It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Violently RAMMED ... ( by Illegal Immigrant )

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   

No insurance, no money, no surprise

This kid, who really is named Juan (I'll keep his last name private), of course had no insurance. The truck belonged to his brother, and his brother didn't have insurance either. They both worked in construction and were paid cash on a daily basis, completely outside the salary and tax system. I know all this because he volunteered this information, asking me not to call the police and saying that he would pay me back for the damage.

Tomorrow Juan might ram into YOU.

Today Juan rammed his vehicle into the Health Ranger's car, and the Health Ranger can take a good body slam and keep on truckin'. But tomorrow Juan might fall asleep at the wheel again and run over your aging mother, or your young child, or your family dog.

What will you do with Juan and his 100,000 brothers and sisters when they start causing YOU loss of property or life? Will you then wish we had secured our borders and enforced lawful entry into the United States of America?

SOURCE

-
OBSERVATION: Many-Folks Would NOT Be ... SO NICE.

Additionally:

Be Alert for SLOW-MOVING Vehicles on Texas Highways

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   
We have this issue in the UK and we have some pretty mean insurance premiums, once you loose that no claims and get hit you have to go back to being utterly ripped off.

They did surveys in parts of the UK and some areas have a very surprisingly high percentage of uninsured drivers. Definitely more than just Juan :p

edit on b1313811 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Happened to me in high school - hit head on, got knocked over a cliff. The migrant worker and his passenger both jumped out of the car and climbed down to help me (I wasn't hurt, car was totaled) and yes, my insurance had to cover it, but it is what it is... would have been the case had it been any other uninsured driver, except maybe another driver wouldn't have been stand-up enough to stop and help. I wonder how many uninsured drivers there are in the US? In your state? In your city?
edit on 10-7-2014 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Living in SoCal for so many years, pardon the pun, but ran into this situation more than once. Worse yet was when illegals realized they could scam the system.

I was driving home from work through Hollyweird one day headed back over the hill on Cold water canyon, stoped behind a car at sunset Blvd and when the light turned green the woman in front of me proceeded into the intersection and stopped in the middle for no good reason. I slammed on my breaks short of rear ending her, save for my headlight that caught her bumper, wasn't a scratch on her car and certainly nothing wrong with her.

She had a brother or cousin or some f-in relative catty corner to her set up to be a whiteness.

Told my insurance company what happened and for once they denied her claim. Pissed me the he'll off though.
Anybody who doesn't think people are coming here to take full advantage of our system. Their sadly mistaken.
edit on 10-7-2014 by twohawks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   
The author of this piece Mike Adams rings a bell.

He is a known right-wing lunatic who has already a vast history of hideous opinion pieces which are all between "extreme right" and "extreme right and paranoid".

That he coincidentally was rammed by "Juan", an illegal, one of the "100,000s of illegals who later on will drive multi-ton vehicles" right at a time when everyone is talking about illegals I don't buy one bit. All his other pieces are made-up, paranoid fantasy stories where he rants about the liberals, obama, obamacare etc. so I don't think this piece has any more truth to it either.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: FarleyWayne

But this article isn't about myself or Juan; it's about the fact that 100,000 more children like Juan have illegally entered Texas over the last few months,

and those 100,000 kids are going to sooner or later be driving all over America's roads, violating all the same rules, and very likely causing a huge number of road accidents while carrying no insurance, just like Juan.

www.naturalnews.com...

I hope that they do it all at once, all 100,000 of them simultaneously, in tiny clown cars. Tomorrow.

Seriously!?!

The dude that wrote that piece that you linked to is being absurd.

What is he saying, these kids are going to remain in suspended animation, remaining illegal immigrants until they are old enough to drive, and then they will be unleashed on the public uninsured and with no driver's training?

Where's the income stream in that?

So silly.

edit on 10-7-2014 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   
How do people get away with no insurance? Here, a sticker goes on your plate, renewed each year, and if you're caught driving without insurance, it's a huge fine, and they'll take away your car.
Our laws make sure it's not worth it.
Likely very few uninsured drivers up here

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: snowspirit
How do people get away with no insurance? Here, a sticker goes on your plate, renewed each year, and if you're caught driving without insurance, it's a huge fine, and they'll take away your car.

How do "Criminals" get ... Guns ???

I sure don't know because I'm not a ... "Criminal" !!!

AND

Dear NoRulesAllowed and Bybyots,

I know this is a 'humanitarian crisis.' They are just kids.

edit on 10-7-2014 by FarleyWayne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: snowspirit

People play the odds when their poor. They need to work to eat, they need to drive to be able to work. And the money doesn't always make the ends meet. In fact it seldom does.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Guns are easy to get, criminal or not.
Not having a proper license plate sticker, on a plate that cops can look up and see that it matches the vehicle driven, is visible.

I'd be willing to bet we have more illegal guns than illegal drivers.
Probably more illegal activities of all other kinds than illegal drivers.
Now that I think about it, our driving laws are almost the hardest thing to get around up here.
Too visible.

I do think though, that the US government has forgotten what the word "illegal" means.
In Canada, an "illegal" immigrant would not be allowed a drivers license.
The process to become a legal immigrated citizen must be started first.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: snowspirit

People get away with it by buying a policy that can be paid by the month, getting the sticker on and letting the policy lapse.

Getting caught is expensive, you pay the fine and then for the next two years you also pay a substantial "Driver Responsibility Fee". That sounds a lot like triple jeopardy to me, having to pay three times for one offence just seems unconstitutional.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I once heard that citizens can also drive without insurance...that it wasn't just them durned illegals.

-checks for Juan under his bed-

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

It's clear I'm hangin with the Boogie man...he's a wimp.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   

My dad was driving my mom's brand new car last month when a drunk illegal Mexican hit him in the rear and ripped the bumper completely off. The guy went to jail for DUI and my parents car insurance is paying for my mom's car bumper and also gave her a rental. I'm not sure what more is being done. I guess her insurance company will either go after the guy or write it up as a loss? This happened in TN.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: snowspirit

Not every state here needs a sticker or even insurance. A lot of the plat won't match the car as well, but it'll look the part as long as no one looks up the details on the plats.

Wife got rear end once by and illegal, the damage wasn't super bad so they traded insurance and info and went on there marry ways; since it happened in the middle of morning rush hour. She called it in when she got to work and found out all the info was fake. Gave them the pictures that was taken, still didn't help any. Sure they can't make a claim against my wife and I but now we where the ones stuck with the bill.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I live in Ontario.
Here you can renew your license sticker for two years at a time.
That being said, I know some people who get insurance in order to get a valid license sticker then stop paying their premium so they have a valid sticker and insurance card but do not have valid insurance.
People who have valid insurance pay higher premiums because of the number of uninsured drivers out there, so some of them cannot afford insurance and end up contributing to the problem. I ended up selling my truck because I could not afford to pay premiums My rates were still not too bad but I was broke for other reasons.
There are more uninsured drivers in Canada that you think.
reply to: snowspirit

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Juan sounds like a single mother of 9 children by 6 different fathers, Unemployed bum, Gold plated Pension public sector worker, poorly paid and trained Cop,Terrorist or whoever suits the agenda of the elite in the blame game at any given time. Lets deflect the public from the Real Boogy Man/Men/Woman..
He's just the beast under your bed. In your closet, in your head.

Hey... we all gotta blame someone for this mess we made of the World and Juan sounds like the ideal candidate at this moment in time.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   

This isn't just an illegal problem.

we have plenty of uninsured drivers here in Miami that will hit and run you.

Many are people with warrants or in trouble with the law who run when they hit you.

Plenty of drunks too that will hit and run.

It's bad.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   

This isn't just an illegal problem.

we have plenty of uninsured drivers here in Miami that will hit and run you.

Many are people with warrants or in trouble with the law who run when they hit you.

Plenty of drunks too that will hit and run.

It's bad.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Phoenix, Arizona, our 24 year old daughter is driving through the Mc D parking lot to go to Costco.
She has a new 2013 Prius C and a Red Toyota Camry, 2000's something backs out of a parking space from Mc D's front door and takes off the front of her car start at the left front.
She also received a nasty bruise to the left side of her head.
Two Hispanic Males got out of the Toyota, Yelled and Flipped off my daughter, then the passenger before he got back in their car, Kicked her car and walked up and spat on her windshield.

How do I know this?

All caught on the Mc D's Camera recorded to a DVD to include the License Plate number.
Great you say!
The police come, my daughter has already called dad and I've called GEICO and the Manager of Mc D's seen the Whole Thing Happen to.
You'll never Guess what Happen.
That License Plate belonged to a 1973 Buick that was stolen in Surprise Arizona two days before.
There was $3268. worth of damage to her car that was three months old, we had to pay our deductible to cover the repairs.

Wife rearended by female mexican with two kids in her car and older Lexus.
The wife car is a 2012 Prius II, $1800. in damage, the woman ignored my wife and left her car, grabbed her kids and very quickly ran away. The Lexus was borrowed and the owner had no knowledge of these person,,,,, Supposedly!

Go ahead tell me about illegals and insurance.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join