It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A message...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Some religions are younger in time of Creation then others
and so demonstrate elder immature behaviors that more mature religions of current have in the past as they developed.

This does not justify the behaviors or activities of ignorance w/ the younger religion(s) in no way
as they if truly intelligent GOD followers however they interpret "THY" name
would acknowledge past religions and negative deeds done in the past by the matured now
and incorporate into the younger in Creation religion(s) NU ways to interact abroad.

To continue DEMONstrating certain immature behaviors and acts upon others only causes these younger
religions more instability which off sets followers of said religion(s).
This offsetting process can place many who are metaphysically accessible (unknowingly) as they pray misguidedly, in contact with the EXACT energy the religions are said to be against.
Placing these religion(s) in void somewhat as they are not metaphysically sending their prayers and thoughts to "THE" in which they claim to represent...

Nor are they acting as so requested by "THE" they worship

A message-

NAMASTE
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Based on one of the later but more literal and even violent religions that depicts its god as being King of Sirius which would equal annanuki/elohim to those of us who have some insight into those systems, and that elohim, as depicted in psalm 82 are mortal and corporal, ie 3d (ish), cosmic beings/ET.

So would I be correct to think you pointing out that the wayward and immature behavior of this group is not on orders from the real Annanuki leadership, more something springing from earth leadership and serving nefarious purposes here, for if they were to truly stop being literal with allegorical stories, or just acknowledge human rights come first and its an error, like all religions should by choice either see inner meanings or acknowledge that all things bad are not from God but from mankind here on earth?

That this behavior is actually doing the annanuki from Sirius an injustice really? Falsely representing them.
edit on 10-7-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Kids.. I don't know what's wrong with these kids today.
Why can't they be like we were.
Perfect in every way.
What's the matter with kids today.

From bye bye Birdie

. .m.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

A message...

What message? I didn't understand any of it!

Is DEMONS in caps a hint and who is "THE"?

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Seriously I read this as Muslims need to learn from Christians because Christianity is older but we had our fair share or horror and blood spill t so why not learn from us.

Just not to be to aggressive and inviting of debate you decided to let the reader interpret what religions you might be talking about.

Good move, but a message it is not when one must interpret what the message means, that's a riddle.

Religions are plagued with riddles and metaphors and any literal interpretation shows there is no GOD and we are vicious wild animals with intelligence that used to kill instead of create.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

a reply to: AutumnWitch657

a reply to: olaru12

a reply to: InhaleExhale

The message is written in an Omni transmit form-
Each of your interpretations are showing that you received the message...

AWARE & knowledgeable (taught as was many) CREATOR Creations LEARN from mistakes in the past. As to prevent cycled motions of the same demonic events of ignorance in the current.

Thank you all for taking time to read

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I'm aware there are metaphors deep in spiritual writings that are food for the soul as some pull away from their religions to see inner meanings.

But the cosmos is also there, as is binding and loosing, for example sweet Pleiades and orion. Now that is interesting in interpreting various bindings and loosings in the bible, such as the literal church, the material false one, claiming it has powers to bind and loose, when in reality that passage pertains to peter overcoming his lower self and reactions to achieve higher mind and become the temple for Divine Spirit and binding and loosing can be established most simply as cause and effect, law of affinity, but even this, as we do good, or love wins out, more good and love comes in (akin to saying cosmically sweet Pleiades interacts more), but as more control and domination and harshness occurs, as in orion?

We can see layers of meanings into things.
edit on 10-7-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

Acknowledged yes that if there ARE exterior forces manipulating the religious influences negatively then it would make the Learning from old mistakes hard to do due to instigating from hidden areas.

However Humanity has been TAUGHT right from wrong and should be able to grab hold of the species activities to overcome the potential hidden control mechanisms. But instead keep fighting and slowing advancements abroad genetically.

Hidden agenda for example-
the Herod beings influenced acts going on still in search of incoming energies and through mass deaths globally may be accomplishing the goal. So 1 can understand your points.

Herod (/ˈhɛrəd/; Hebrew: הוֹרְדוֹס‎, Hordus, Greek: Ἡρῴδης, Hērōdēs; 73/74 BCE – 4 BCE),[1][2][3][4][5] also known as Herod the Great and Herod I, was a Roman client king of Judea.[6][7][8] He has been described as "a madman who murdered his own family and a great many rabbis",[9] "the evil genius of the Judean nation",[10] "prepared to commit any crime in order to gratify his unbounded ambition"[11] and "the greatest builder in Jewish history".[9] He is known for his colossal building projects

The Herod family was the ruling dynasty in Israel at the time of Christ. The founder was Antipater, who died about 43 B.C., but his son, Herod the Great, born about 75 B.C., is much better known to Christians. He is the one who tried to have the infant Jesus Christ killed: "an angel of the Lord appeared to Joseph in a dream and said, "Rise, take the child and His mother [i.e. Mary], and flee to Egypt, and remain there till I tell you; for Herod is about to search for the child, to destroy Him." (Matthew 2:13 RSV)

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Bye bye Birdie
I'm gonna miss you so.
Bye bye Birdie
Why'd ya have to go.

t reply to: Ophiuchus 13

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Sorry I don't speak omni transmit. Can you rephrase that.
Perhaps in an easy to remember song. a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

edit on PMu31u0772856312014-07-10T12:56:18-05:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   
empty words.

you said something, we could agree on some points but overall I don't consider this being "a message" of importance.

it is too broad and shows lack of knowledge of religion/s.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   
@

Perhaps in an easy to remember song

Doing the same that was a cause for fell
will not allow progression

ignorance activities demonstrated in the past
Should remain as your current or future lessons...

a reply to: demus
Your responses mean you understand even if you deny, what area is 1 in lack of. Please clarify?

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
@

Your responses mean you understand even if you deny, what area is 1 in lack of. Please clarify?

let me put it this way.

specifics are what is needed.

vague and general statements of enlightenment are often insufficient for those who made some progress on the path of wisdom.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   

@

Wow. Wait.... did you just call me ignorant?
It's a little hard to get the gist of what you're saying.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   

yes but the statements are simple especially for those who are having issues on paths of wisdom so I don't understand your point of argument unless your religious trolling? The thing is I don't share to gain interest in me I share out of care for a species that if not rebalanced will design if not already designed a specific weapon that will kill all. Who or what benefits from such an enormous shed of life as well as soul movement something(s) you may not even think exist but have been over many many many years been hinted to of its existence. So when individuals such as yourself come into a thread like this attempting to do something for 1 does not know what your attempt ultimately is you are not harming or causing me any grief directly. Unfortunately the behavior you demonstrate within the thread OP reminds 1 of just how stubborn some CREATOR Creations can be and are, even when deep inside you all know there IS a GOD figure as well as an opposite.
The opposite WILL you to not believe
GOD is waiting, but there may be a timer with "THE" still and so if that timer is missed and some souls fail marking, those souls WILLED it as are you as you attempt to do whatever it is you are trying to do here with your interactions with ATS member Ophiuchus 13.
AN so as taught 1 cannot force anything on you 1 is on a path and sheds light with others who my need it.
If ignored then perhaps subconsciously they want the eternal outcome that shall be placed upon them.

Best wishes on your path your building home, which ever way your intents take you...

No I didn't call you ignorant AutumnWitch657, the activities of the species past is what was being relayed as ignorance that KEEP happening.

I can imagine a GOD who feels this species has potentials AN has observed this species since Creation. Thank GOD for the being patient with the. But again even if those who you may not acknowledge protect your flesh and souls reach max gathering point and have to go it is not logical or wise to allow the gathered interference from the herd who walk with the other and attract it. So when its time to go its time where ever that is

edit on 7/10/14 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   

simple doesn't mean specific.

what are you offering except the words?

what are you giving us in the words that we don't have?

share some hard knowledge brother - God will be thankful.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   

There is nothing more to share if your not receptive to 1z transmissions demus?

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Maybe you require another more overseeing transmitter that forces receptiveness

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   

There is nothing more to share if your not receptive to 1z transmissions demus?

what insight you have, it shouldn't be hard to share it?

if you would to ask me I would be happy to answer.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   

1 tries to share with you multiple times w/ no force? What else can be done?

If written even slightly another way this OP would come off as an attempt to degrade and identify/single out one or more religious groups associated w/ the past and present religious forms.

But the message is associated w/ ALL*

ALL* here ARE intelligent enough to understand the message if "we" sit and think deeply about it...

So why is it logical to get into side picking discussions that then totally omits message sent? Especially when all sides are kind of if not related or 1?

This is why 1 didn't engage you as you requested for I am not here to challenge your belief system(s)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join