It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crazy Cat Lady Club - CCLC - Open for new membership

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Do you know where your cat is?

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 01:40 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Cats rule and are just so darn cute!!

a reply to: zazzafrazz

My kinda night!
edit on 7-9-2014 by Jennyfrenzy because:

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   
This is my Frankie last summer, and a few weeks ago. Sadly, he just passed- I'm still making his last bed. Best, most patient, and tolerant sweetie love you'd ever have the grace of meeting.

This is Simon (says), he's actually almost a year old now, but I can't find more recent pictures of him. Maybe he'll forgive me for this last rescue puppy and let me get some pictures of him.

INVASION!!!!

Sara and Clive (black, grey; resp.)

edit on 20u4108pmb14America/Chicago by Hushabye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Hushabye

What an adorble cat! I love black cats, im Sorry to hear that he passed away, he looked very happy, healthy and loved though and im sure he is still around you in spirit. Simon is a little cutie! With my cat the older he gets the harder it is to take photos of him unless he is asleep because he is insane always running around and being crazy when awake, he ran up the wall to the ceiling when he was younger im not even kidding it was insane i couldnt stop laughing for days, so yeah really hard to get photos! Lol. i didnt even think cats could do that but apparently my spider cat can.. Very cute dogs too, i have 2 dogs aswell, do they get on well with cats?

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Has anyone had the problem of their cat catching birds?? Mine has only done this one time that i have noticed and it was yesterday and he came up to the front door with it, he likes to sit in our tree in the front yard on sunny days and then meows when he wants back in but this time he just dropped a mauled bird at the door and looked at me like he was pleased with himself.. He has a bell collar i thought that may help prevent that but it didnt obviously! :/

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Shana91aus

They're decent with the cats. Clive, more so than Sara. She's got issues with spatial boundaries sometimes. She does this pecking thing...as if she were a bird.

The bell won't hold your cat back at all. They just learn to keep it quiet when they need it to be. I tried keeping one on Frank, for a while...but he was never good at keeping collars on, and I didn't want to put a buckle collar on a cat.

He's bringing you the birds as a gift, though Shana. Just thank him, tell him what a manly man he is and how proud you are of him...of course you absolutely couldn't do without him! Frank would bring mice or (parts of)bunnies to me, and wouldn't eat them til I went out and told him how wonderful a hunter he was.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 10:56 PM
link   

So very sorry for your loss Hush, what a handsome man.

It looks like the rest of your creature clan have cuddling down pat and Simon geez, what a face. I love the cat boys at that age.

The CCLC's menagerie is getting bigger by minute.

Penny

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 11:07 PM
link   

My mom always said, when a cat leaves their dead prey for you, they're giving you a gift. It's normal behavior for cats to do that. The bell won't prevent your kitty from catching a bird, it may save a few birdie lives though.

One of my cats is constantly catching birds. She'll catch one then bring it in to the house through the cat door, then she goes back outside and catches more. I kid you not, she's good. She's also a polydactyl (Hemingway cat) and has opposable thumbs on each paw. It's funny to watch her walk across narrow surfaces, she approaches it kind of like a chameleon. The thumbs probably help her catch so many birds, it's sad but it's nature.

When possible, my husband and I will try to get the bird out of the house before one of the cats does some major damage. We've saved more birds than she's killed.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 11:16 PM
link   

So sorry for your loss. Frankie was a beautiful cat, you can see the love between the two of you in the picture. He looks like he was a good hunter too, bet he left you lots of "gifts." Black cats are so adorable!

Your kitten, Simon is so cute, black cats need good homes! What a cutie pie!!

Sara and Clive look like best friends, tired from the days activities.

Love your blankets, did you make them?

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Jennyfrenzy

Thanks Jenny (my name is Jennifer too)! Yes, I made the blankets. It's the only stitch I know, so they all look the same, lol. I'm thinking about learning a new one over winter.

Yep- Frank was a hunter extrordinaire!

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hushabye

They're decent with the cats. Clive, more so than Sara. She's got issues with spatial boundaries sometimes. She does this pecking thing...as if she were a bird.

The bell won't hold your cat back at all. They just learn to keep it quiet when they need it to be. I tried keeping one on Frank, for a while...but he was never good at keeping collars on, and I didn't want to put a buckle collar on a cat.

He's bringing you the birds as a gift, though Shana. Just thank him, tell him what a manly man he is and how proud you are of him...of course you absolutely couldn't do without him! Frank would bring mice or (parts of)bunnies to me, and wouldn't eat them til I went out and told him how wonderful a hunter he was.

Haha the pecking thing sounds cute! Thats great they are good with cats though! I haveone very large dog he is a bullmastiff so very big he is an outside dog but kitty wont go out the back because they have come face to face before and don't get on very well the dog is fine its kitty that goes insane!
Thanks for the info i thought the bell would make it impossible for him to prey on bitds but its a natural thing so i will try not to freak out next time! I think he thought i was angry at him because i freaked out because well there was a dead bird at my front door but he is alot happier after a big snuggle time! Earlier he just wanted to sit and watch the birds (obviously taunting them lol) even though it was dinner time, which is so weird because he never turns down his dinner! I will take your advice next time! Thats excellent Frank caught mice! I cant stand mice!

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jennyfrenzy

My mom always said, when a cat leaves their dead prey for you, they're giving you a gift. It's normal behavior for cats to do that. The bell won't prevent your kitty from catching a bird, it may save a few birdie lives though.

One of my cats is constantly catching birds. She'll catch one then bring it in to the house through the cat door, then she goes back outside and catches more. I kid you not, she's good. She's also a polydactyl (Hemingway cat) and has opposable thumbs on each paw. It's funny to watch her walk across narrow surfaces, she approaches it kind of like a chameleon. The thumbs probably help her catch so many birds, it's sad but it's nature.

When possible, my husband and I will try to get the bird out of the house before one of the cats does some major damage. We've saved more birds than she's killed.

Thats good too know thanks Jenny
i guess he is to smart for the birdies, he is a total ninja cat so im not surprised really lol.

Thats good you can save some of them! The one my cat brought too the door was already half eaten to put it nicely so i couldnt do much! Theres so many birds around my house no wonder my cat didnt want his dinner earlier.. Lol

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Very relaxing.
Maru the cat. What is it with cats and boxes/bags ? They love 'um.

Never a dull moment when you have them around.

edit: one more with small boxes. lol

No matter the size, they'll get in it.

edit on 8-9-2014 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Not enough words...

:-)

My favorite

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Hey all - time for a smile ...

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   
This picture isn't of my cat just one off the net, but sure looks like a mini version of him he even has my kitty's radioactive eyes haha! and this cat definitely acts like mine, im convinced he is actually a ninja cat haha!

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Lol !
The cat on the bed seems to be worried only about the view of - incoming ... 0-o !

Chuck Norris cat - cares not even one !!

Yes ... Cats !

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Married or not, always a Crazy Cat Lady at heart. Tonights grocery shopping limited to below essential items.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   
My new kitten wasn't quite what I expected! He appears to be some sort of long-haired mutant gerbil. He has more toys than you can shake a stick at, yet rolling in the laundry basket seems to be his favorite!
I wanted a bigger laundry basket, anyway.

I was NOT expecting separation anxiety from a cat, though! If I go outside, he yowls. If I go to the 'oval office' without him, he sits at the door and yowls. Will this ever end? It's been almost a month now, and I am reminded of the days my kids were little. Is all privacy gone forever, or will he outgrow it?

I did notice he has an aptitude for bird hunting, but I think his timing is a bit premature.

edit on 50000001010America/Chicago301 by nugget1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join