It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Squatch HD video

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 01:23 AM
link   
That's BS... I'm sorry .. You don't see something that large especially if you think it's a bear.. Drop your weapon, grab the camera and give chase..

If they had drop their gear and bolted the opposite direction. That would have been far more believable ..

The "big foot" conceals it's face directly behind the branch... Scripted..

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Catacomb

originally posted by: FlySolo
a reply to: FinalCountdown

Thank-you. It's very genuine. Just some guys who never believed in BF and when they do see one, they want to kill it.

Nah, it's fake. If he wanted to kill it, he wouldn't have grabbed the camera. He would have notched his bow, and started firing. At that range, he would have easily killed whatever was coming toward them. And, I think that what was coming toward them was a man in a suit...or at least a mask. Even the mask looks fake, from the little that you can see in the video, when they do a closeup. And, just the vibe I get from when they are talking together...fake.

You think he or, anyone one else for that matter, would be able to kill a squatch with a bow before he tears your arm off?

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I gotta say... I reckon it's a suit.. It just looks like a suit... What can I say. The thing that points it out for me is the shine-i-ness of it. It's looks like there is a mask, and then the fur around it...

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Great video. I believe the guys really don't know what they saw there. Could someone have pulled a prank on them? Of course. As a hunter we need to be 100% sure of what we are shooting at. If you are not 100% sure you just don't go shooting at the subject. Were they even bear hunting (I apologize but I did not read thru the pages)? If they were bear hunting then you could make the claim that they could be ready and willing to fire. Thru the years there have been many good videos but unfortunately the fakes is what has ruined it for everyone.

I am a firm believer. I have yet to even come close to an encounter but I know 2 people personally that have seen it. One is my uncle and another is a friends dad. My uncle is a hunter and my friends dad works in the woods as he takes down trees. My uncle doesn't like to talk about it because it just plain and simply creeps him out. Both sightings happened around 10 years ago in dense forest in NE Iowa.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

"It wudn't a bear..." - no, it was their pal in a gorilla costume, is my guess!

Even the shape and color of the thing looks like a costume; mostly black, the little we see of the head. The size is human, as well.

I will give them credit for being more convincing than most such film makers are, but I believe this one is a hoax. Couple of reasons for that. One, if they were watched for about five minutes, as they claim, why do we see only a few seconds of the creature, since the shorter fellow said he started recording right away? Two, the taller guys laugh seems like he's trying to hold it in, then he covers it with a comment about how cool the whole thing is. Three (alright, more than a couple), if that taller guy really had a bow ready, and saw an actual Bigfoot, that stood and stared for five minutes, it would be stuffed and mounted by now. Can't believe he wouldn't shoot. Four (yeah, yeah), they didn't seem at all scared. Excited, but not scared. Even hunters are scared by sightings, so why weren't they? Best guess, they knew exactly what, or more precisely who, they were seeing.

it is better than most such videos, though. Clear shots, decent acting (assuming I am correct), etc.

All that said, I'd love them to bag one and prove me wrong.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join