It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2011 Canadian Polls Fraudulent - Confirmed by Canadian Federal Court

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I'm unsure of the legitimacy of this claim. Nonetheless, worth sharing with everyone here.

Source

If this claim is true, look at what Mr. Harper has done with his time in office, notably the Alberta Tar Sands project, and all the business he's been taking care of regarding the Oil in Canada. Then there's the TPP. For me, it shows a political agenda, for which, Mr. Harper is just the puppet to move the chess pieces around.

The court emphasized in a Thursday ruling that it has found in no uncertain terms that widespread election fraud took place during the vote.

The ruling also stated that “there was an orchestrated effort to suppress votes during the 2011 election campaign by a person with access to the [Conservative Party's] CIMS database.”

Accordingly, the Council of Canadians has called on the Conservative Party to investigate the issue. It says anything less at this point would be a cover-up on behalf of the Conservatives.

The Council of Canadians says that the non-cooperation, obstructionism, and attempts to disrupt the Federal Court case by the CIMS makes it look like Prime Minister Harper has something to conceal.

EDIT:
I've visited the SCC website, where you can view rulings. I'm unable to find the claim in the rulings, perhaps i'm looking in the wrong place?

EDIT2: The link is for 'Judgements' not 'rulings'. Updating as I go...

EDIT3: Upon further inspection of news article, I was searching the wrong website. I searched the Federal Court of Canada, and still can't find related material.
Federal Court of Canada - May 2013 Decisions Search
Federal Court of Canada Decision Search
Supreme Court Canada Search Judgements
edit on 11-7-2014 by caskatoon because: added content + link

edit on 11-7-2014 by caskatoon because: added content

edit on 11-7-2014 by caskatoon because: added

I didn't realize this article is over a year old. I keep finding dead-ends trying to check the legitimacy of this article. Any help would be great!
edit on 11-7-2014 by caskatoon because: added

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Wow. It looks like the long arm of 'TPTB' have no boundaries.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Yes, it appears that way.

a reply to: minusinfinity

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   
So Fraud took place, but they payed the judge enough to not take action, or perhaps it was a threat? I've heard, fear is a powerful motivator.

Either way, fraud did occur.

This is just a small glimpse of what goes on behind closed door during voting season. I've experienced corrupt people in politics, namely in the FSIN. Where the candidates told the voters, if you don't vote for me, funding will be cut for your reserve.

“I find that electoral fraud occurred during the 41st General Election but I am not satisfied that it has been established that the fraud affected the outcomes in the subject ridings and I decline to exercise my discretion to annul the results in those districts.”

The court challenge was brought by the Council of Canadians, which sought to overturn the election of six Conservative MPs who won close ridings where there was evidence that someone tried to affect the results by calling opposition supporters and telling them their polling stations had moved.

Source
Federation of Saskatchewan Indian Nations

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   
elections Canada robocalls fraud

There are other reports on this site. I think you will find whatever it is you are looking for on the Elections Canada site.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Unfortunately, old news and a year later people have mostly forgotten about it already. The sad truth of Canadian Politics... we are apathetic and forever forgetful.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Well here's the thing.

The source is Iranian. I got no issue with that, but it appears that the article is based off of something that the Council of Canadians produced. I think this source misjudged how big these CoCs actually are.

Imagine you visit your grandparents and they bicker about politics at the breakfast table. Now imagine a room full of old people bickering about politics and "the good old times". That is essentially what this CoC is.

Personally, I try to avoid CoC.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: MonkeyFishFrog
Unfortunately, old news and a year later people have mostly forgotten about it already. The sad truth of Canadian Politics... we are apathetic and forever forgetful.
Well, Sneaky Dean is currently in a Peterborough courtroom, and getting punched out by the looks of things. Another fine (ex)Tory!

top topics

join