilated, that is why its slightly brighter. Besides space is not curved in any way as hypothesized by GR.
GPS receivers correction is empirically applied correction to mans chronometer time. Kind of a thumb rule.
a reply to: dragonridr

So your claim is some how your flashlight increases in intensity where is this extra energy coming from? light intensity isnt concerned with distance unless the flashlight is moving. a satellite has to move at 1400 km/h for us to notice gravitational time delay. So if our flashlight isnt moving relative to us there isnt a frequency shift. So once again enlighten us and tell me where this added energy would come from? Oh just so you know gravitational lensing can cause intensity changes working like a magnifying glass problem is in your flashlight example that isnt going to happen either.

Finally you seem to think you understand some advanced physics and going to enlighten the world so as they say lets see it. ill even make you a deal show us your proof and i will get it in some journals and turn physics up side down and get you a nobel prize.

new topics

<< 49  50  51   >>

join