It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone ever seen a short evil entity with no torso?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I was adopted when I was 4 days old. I recently had the chance to be reunited with my birth mother and my younger sister. She has a son who is 8 years old. I just returned from a 4 day stay at her house in Texas because we all wanted to be together under the same roof and visit at least once in our lifetimes. Her house is a little bit small, so I slept on an air mattress in her sons room next to him. The second night I was there something strange happened.

When I went to bed that night, her son had already went to bed long before. I had stayed up with my birth mother and sister for a good while into the night sharing a bottle of wine and just talking and looking at each other. If you are an adoptee you would understand that it is so weird to be around people that not only look like you, but have alot of your same mannerisms as well. That is something that I have never had with my birth family. I have always felt like an outsider with them even though I love them for raising me. My nephew not only looked but acted so much like me when I was his age that I found I could'nt get enough hanging out with him. He also seemed really really happy to have an uncle, my sister and nephew have no other family except my birth mom and now me.

So about 2am I can't keep my eyes open anymore and decide to go to bed. I went into the bedroom and layed on the air mattress and promptly went to sleep. About an hour later I heard my nephew call my name several times in a row, not really yelling, but I do remember there being a tone of concern in his voice. I told him that I was right here and he should go back to sleep. He said "OK" and that was that.

The next morning when I got up and was helping make breakfast he came in the kitchen and said, "I'm sorry I woke you up last night, but your feet were curved on top when the little man jumped on them." I just said, "Oh really?" thinking he was making up a silly story or just telling me about the dream that seemed to startle him the night before. He said, "Yeah, he did'nt like you being in my room."

So just to keep the conversation going a little I asked him what the "little man" looked like. He said "Well most of the time he is kinda dark, but he has arms like you and me and he has legs like you and me and a head and eyes but he does'nt have a body." I said, "Well he must look really weird then." Paul said "Yep he does, one of his arms looks like this" then he holds out his arm and contorts it around into something resembling a chicken wing. "And one of his legs looks like this" then he took his leg and twisted it around and behind him. He said, "the only reason that I was trying to wake you up is because he came down the hallway and into my room and when he saw you he jumped on your feet and it looked like your feet were curving backwards." I told him I did'nt feel anything jump on me, and if I did I would have kicked the little sucker in the face. He said "you can't touch him, and every time I reach to turn on the light when I see him he makes himself invisible." He said "I always pull the covers over my head and close my eyes when I see him now. He said that my feet looked funy with the little man on them and he gave out a giggle when he saw it and apparently the "little man" got mad at him for laughing and walked over to Pauls bed.

Then he proceeds to tell me that he has a really scary face full of teeth with thick crocodile jaws, huge eyes, and horns coming out both sides of his head, but he is only 3 feet tall or so. I asked him if the "little man" ever talked to him at all. He said "yes, he whispered something that I don't understand."

Little man said, "Don't look away Paul, just look and admire." Paul asked me "what do you think that means?" It does'nt make any sense. I did'nt know.

He then tells me that the little man used to be his friend when he was younger, but that now he does'nt like him and is mean to him. I asked him why he thought that was and he said he had no idea what he did, but that the little man was mean to him now. I said "how is he mean?" Paul answered, "Well he did tell me that he would kill me and it did not matter if you were in here passed out or not." Maybe all of this is an overactive kid imagination at work, but the level of detail Paul described and his sincerity is what struck me the most. Like he could not care less if I believed him or not.

I don't know if this has anything to do with it or not, but to make a long story short, my birth mother told me that her ex husband (who is my sisters dad) used to dabble in the occult. My sister admitted to me that her dad had molested her when she was younger and had let other men do the same to her and she has alot of repressed problems from it. My sister also talked about having nightmares alot and sensing evil entities around. My birth mother however said that she had never told her daughter any of the occult stuff about her dad because of her own reasons. I did'nt press any further, but when she had told me about some of the occult stuff, all I could think of was Pauls "little man".

I prayed with Paul the next two nights. I told him that if the "little man" comes back he should tell him that he is not afraid of him and to leave and to start praying to God and tell your guardian angels to come down and be with you and the little man will leave. (I've had sleep paralysis twice, and both times when I had that demon sitting on me he left as soon as I started praying) The last two nights I was there I did not sense any weirdness in the room and Paul claims he got two good nights sleep and no visits from the "little man."

I told my sister the whole story, she said there were some night when she would go check on Paul before she went to bed and would feel an evil presence in there. All in all she did'nt seem too concerned with it which struck me as a bit odd.

So what I want to know is, has anyone here heard or seen a "little man" with no torso? Do you think my nephew just has an overactive imagination, schizophrenia, or is he seeing something that is real (at least to him). I wish i could see him more but I live about 450 miles from them and I am concerned there is some dark entity leeching off my little nephew, and possibly my sister too. If that is the case, is there anything that I can do to help them that anyone knows of?
edit on 11-7-2014 by Cancerwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   
The description sounds almost like Buer almost
darkreaver.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Sounds like a pretty serious situation. You gave great advice.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Fargoth

Wow, who is that?

Do inform.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71
A high ranking demon of hell who is firt written about in the Psuedomonarchia Daemonum. "He teaches Natural and Moral Philosophy, Logic, and the virtues of all herbs and plants, and is also capable of healing all infirmities of men and bestows good familiars."

edit on 11-7-2014 by Fargoth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Yeah, I saw the picture,
thanks for the description!

Does have the bent up arms and legs.

That would be disturbing if that was actually what it was.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   
What you can do is command the entity whatever it might be to stay away. Banish him in the name of all that is Holy. I did but the more people who do it the better. Be sure your faith in the Lord and his banishment is strong or you may be challenged.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 11:37 PM
link   

"He teaches Natural and Moral Philosophy, Logic, and the virtues of all herbs and plants, and is also capable of healing all infirmities of men and bestows good familiars."

Well if that's him he is certainly not "teaching" Paul anything except to be terrified.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Cancerwarrior

That is a very interesting story.

Even if it is an imaginary "friend" it still has an effect on this child, no doubt.

With the occult influences, and abuse history in the family,
it is very hard to say that it is or is not him having an over active imagination.

I would just keep in touch and see how he is doing. Perhaps it will slowly disappear as he gets older. A little later on in life, you can bring it back up with him, and perhaps learn more about his "little man".
But a child's mind will do and see what it wants,
and often times especially what it does not want to see.

How he deals with it in time will determine if anything needs to be done.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Yes, unfortunately. I hope it's nothing but his imagination. But you can't really be sure. Whatever it is you gave him good advice.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 11:59 PM
link   

What you can do is command the entity whatever it might be to stay away. Banish him in the name of all that is Holy. I did but the more people who do it the better. Be sure your faith in the Lord and his banishment is strong or you may be challenged.

I have come to have a strong will to be with God and do his will for the last few years especially. I think maybe thats why Paul said the little man was not happy I was in his room. What is funny is when I prayed with Paul I felt his whole body relax and he let out a long sigh. I will be sure to pray every night and morning for him and my sis.

I gotta ask though, what do you mean by "challenged"? You mean the demon turning its attention to me or something like that?

edit on 12-7-2014 by Cancerwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Not trying to be a wise ass, but this is the first thing that came to mind.
en.wikipedia.org.../File
ac-Man_%28TV_series%29_title_card.jpg
Believe me, I have seen some weird things myself.
If it's a lesser demon, just tell it to go away.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

Hmmm, well an 8 year old today probably has no idea about pac-man. That was 80's if I remember correctly when i was his age.

But still, the fear I heard in his voice was real when he called out for me. So hopefully pac-man has not turned to the dark side of the force.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 12:25 AM
link   

I've experienced stuff that has given me no choice but to believe. I'm also glad you where there to help him. By challenged I mean, the entity or entities could come to mess with you. Could be small things likes bumps in the night that just can't be explained it might appear to you or even try to hurt you. The later is rare but not unheard of.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 12:39 AM
link   

I've survived two wars and a youth riddled with substance abuse that should have killed me not to mention all the surgeries, treatments, and cancer medicine in the last three years with malignant melanoma. Some evil entity would get disappointed and leave because I know I have come to have a personal relationship with god. I know I have powerful angels there when I need them.

Thank you for your input though, very interesting.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cancerwarrior

I've survived two wars and a youth riddled with substance abuse that should have killed me not to mention all the surgeries, treatments, and cancer medicine in the last three years with malignant melanoma. Some evil entity would get disappointed and leave because I know I have come to have a personal relationship with god. I know I have powerful angels there when I need them.

Thank you for your input though, very interesting.

Know your strength as a human being. I have encountered these types of beings. Give them no emotional energy. Tell them to go away with no fear in your being. You are much more powerful than they are. They can only manipulate you through fear and lust. They are little more than insects to you. Have you never seen someone cringe in fear at the sight of a harmless spider or be mesmerized by pretty butterfly?
edit on 12-7-2014 by skunkape23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Given its similarity to Buer (a Goetic demon), I'm guessing his father's path was more along the lines of high magic (or ceremonial) as opposed to good ole' fashioned witchcraft.

Put that together with Buer's penchant for bestowing buddies, I'd say this is a homunculus of sorts. I hate to give sex offenders any credit for something so impressive but, if that's what this is, his father was pretty talented.

Your advice is good. Prayer and invocations of any deity with intent to repel this little guy will have some effect for sure, regardless of the boy's religion, even if it's psychological.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Very Interesting Tale indeed! The reply's so far are as well. I believe that children really can see these, and other similar, because their minds are not full of the Garbage, like an Adults mind would be. Being so much more open, they can 'take it all in'...... S and F for Ya. Syx.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Every time I look in the mirror friend...
2nd

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Have you considered how the psychological stressors involved in this family reunion may have affected the folks in the house including yourself?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join