It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Violently RAMMED ... ( by Illegal Immigrant )

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I worked in Austin for about 4 years. I have been sideswiped, rear-ended, and run off the road. I will never know if the other people were illegal, I do know two of three were Hispanic. All fled.

The funniest was being rear-ended. A Honda hit me from behind on a drizzle dampened morning, causing my car to hit a Mustang in front of me. Didn't see the driver of the stang, but both fled. Plates on the stang came back stolen.

Point is, Austin was terrible to drive in 15 years ago, I can only imagine the horror now.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Many truck drivers are now installing 4 camera systems in there trucks just to cover insurance scams done by illegals.
They record 360 degrees around the truck

The scammers buy a junk car and do a swoop and squat right in front of a semi ,taxi, government or a expensive car

en.wikipedia.org...
blogs.kcrw.com...

What is getting some caught is insurance companies are now requiring the drivers and anyone else involved to come into there office to get any checks for personal injuries.
The insurance companies are then getting photos with hidden cameras and sharing them with other insurance companies.

Others are caught because the insurance companies are hiring PIs to watch illegals that claim injuries from the accident.

One out in calif got caught because they staged another accident right in front of the PI.
The illegal passengers had new fake IDs and were setting up for another insurance claim.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   
A close friend of mines dad was in town to get more supplies for his new deck. At a 4-way stop intersection a Mexican immigrant and 3 of his immigrant friends drove straight through and almost hit my friends dad. They all jumped out, acting violent and saying profanities. My friends dad is a Vietnam vet. He jumped out of his car with a claw hammer in his hand, but it was hidden. As they came towards my friends dad, he then raised the hammer in the air like psycho and the immigrants ran and jumped in their car and split. They were very close to the Mexican restaurant when this happened. The very next week ICE raided the restaurant and the community where they all set up shop in and caught well over 50 illegals. The cops knew exactly where they all stay because there have been many murders, beating and rapes in this little part of town, something that this area had never seen much of.

Moral of the story:
Better be careful who you mess with.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: FarleyWayne

WOW! Sad but true reality.

I have deal with illegal immigrants living above and next to me on two separate occasions. The ones who lived next to me winded up being raided and they hauled off almost everyone in the house, about a dozen adults. They drove me nuts because they use to cut my rose plants when bloomed! They littered the yard with beer and junk where the rest of the neighborhood looked nice. They yelled obscenities at me in Spanish, how did I know? My friends husband spoke Spanish and told me why they were saying he even yelled at them in Spanish a few times for what they had said.

The other time they lived above us. It was two elderly parents and their family would come and go at ALL hours of the night, mostly late at night around midnight. It was a 3 bedroom place but it was small yet they packed about 12 people in there! It was a split level house meaning two separate living areas but we shared the two car garage. They use to piss me off by putting my laundry on top of the dryer and putting their crap in. They did laundry NON STOP no joke. We use to joke about getting to the washer before they did. We also split the power and water with them and when they had their "family" moving in everything tripled yet it was not adjusted for us. I did not think it was right that we paid so much when they had a dozen friggin people living there. They too littered the yard with beer bottles and yelled obscenities at me when I came home from work. Sundays we were woken up by LOUD friggin Mexican music. I finally was fed up and went up there with my laptop and a translation program telling them to be quiet or I'd call the police! The best part was when my bf's brother finally became a sheriff and got his car. I sh*t you not that same day everyone split in the middle of the night and we never saw them again, just the elderly adults. Coincidence? I think not. None of them spoke English but the elderly people. All of the family worked construction based on what they wore leaving in the morning.

So yea I personally am fed up with them. GO HOME!

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Try living in Las Vegas with thousands of illegals on the roads driving without insurance,while packed in cars like sardines.
I have seen it more than once, where an illegal gets into a car wreck, and as soon as it happens, they flee in all directions, leaving the injured and their vehicles behind.
Hit and runs are a big problem with illegal immigrants.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join