It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Squatch HD video

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: LuXiferGriM

Wild animals have finely tuned senses so powerful we can hardly even comprehend them, which makes me believe a creature like a supposed Sasquatch (who clearly don't want to be found if they do exist,) would stand there and pose for the camera for any amount of time. I don't believe a creature like that would even let those guys see it, period. They weren't exactly stealth ninjas.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 11:07 PM
link   
have seen what can only be described as the tall man and this is not it.
not even close

As a hunter, i wonder why the guy saying "give me the camera" didn't draw,aim, and release on a huge kill. also why they miraculously came across the same spooked animal a few moments later.
edit on 7/10/2014 by EyesOpenMouthShut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: centhwevir1979

Actually. In 1960 a man named Archie Mculuck from Manitoba had an encounter that lasted hours while he was out chopping wood. After their 'official' meeting they both went back to what they were doing. Him chopping wood, and the squatch scrounging for berries in the snow.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: centhwevir1979

Yeah, I agree. I don't think a couple of yokels buffooning through the woods would exactly attract anything.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I believe the big fella could really be out there but this video is bunk to me.
It's acted out and not to well at that. It's the subtle things that stand out to me, like how he pans the camera back at himself and his friend as they just finished running after it (2:00). It's not really a good time for a selfie when you just encountered something you've never seen before. Shortly after that, the friend just happens to step into camera frame to deliver his next line.

Sorry, it's just not convincing enough for me.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: TRiPWiRE
Why does he grab the camera away from the other guy? He was filming it quite clearly until that happened.

That alone makes me think it was done purposefully to only give a us glimpse of the creature. In my mind, we're looking at someone in a suit and they've done the "camera grab", in order to mask the fact.
he grabs it to take charge, he prolly knew the camera man wouldnt go forward, the camera man didnt even have presence of mind to hit the zoom button

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: LuXiferGriM
They were in pretty dense brush, so I'm surprised that there was no follow up attempt at tracking it. But of course, why would they need to track a guy in a gorilla suit.

Some footprints would be nice. Not conclusive by any means, but it seems like the logical thing to follow up on.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

Those men are not acting.

I am positive.

GREAT video.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 04:35 AM
link   
I'm inclined to think there is something out there similar to bigfoot, but seriously come on, the so called creature doesn't look like it runs off, so if he was serious in trying to shoot it or even get a better glimpse then surely you would say to your mate with the camera quick lets go and start running straight after it, and yeah very shiny coat of hair he has on his head, but that is not the biggest issue I see with this video

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 04:43 AM
link   
This one rang fake fake fake all over for me. Their acting is horrible and not believeable in any way. Read another debunking of it that did a better job than I will do, but yeah fake.

I do believe in the squatch though.....

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 04:44 AM
link   
I'm just guessing here. Hunter or not, if you saw a 8' gorilla type thing running three times faster than Usain Bolt...you run the opposite direction....Possible tripping up your friend for a clean getaway.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

Lots of hoaxes on this site.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Why does he point the camera away from said creature that you clearly see the back of at the min of 1:35 on right hand side briefly??
He point's the camera away from it ... maybe it's me, but it's way too black and perfect.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: starlitestarbrite
Why does he point the camera away from said creature that you clearly see the back of at the min of 1:35 on right hand side briefly??
He point's the camera away from it ... maybe it's me, but it's way too black and perfect.

I thought i saw it also. defo a black thing to the left at that point in the film.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   

I noticed that, too (the second time it's in frame).

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

I noticed that, too (the second time it's in frame).

1:35 is this the part where the Audience shout.."he's behind you" in this particular pantomime..

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: TRiPWiRE

And if he would have taken off without the camera, people would be wondering why he didn't take the camera to chase it.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not sure if the "animal" is real or fake, though it seems to me that their reactions are real.

Bottom line, none of us know what we would do in a real situation such as this. There would be a rush of so many different emotions including fear, confusion, curiosity. Throw a good shot of adrenaline in there and we would probably have all sorts of unexplainable reactions.

Interesting video nonetheless.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   
That's Tim Wells and he has a hunting show called "Relentless Pursuit". If you've spent any time watching his show, you wouldn't believe this video for a second. I'm actually surprised he has done a video like this years ago.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I wouldn't blame Bigfoot running away from that scene. Man, those guys freaked out. Is it real? IMO, nope. This seems very fake to me. It looks like a really cheap costume. Maybe ol' Tim is wanting some Facebook hits?

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: anton74
That's Tim Wells and he has a hunting show called "Relentless Pursuit".

That seems like kind of a misnomer, considering the guy gives up chasing the Bigfoot after about a minute. Chase him! Track him! What's the problem? The weather looks nice. Plenty of daylight. Here's a big animal crashing through the forest. How hard could it be?

"Relentless," indeed.

<< 1    3  4 >>

join