It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A message...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

There is solace in everything. There is no "timer", ideas of timers and what some have described "batches of cookies" and consequently batches of "humans" may have timers, the clock may be ticking, but not souls. They simply take as long as they take and there are infinite earth's and no one does back to back on this one except perhaps a few that are in holding if such a thing is truly possible. I can't vouch for Sleeper or anyone else saying such a thing, it doent ring a bell. I do recall having long conversations with ET_MAN about those fallen ones, called leviathin in the bible, the fallen entities from a past cycle older than this universe or cosmos and strange talks about him saying they're sealed until the next grand universal cycle (by universal perhaps solar system or galaxy, doubt it meant actual universe since it seems to recycle in parts and pieces).

Well, its my belief that is nonsense that no one is sealed for that kind of duration, that it has one thing only to do with, the consciousness accepting or saying uncle and striving for remembrance of their Family and Happiness, OR being in a state of stubborness.

So he nudged me to some memories and contact even , but we still had our own beliefs, and I know what Love is and if someone asks for help there is always a helping hand thrown down. In reality, the helping hand is always there all that time and not even thrown down for its there already....!!!!

Now, I don't concur with any fixed ideas like that and tend to believe that there may be a period of healing, and even possibly recovery, as some think the abyss may be a timeout period of reflection to blast off the distortions and shadow. Again refuse to accept an idea as a definition because what if the dark side is using our minds to define and create realities. I do not intend to co-create or create that one.

My reality is ever so simple. Silly ones who are down in low levels and really experiencing hurt, ask for help getting out and they are helped, healed and all of them put all that they learnt, even bad stuff, in one big file and book report, and everyone downloads the lessons, ie not every pain and trauma, they can keep and gloss pertinent stuff to fully understand, with reduction elements, but in the end, we never harm anyone but all grow up.

Have you ever noticed there are many ways of doing something, not just one?

Well, considering that, why would Love do it the harsh way? And not the Loving way?

So I refuse to trap my mind into ideas that to me, are dangerous for a co-creator to have.

Second part next. Hate long posts and mine, in an attempt to explain fully where the thought comes from, gets too long. Can't write worth beans, unfortunately.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Here is something I do concur with on the subject of a possible weapon and outcome.

I don't know if you're allowed to make the facebook link here so I will quote that under his facebook page, Kristy Just-Kristy quotes him as saying

"This planet has always been off balance. We can't change that because of the negative energy dominating this planet. But we can detach from that tit and rise above it."
~ Lou Baldin

Yeah, well that makes sense. In essene thought, this is the physical realm, the dense lowest realm going really. In what could be thought of as the testing grounds or univeral school or womb, where we grow up more, this is near rock bottom, as its very material and dense. In fact it could be shaped or created by those from lower realms as it is so dense and lower already it may have demiurges and those in distortion who are shaping this reality and we may need hard to free our minds and self form this material realm. Now that really really makes sense.

So that whole idea makes sense.

And its kind of like earth without end, and after a time the star and planets get recycled and then the new school set up again.

This one has been mostly in cycles of negative lower war and bloodshed frequency.

So to nudge and shine light is really good, but I'm not tied into the outcome of the cycle or earth.

To me its very simple, something bad happens and, we go home, to different levels and the bigger kids or adults help the younger ones and sometimes even agree to volunteer together on another planet, and there are many. But its not something a person wants to do, enter lower levels. So getting out of starvation, murder, torture and hellish things is very needed, to dry every tear and put out the universe's river of sorrow on these levels.

However, sometimes kids are kids and not able yet to grow up, so you do what you can. Unless its what I hope for, we all grow up at once and that all the files are just joined up and even those stuck in bad things, have epiphany's and soul changing moments with free will intact in the end, a wonderful miracle always planned. This is what I hope for.

I also believe that if someone was planning on blowing earth up to rubble, like has happened to Lyra and some can do this, that earth would be given missing time an this would be halted.

But you have really good intentions and so much honor to make threads to reach and nudge and help. Thank you so much.
edit on 10-7-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Some religions are younger in time of Creation then others and so demonstrate elder immature behaviors that more mature religions of current have in the past as they developed.

Islam is a more recent religion than Christianity.
Christianity is a more recent religion than Judaism.
Judaism is a more recent religion than Hinduism.
Hinduism is a newer religion than Greek polytheism.
Greek polytheism is a newer religion than Hittite/Hurrians polytheism.
Hittite/Hurrian polytheism is newer religion than Egyptian polytheism.
Egyptian polytheism is a newer religion than Mesopotamian polytheism.

However, the people of Mesopotamia never tried to force the people of Egypt to believe in their deities. The people of Egypt never tried to force the Hittites and Hurrians to believe in their deities. The Hittites and Hurrians never tried to force the Greeks and Hindus to believe in their deities. The Greeks and Hindus never tried to make the Jews believe in their deities. The Jews never...

Oh, wait. The Jews totally tried to make everyone believe in their deity. So did the Christians. And the Muslims.

I disagree that the "immature" behavior begins with the older religions. It began with Judaism.

This does not justify the behaviors or activities of ignorance w/ the younger religion(s) in no way as they if truly intelligent GOD followers however they interpret "THY" name would acknowledge past religions and negative deeds done in the past by the matured now and incorporate into the younger in Creation religion(s) NU ways to interact abroad.

I'm having a little trouble following this part, but, I do agree that there is no justification for the lies and slander of the Jews, the ruthless murders and inquisitions of the Christians, or the thousands of innocents murdered by Islamic extremists.

I also agree that it is important that the people who ascribe to these murderous faiths acknowledge their blood-soaked past. Just because you don't practice the same hatred, bigotry, and discrimination doesn't mean your faith wasn't built on it.

If you could explain a little more these "NU" ways to act abroad I'd appreciate it. My observation of modern faiths is that they're imperialistic, and often times militaristic. They storm in and try to tell the people of foreign lands what to think, what to believe, who to love, who to despise, who to bless and who to damn.

Frankly, it would be a lot better if modern faiths embraced the ancient faith's technique of coalescing and syncreticism.

Take the goddess Inanna from Sumer as an example. Inanna was accepted by the Akkadians, Babylonians, and Assyrians as the goddess Ishtar. In turn, Ishtar was accepted by the Canaanites and Phoenicians as Astarte. Astarte then went on to enjoy worship and reverence in both Egypt and Greece under that same name, and became the goddess Shaushka in Asia Minor among the Hittite and Hurrian people.

Sumerians, Akkadians, Assyrians, Babylonians, Kassites, Canaanites, Phoenicians, Egyptians, Hittites, Hurrians, and Greeks all harmoniously participating in the worship of a single divine principle. What happened when the Jews were invited to share in the gathering? Astarte became Ashtoreth, a "false-god" and fiend. What did the Christians do? They elevated her to the Queen of Hell, one of Satan's primary ministers.

How much better a world it would be if we followed the path of Inanna, not the path of Ashtoreth.

To continue DEMONstrating certain immature behaviors and acts upon others only causes these younger
religions more instability which off sets followers of said religion(s).

I agree. Faith is a personal journey. Share it with others, but do so as a guest. Do not ask them to abandon their ways in favor of yours. Your Astarte is no better or worse than their Inanna. But if you claim they worship Ashtoreth, then it is you who is the villain, not them.

This offsetting process can place many who are metaphysically accessible (unknowingly) as they pray misguidedly, in contact with the EXACT energy the religions are said to be against.

I'd like you to elaborate on this point too, please. Not all religions claim a "defense" against something. Many of them are provided as a comfort and source of strength to the acolyte in times of stress and trial. It sounds like you're coming from the angle that all religions presuppose a black-and-white scale of Good (God) and Evil (Devil). This is simply not true.

Placing these religion(s) in void somewhat as they are not metaphysically sending their prayers and thoughts to "THE" in which they claim to represent...

I think everyone, from the joyous celebrants in the cult of Hathor, to the warrior-poets of Brighid, to the fire-and-brimstone preachers of Christianity, to the Jihadists of Allah are praying to exactly the God they envision.

Nor are they acting as so requested by "THE" they worship

If you read the Holy Books, cover-to-cover, you'll find that plenty of disgusting things are not only acknowledged, but encouraged. The God of the people speaks through His "divinely inspired" works, and the Word in the work is not always pleasant or friendly.

If you're going to cherry-pick from the Holy Book, why not just discard it altogether, and embrace divinity on your own terms?

---

Apologies if my reply seems harsh. I was simply being honest, as this is a topic that greatly moves me. The so-called "enlightened" religions of today, held up as beacons of hope and truth, are often times more discriminating and biased than the so-called "barbaric" religions of our ancestors, and it pains me to see such inclusive and harmonious beliefs so misrepresented.

~ Wandering Scribe

edit on 10/7/14 by Wandering Scribe because: some grammar

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I'm too tired to find good words here, but that was an exceptional post. However its not true there wasn't forcing, bullies always existed and forced people. Even when I speak of The Equality from the past, only those on higher levels with soul skills, not degraded or nerfed DNA had more unity or less ability to harm. When they nerfed it all and made the separation more real and everything harder, ie. symbolically the tower of babel, and the telepathy was gone, that was a time of worse events perhaps. But Im still not sure that there is nothing new under the sun, kind of think some people had more freedoms but not others, and all people had bullies and separate groups that did very nefarious things to others.

But in our historical memories, those 3 have done a lot of killing in the name of gods that seemed to promote murder, which makes me question not only their gods, but aslo this whole fundamental outer literal literature when those who wrote things were more gnostics and essenes and students of tao, egyptian, mystic spiritual and philosophical teachings throughout the world.

How really was an essene such as John the Baptist, from Qumran, different than a Tibetan monk? They were similar, and austere in a similiar fashion.

How much is this akin to Buddhism for example, were they hiding that there were Buddists/Essenes in the land

How much of history itself is even real? When you can kill off any group you wish, and raid museums and archeleogical findings like the US did to Iraq, and now ISIS finishing the job, can we trust history.

For all we know they were wearing jeans and talking on ipods a million years ago. We really don't know much of anything.

Ashtar, the feminine form that was demonized, who defeated Baal, somewhere I read that. Do they always demonize the light working angels?

My native friend who has memories of past lives in Egypt and is kind of a mixture of Christian, Native Beliefs and Buddist, but has a picture of Sekhmet on her wall and recognizes feline energy really fast in people, she was very upset that this murderous primitive group could even call themselves ISIS. To in a sense, name themselves Mother, and there is the dark side to Isis and Osirius and the gods of old, but the memes for which they stand, and positive that underlies everything if you don't think in dark ways, is basically no different than saying Janus, Mother/Father, or Father Sun, Mother Earth even as some say. There are many memes or beliefs and grass roots ones are not akin to the elitists
edit on 11-7-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

The timer mentioned is in reference to HUMAN Soul transfer like here for ex:

rev6:9
And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:

This timer is associated with certain demonic acts being perpetrated here on EA*RTH against those who are following the LORD (however interpreted)

Notice how those slain remain existent still however just elsewhere (safe) not here...

If this example I shared is more accurate and not just wording put together with another meaning or symbolism, then yes exist a time period for the Souls here manifested in the physical bodies they are within to leave those bodies to go elsewhere.

rev 6:10
And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?

Notice they are communicating directly with the LORD where ever they went. After being harmed-killed here on EA*RTH by demonic forces following their own agendas of control.

During this period, openings should be occurring opening larger than usual openings associated with portal transfer movement of mass amounts of HUMAN Soul-Spirit-Internal Energy as they are being sent towards home...

Its nice to see even though the force upon many is a harsh one that many are remaining aware of their old and NU surroundings, for notice they are able to still observe what's going on on EA*RTH and also remember what happened to them when in EA*RTH flesh (as they are now safe in their new forms)

This is part of the timer aspect time meaning attempt to get as many HUMAN Soul-Spirit-Internal Energy prepared or warn them to attempt to prevent this MASS EXODUS of Energy here...
So if humans don't pay attention and something happens then many misguided due to ignorance may not SEEK proper conscious-spiritual GUIDANCE which in turn may cause them to be LOST. For how can they move with the rest if their minds are altered to attach to a world that the HEAVEN marked have acknowledged has been under siege by an CEG or Creator Energy Group that is here to usher in a different agenda that may require many to deny the LORDs and the LORDs protections?

So yes time to get into the correct mind state for transfer is what 1 meant with timers. And as the EA*RTH is "WATCHED" it appears there is a large amount of religious hatred and manipulation going on here with the minds to trick many out of acknowledging that help from the LORD as they deny the LORD...

Observe their acts and experiences as they are "pulled" away from the LORD

rev 16:8-16:11
8 And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire.
9 And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory.
10 And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain,
11 And blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds.

See the ANGEL workings sent here after those who were marked attacked in flesh left. These beings left here missed the timers...
This next part is significant association to this thread OP message.

rev 16:12-16:14
12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.
13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

Angels, Humans and Inter-dimensional activities going on @ once... Angels not from EA*RTH from beyond EA*RTH Frog like beings within AVATARI not from EA*RTH but here on EA*RTH interacting deceiving humanity into their clutches both flesh and spirit
(timers to get the spirits right "marked" before this period)
That region of the planet has energy wanting to control or destroy Everything not following the agenda they present.

And so a mass weapon bio-chem.-nuclear all something else? Used to attack the LORDS followers in mass... Thing is who is to say they even care if it kills them also. LARGE PORTAL accessing (what could wait for the un marked) shall that be determined...
So no EA*RTH destroying weapon a mass Inhabitant destroyer of flesh sender of large metaphysical Human Soul energy yes...
This message is simple Control the ignorance activities here demonstrated in the past by various religious groups currently demonstrated by younger religious groups to PREVENT,
that is unless many don't believe so much and think these are all coincidences that are corresponding with BIBLICAL data...
Believed or not remember the more non believers makes those not human entities stronger entities over humanity as they are not detected... Not to mention WHO the three unclean spirits that resemble frogs ultimately represent and are from?
The ABYSS hold existence reality
Location for Nephilim who past and are in Rephaim form & now their WATCHER parents also within as well and many other CREATOR Energies. A location for them until freed for the nephilim didn't asked to be Created with human & watcher energy so don't deserve destruction upon them (the flood may put them to sleep-deep) so the LORD just relocated them away from human energy for now...
Its not what 1 would consider hell more so then a location for certain unbalanced energies that can be balanced.

1 appreciates you taking time to absorb evaluate and comment on the message Unity_99

NAMASTE*******
edit on 7/11/14 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wandering Scribe
Islam is a more recent religion than Christianity.
Christianity is a more recent religion than Judaism.
Judaism is a more recent religion than Hinduism.
Hinduism is a newer religion than Greek polytheism.
Greek polytheism is a newer religion than Hittite/Hurrians polytheism.
Hittite/Hurrian polytheism is newer religion than Egyptian polytheism.
Egyptian polytheism is a newer religion than Mesopotamian polytheism.

Your comprehensive share of this data means you received the transmission sent

However, the people of Mesopotamia never tried to force the people of Egypt to believe in their deities. The people of Egypt never tried to force the Hittites and Hurrians to believe in their deities. The Hittites and Hurrians never tried to force the Greeks and Hindus to believe in their deities. The Greeks and Hindus never tried to make the Jews believe in their deities. The Jews never...

Oh, wait. The Jews totally tried to make everyone believe in their deity. So did the Christians. And the Muslims.

I disagree that the "immature" behavior begins with the older religions. It began with Judaism.

Your points are valid. 1 does feel some of those more ancient religions may have had disagreements in their regions if not more until they were established.
The data being so ancient however makes it hard to verify. Still good points

This does not justify the behaviors or activities of ignorance w/ the younger religion(s) in no way as they if truly intelligent GOD followers however they interpret "THY" name would acknowledge past religions and negative deeds done in the past by the matured now and incorporate into the younger in Creation religion(s) NU ways to interact abroad.

I'm having a little trouble following this part, but, I do agree that there is no justification for the lies and slander of the Jews, the ruthless murders and inquisitions of the Christians, or the thousands of innocents murdered by Islamic extremists.

1 is saying with the intelligence / awareness levels possessed today by many worshipers that many should of learned from past mistakes made by elder religions... And should be doing NU things to assist-upgrade the species overall. Otherwise the species is held back and trapped in vicious ignorance cycles until self-freed.

I also agree that it is important that the people who ascribe to these murderous faiths acknowledge their blood-soaked past. Just because you don't practice the same hatred, bigotry, and discrimination doesn't mean your faith wasn't built on it.

Yes they should acknowledge, as well as other religious observers worshipers who may be making similar mistakes now in order to progress and show "we" learned to those OBSERVING WATCHING who sit in the boundaries of HEAVEN...

If you could explain a little more these "NU" ways to act abroad I'd appreciate it. My observation of modern faiths is that they're imperialistic, and often times militaristic. They storm in and try to tell the people of foreign lands what to think, what to believe, who to love, who to despise, who to bless and who to damn.

Somewhat I have above. I also don't think is the best approach to speak of a LOVING supporting GOD and demonstrate the most ignorant & evol acts upon others to FORCE their message.

To 1 its better to LIGHT* some paths show them your walking on them then extend assistance "if its observed that some are on dark paths" But not force them, just extend assistance why possible for that option wouldn't remain consistently as 1 is LIGHTing paths and am in motion on them.

Frankly, it would be a lot better if modern faiths embraced the ancient faith's technique of coalescing and syncreticism.

Accepted

Take the goddess Inanna from Sumer as an example. Inanna was accepted by the Akkadians, Babylonians, and Assyrians as the goddess Ishtar. In turn, Ishtar was accepted by the Canaanites and Phoenicians as Astarte. Astarte then went on to enjoy worship and reverence in both Egypt and Greece under that same name, and became the goddess Shaushka in Asia Minor among the Hittite and Hurrian people.
Sumerians, Akkadians, Assyrians, Babylonians, Kassites, Canaanites, Phoenicians, Egyptians, Hittites, Hurrians, and Greeks all harmoniously participating in the worship of a single divine principle. What happened when the Jews were invited to share in the gathering? Astarte became Ashtoreth, a "false-god" and fiend. What did the Christians do? They elevated her to the Queen of Hell, one of Satan's primary ministers.
How much better a world it would be if we followed the path of Inanna, not the path of Ashtoreth.

Whether its INNANA (LORD ENLIL grand daughter) or MARDUK (son of LORD ENKI) it is still the ANNUNAKI influencing the planet from ENKITE to ENLILITE based influences which 1 is not arguing against.

But if the HUMAN supporters and broadcasters - transmitters of the ANNUNAKI data are not in sync with each others teachings the same issues will rise of side picking and then fighting. And as you see there are no sides for you basically by sharing LUNA GODDESS INNANA influence verify ALL are 1
which I like

I'd like you to elaborate on this point too, please. Not all religions claim a "defense" against something. Many of them are provided as a comfort and source of strength to the acolyte in times of stress and trial. It sounds like you're coming from the angle that all religions presuppose a black-and-white scale of Good (God) and Evil (Devil). This is simply not true.

What 1 is conveying is when the religious began to emit that metaphysical worship energy transmitting to a receiver meant to be GOD and they are not sound in their belief systems or offset, they may be sending their META-energies/prayers & worshiping to another receiver that may not have the same intentions as the GOD they meant to send their energies too and so may make something else stronger by feeding it w/out knowing ignorantly.

No apologies needed were here to debate discuss seek truth assist each other and @ times may not all agree on similar topics and beliefs. When we still even though at times of non agreement find a level of respect, that allows for progression and understanding each other can be made.

Your time taken to share your data within the OP was/is appreciated Wandering Scribe

NAMASTE
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   

I'm aware that when I write things like what I'm about to say, with so much programming, things that just seem natural, and understood by everyone so the oddballs and crazy ones posting off the side are ignored or worse. And also bear in mind this is not said to jar anyone, or to disrespect beautiful beliefs or faith in Goodness, nor to be a stumbling block in any way.

But the seals are our chakra's and energy centers and breaking them and healing, channeling our own soul energy and Source/Creator, is the needed work, and it can't be done alone here, it requires Angels, Light Beings our Guardian Angels and even Archangels, like beloved Michael, Jophiel and Zadkiel!

This not said to jar anything you believe, but its a truth Spirit has gradually led me to understanding as I embrace only the positive and given that path. Notwithstanding I am not that kind of wonderful perfect person, but seeking and striving, falling off the bike, and trying to get back and pedal.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   

If this example I shared is more accurate and not just wording put together with another meaning or symbolism, then yes exist a time period for the Souls here manifested in the physical bodies they are within to leave those bodies to go elsewhere.

Got a wonderful but strange message last night before sleep, and yet am aware its subject to distortion, my beliefs. I am human and the message is Spirit, but it pertained, in a kind of group meeting with possibly angel-et or angels just, and guides, and my departed family, grandparents, great grandmother, great uncles. It was about our family (here is the whole distortion possible thing as I saw it one way, but it could mean simply our place is safe haven) that we were going to be taken away, all of us, even the kids who argue in the family, a mixture of givers and takers and our ministry youth, now disabled young man who is boarding. I asked about it and was told that they were here for some penalties and fine tuning goodness and overcoming, but that this took growing up and decades as is normal, but that there was nothing really to worry about with any of them, they would be taught and assisted and healed up, and given some helping roles, wherever they are and all was well. They are not at all part of the darker forces.

It felt as if soon, as if something were coming that would be harsh and was completely unnecessary for us. However, like I said, interpretations and so thought that might simply mean our area is a healing place for others. I don't know. I saw it one way, and kept being shown the place we would go, and it was vibrant high technology garden/city/world, but have no idea about this.

Nor do I wish to think elevated thoughts, cancel cancel ego, but nor do I wish to not keep positive thoughts and yearning for positive outcomes. So just stand on the fence and trying to not be attached to any one outcome because there is lots of work here, and if I had resources, have a plan for eco farms and ministry kids and many plans with non profit businesses that would provide clean energy and get people off the criminal Fortis electric list to steal from and that these kits and even lotteries to redo properties and rooftops could fund mini bus runs into the city and a safe home for people to rest and redo the taxi that was closed down here so all the elderly and people in a 1 hour radius could be connected and start to have adventures and fun and happiness and outings in their lives, and students could get to college.

There isn't one way. If one door opens or closes, I see trying to pull in the funds to do something else. If none of the funds come, then sad, for the sake of the children I'd like to see happy, and young adults, but....I try not to attach to outcome and then would outpour all these ideas into the energy field. Maybe someone better positioned can start this.

Egads, rereading what you wrote, on that possibility of being "slain" to be portalled out, nope nada, nay say on the whole concept. Only in positive ways.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

No disrespect taken and non should feel jarred in from what you share

You are basically saying that you view the 7 seals biblical data as the chakra points within many. And as they are described - interpreted as being opened or broken these are the experiences humans go thru directly during having each chakra altered. Fair enough analysis Unity_99

I also feel that the species has always had since Creation, Guides-Overseers as well as Watchers & Assistants to encourage the herd develops to assessed Spiritually quality beings... They just try not to directly interact.

You chakra clarity 1 understands better now and thanks for taking time to clarify Unity_99.

NAMASTE
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99
Egads, rereading what you wrote, on that possibility of being "slain" to be portalled out, nope nada, nay say on the whole concept. Only in positive ways.

I hope so my friend, and pray that some energies who may feel otherwise aren't just waiting till the species is weak enough and distanced furthest possible from GODs LIGHT*
But yes I hope the data is wrong but do understand the environment suits came from EA*RTH and may have to return to it... As those destined to Exodus return to their original Higher Forms still aware- w/ memories. Leave and go home.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   

That is what ET_MAN and I had some long talks on, that when they "harvest", first alot of ground work is done in selling souls, trading them to nefarious deals with dark entities/ETs/pirates, that they get technology and knowledge from. They also perhaps think they, the elites here, are off to better places in the solar system so their rides, so to speak.

Now, the trade buildings used to be that, but Colorado Airport and various bases where horrible experiments with humans and cloning, etc is done.

Then of course a series of hard things, wars, anger, divisions, pitting people against each other, crashing a system so people revolt or steal to survive, or worse, and in the midst of lowered frequency, they strike and kill many.

Well, we're here. I keep getting that message it flows out quickly and strongly I see this group, perhaps "us", holding back the gates or portals of the dark side, cosmic arrests if these renegades dare to show, they're on wanted lists already, and our leaders or cartel, well....abuse of power extreme has made them into darth vaders and renegades so they also will be on those lists, waiting for the curtain to fall on their own short enough lives as it is, just naturally.

And we're going to be putting in light/hope, to not blame self, to the masses, to roll off the karma dump by the true bad guys, that all can learn from all things, and to really forgive self and others, and we're going to be there, half the cosmos can be if called, so many will be there, was the top councillors and healers to wisk their prey away from under the dark and soon to be arrested noses.

Thats what I've been given for ever so long.

But you have to realize as much as the scenario may play out in free will without my contributing to it, I don't see this as gaining those levels, instead see it always being toppled before it lifts off and them scrambling to wonder why all their plans fail.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   

I want to give an example, that gave me some hope, especially when I get these persistant, inner soul stone and outer messages that may seem silly to others but matter more than the whole holographic universe's existence to me because I really want everyone home. But keep seeking truth because nice plan doesn't make it true, but always feel that this is still the plan anyway, just keeps coming.

So in this world, the dark side entities, for example the reptilian types are huge to us, and very much stronger. But to me, analyzing their predatory nature, see them as very tiny tots in the dirty diapers of harming others and regressed consciousness. Not of course all reptilian life beings, for some are pure in heart, just a different intellect tree. Where progression is also possible and many older in one way than the human tree, but its kind of like a circle, chicken and egg, in an infinite universe, so that is not even seen really on Higher Levels. We've been many things over time perhaps.

So the thought of being on the arrest team , how.

Well the other day had a very bad headache and so slept alot, and tried to wake up to take pain killers because the pain was waking me up, but couldn't quite do it.

Then realized, this is lucid....so tried to become Higher Self in a flash, couldn't figure it out so remembered my friends dream about driving in her car with an angel and this giant obstacle.

She took at a run at it, couldn't quite clear it, but felt good as she almost cleared it, but her guide was not happy.
Her grandson told her the next day, she should have driven through it.

So she told me, its all a hologram and to watch John Trudell. That this is nothing its not real and if a person dies trying to do their best, its medal time and cold smoothie.

So in a flash my greater soul, pushed through the room's architecture like it was water and put this Snake Boy, kind of wayward son reptilian teenage (in my view youth regressed consciousness) in a headlock and was bouncing him, for he was messing with us.

It just shocked me, was rushing to twist his neck and hold him down, before my dream eyes even saw him and my larger soul was Big and like and adult sized coach putting a wayward teen in a headlock.

So, we're bigger than they are out of our bodies.

John Trudell: Introducing Coherency Into The Reality of Energy

We're far more powerful than the little box they try to put us in.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Your points are valid. 1 does feel some of those more ancient religions may have had disagreements in their regions if not more until they were established.

There were certainly conflicts. I'll use Mesopotamia for my examples, as it is my focus of study, but much of what I have to say can be applied to the Greeks, the Norse, the Hittite/Hurrian people, and all the others.

War and territorial conflicts were a large part of ancient man's culture. The Akkadian empire, under Sargon the Great, certainly did conquer all of Sumer and Akkad. Similarly, Hammurabi, Sennacherib, Ashurbanipal, and Nebuchadnezzar were all known as great empire-builders during their time, and they achieved this through militaristic means.

The difference, however, is that Inanna (for example), was never blasphemed by those later rulers. Sargon of Agade elevated Inanna, giving her the name Ishtar, by which she was most-commonly known. Sennacherib and Ashurbanipal were known to have honored at least three Ishtars: the Ishtar of Nineveh, the Ishtar of Erbil, and the Ishtar of Bit-Kitmuri. Nebuchadnezzar and the Chaldean kings of the Neo-Babylonian empire even went so far as renovating the E-Ana temple of Ishtar in Uruk, and the E-temen-anki Ziggurat dedicated to her and Anu in Babylon.

Unlike the youthful Abrahamic faiths, who displace, dispel, and bury "heathen" faiths, the conquerers of Mesopotamia, including the Persian, Macedonian, and Greek empires that came afterward, were all known to respect the spiritual and religious rites of the ancient citizenry. Several of them, like Cyrus the Great, even practiced the spiritual and religious rites, filling in for the deposed Kings of the land.

In summary, while there were wars, and there was conflict, the spirit and letter of the Divine Law remained constant and true throughout. Whether it was the Sumerians, Akkadians, Guti, Amorites, Babylonians, Elamites, Assyrians, Kassites, or Aramaeans, the spirit of the land, and the faith of the people, remained untouched; though their flesh may not have fared so well.

1 is saying with the intelligence / awareness levels possessed today by many worshipers that many should of learned from past mistakes made by elder religions... And should be doing NU things to assist-upgrade the species overall. Otherwise the species is held back and trapped in vicious ignorance cycles until self-freed.

This I agree with. Thank you for expanding upon your ideas further.

Whether its INNANA (LORD ENLIL grand daughter) or MARDUK (son of LORD ENKI) it is still the ANNUNAKI influencing the planet from ENKITE to ENLILITE based influences which 1 is not arguing against.

But if the HUMAN supporters and broadcasters - transmitters of the ANNUNAKI data are not in sync with each others teachings the same issues will rise of side picking and then fighting. And as you see there are no sides for you basically by sharing LUNA GODDESS INNANA influence verify ALL are 1 which I like

This is a bit confusing again, but I am curious as to what all you mean in the above statement. I'd appreciate it if you could expand upon these ideas.

My understanding of religious pantheons (both archaeologically and spiritually) is that each Host arose alongside a dedicated core of individuals whose collective consciousness (a miniature noosphere) created a fertile conscious-plain upon which the numinous essences of archetypal forms could be planted. These "Gardens", when ripened, produced the plethora of spiritual entities we now know to have been worshiped by our ancestors.

Take, for example, Inanna. She was planted in the Mesopotamian "Garden" as a seed of the psycho-spiritual reflection of our species conscious expression of desire.

When we coveted, she became a goddess of plenty and acquisition.
When we were awed she became a goddess of Mysteries and mysticism.
When we were enamored she became a goddess of sex and tantra.
When we were longing for the beauty of summer she became a bride in the New Year's festival

Thus did her Hulluppu tree grow, its roots stretching deeper into our subconscious, while its canopy expanded over our conscious perceptions.

Such was the birth of all gods, great and small, from all the world.

You seem to have your own theories on the Anunnaki though. I would be curious to hear your opinions (as they are, after all, my area of expertise).

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Wandering Scribe

With mentions of ALL* being 1. Basically what I am saying is If the data is truth and the mentions of conflict between the 2 LORDS is confirmable. And their influences are what have been somewhat foundations for a large percentage of religious influence today (even if these influences found similar conflicts as the 2 LORDS and some of their offspring are described to of had) Then from 1z perspective they are ALL* 1

Its like various trees of different variety all growing in the same 1 forest... Making them 1 (or ANU) from my perspective. If the wars data is accurate it appears the last one was won or "settled" by the influences of LORD ENLIL as the Abrahamic faiths appear to be the main religions covering the globe...

It has always been deep interest to me when I think who was LORD JESUS CHRIST calling FATHER up there?
(imagine)

edit on 7/12/14 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I don't know about the negative parts they seem to be working very hard to bring in. Its not real. It IS a hologram and its slipping right now.

I called the boys outside and asked them, have they ever seen full moon sitting on a pillow of clouds. The clouds are behind the moon. Something is glitching in reality there I'd say.

Then my 15 year old shared, at the beach yesterday, the seagulls were still overhead and they moved to the side together, a few of them. They were not just gliding on the wind as I've seen them do. Nor was there much wind yesterday was beautiful, we always go out late afternoon to evening, so as to not burn, and I need shade. And there wasn't much wind. But they were still and all moving to the side.

If the hologram is slipping that much it is simply time to say, no more, picture home, dream big cities and eutopias, see all the bad plans against humanity failing once and for all and all the GMO, which is also just a hologram like our bodes, puff of smoke, gone. Its's all glitching time to wake up.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 01:23 AM
link   

There's no godly war recorded in Sumerian literature, and Enlil was not the only King of the Gods. I'm very curious what sources you're drawing your information from, could you share them with me?

For your own benefit, here is my understanding of the history of the ancient faith:

An, the first King of the Gods, has his origins among the pastoral Ubaid people, who occupied southern Mesopotamia approximately 4000 BC. The gods and goddesses of the Ubaid people (including: An, Ki, Kur, Nammu, and Urash) were all personifications of the natural world:

An was the personification of the starry heavens
Ki was the personification of the solid Earth
Kur was the personification of the subterranean caverns
Nammu was the personification of the Persian Gulf
Urash was the personification of the flora and fauna

The Ubaid were a pastoral people who never established permanent cities. The Sumerians, however, having discovered the secrets of farming and animal-husbandry, did. As these cities were founded tutelary deities began to emerge, each chosen god ruling the city's "pantheon" if you will. For example:

Enki was the tutelary god of the city Eridu. As his wife Enki took the goddess Ninhursag, whose city was Adab, suggesting an early alliance between Eridu and Adab. Together, Enki and Ninhursag created a plethora of nature gods and goddess: Ninshar, Ninkurra, Ningikugal, Ninimma, Uttu, Ningal, and Sherida. All of these gods, collectively referred to as the "Eridu pantheon," were believed to live in Dilmun, a kind of paradisaical garden. As Eridu was founded in the deep south of Mesopotamia, within the marshes of the Euphrates floodplain, it was believed that all of the gods of Eridu were the children of Nammu, the Ubaid goddess who personified the Persian Gulf. Enki's home, the E-apsu, reflected this, as it means "House of the Deep Waters" in the Sumerian tongue.

Enlil, meanwhile, was the tutelary god of the city of Nippur. As his wife Enlil took Sud, whom he called Ninlil, whose city was Shurrupak, suggesting an early alliance between Nippur and Shurrupak. Together Enlil and Ninlil created their own line of gods and goddesses: Nanna, Nergal, Neti, Ninazu, and Ninurta. All of these gods, referred to as the "Nippur pantheon," represented the socio-political institutions of Mesopotamia: kingship, priesthood, and the military. The reason for this is simple: Nippur, Enlil's city, was located both along the banks of the Euphrates river (an important trading route), and at the southern border of the land of Akkad. Shurrupak, along the same trade route, was at the northern border of the land of Sumer. The two cities, then, served as gateways into their respective lands, and were the first recipients of any important goods or news. Enlil's temple, the E-kur, also reflects this, as mountains were believed to denote the edges of the Earth, thus his "House of the Mountain" suggested he could see the four corners of the Earth.

Enki, who ruled the arable land of Sumer, was seen as a god of plenty, whose bounty fed the people and whose goods were tangible and could be bartered. Enlil, who ruled the trade routes, was seen as a god of government, whose city oversaw the maintenance of civic law. Thus did the two work together, Enki producing, and Enlil managing. Enki and Enlil weren't the only two prominent gods in Sumerian mythology though...

Nanna, Enlil's son, married Ningal, Enki's great-great-granddaughter. Together the pair occupied the ancient and holy city of Ur (later the home of the Jewish patriarch, Abraham). Nanna and Ningal had four children of their own: Ereshkigal, Inanna, Ishkur, and Utu. Now, Nanna claimed ancestral connection to An, personification of the starry Heavens. To that end, Nanna, Inanna, and Utu were believed to reside in Upshukina, the great Hall of Heaven, where they could be seen as the Moon, the Sun, and the planet Venus. Nanna's temple, the Great Ziggurat at Ur, called E-temen-ni-guru in the Sumerian tongue, was believed to be a sacred point where the Heavens and the Earth met. This reflected the idea that the Heavens (An), the Earth (Ki), and the Watery Abyss (Nammu) could all be seen coalescing where the Persian Gulf met dry land, and the sky touched down. For this reason Ur became a center of religious and spiritual fervor, where the gods themselves were believed to interact with human beings. Is it any wonder Abraham first heard his god calling to him from inside the walls of Ur?

Our line does not end there though. One more hierarchy of divine beings existed:

Inanna, daughter of Nanna and grand-daughter of Enlil, took for her city Uruk, home of the E-ana temple, the "House of Heaven," in the Sumerian tongue. Inanna, who is arguably the most influential goddess in all of Mesopotamia (and one of the most influential goddesses of all time) was also the crux upon which all of Mesopotamian religion turned. She took for a husband the shepherd Dumuzi, son of Enki (thus giving her the blessings of both Enki and Enlil), and proceeded to form a trade-agreement with Enki, wherein she obtained (by trickery or other means) the holy me, the arts of civilization and culture which had made Eridu and Enki so profitable. Inanna now had Enlil's kingship and military prowess (as she was the Queen of Heaven and goddess of war), and Enki's control over the mysterious powers of the Earth (as she was the goddess of fertility and love). Her city, due to the holy me, quickly became a bustling metropolis. To cap her achievements, Inanna's city was also home to Gilgamesh, the legendary hero-king and history's first demi-god, being 1/3 human and 2/3 god. The pinnacle of Mesopotamian power and authority was under Inanna, not Enlil, and history proves this.

The Ubaid people established the cities of Adab, Eridu and Ur. Their religion and spirituality was based on the land, on the gifts of the Earth, under the dominion of Enki. From approximately 4000-2900 BC the Ubaid people were the owners of Mesopotamia. Around 2900 BC the Sumerian people arrived and established the cities of Nippur, Shurrupak, and Uruk. The Sumerians introduced the ideas of bureaucracy, government, and kingship, under the dominion of Enlil. From approximately 2900-2334 BC the Sumerians ruled Mesopotamia.

In 2334 Sargon the Great founded the city of Agade and established the Akkadian empire. The first thing Sargon did was take Lugal-zagesi, King of the Sumerian empire, hostage, and execute him at the E-kur. Sargon then looted Enlil's temple, and sacked Nippur, taking kingship with him back to Agade. Who was the prominent god of Agade? Nanna, called Sin. Who did Sargon elevate to prominence? Inanna, called Ishtar. You can see where the old power of An, Enki, and Enlil is replaced by Nanna and Inanna now. Nanna and Inanna were also the chief god and goddess of the New-Sumerians, Babylonians, and Assyrians until the rise of Ashur and Marduk.

From An, to Enki and Enlil, to Nanna and Inanna. Five monarchs, three ages, no internal conflicts: just a natural transference to a younger, fitter, more active generation of gods.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   

There's no godly war recorded in Sumerian literature, and Enlil was not the only King of the Gods. I'm very curious what sources you're drawing your information from, could you share them with me?

Wandering Scribe, thank you for adding this information 1 is always WILLing to learn more

Here is some data deciphered associated with the 2 LORDS disagreements/wars/conflict interactions with-between man Wandering Scribe.

According to the ancient Sumerian texts, the Sumerian god, Anu, the “supreme Lord of the Sky”, the currently reigning titular head of the Sumerian Family Tree, had two sons. They were Enki (Ea), Lord of the Earth and Waters (whose mother was Antu), and Enlil (Ilu), Lord of the Air and Lord of the Command (whose mother was Ki).

These two half-brothers -- surprise, surprise -- did not get along.

Critical to their rivalry -- particularly from Earth’s viewpoint -- was the fact that Enki had been the first of the Anunnaki to hazard a trip to Earth to begin a mining operation for gold. When this effort did not apparently produce gold in sufficient quantities, Enlil was brought in, given command, and armed with a new plan (an early version of the New Deal). The revised program was to mine gold from deep mines in the Earth
Sounds fair. However. As Laurence Gardner points out: “Enki was not happy about his brother’s promotion because, although Enlil was the elder of the two, his mother (Ki) was Anu’s junior sister, whereas Enki’s mother (Antu) was the senior sister. True kingship, claimed Enki, progressed as a matrilineal institution through the female line, and by this right of descent Enki maintained that he was the first born of the royal succession.”
“I am the great brother of the gods.
I am he who has been born as the first son of the divine Anu.”
“Abraham had experienced the vengeful Enlil first hand at the fall of Ur, and he was not about to take any chances with his own survival. He was even prepared to sacrifice the life of his young son, Isaac, to appease the implacable God (Genesis 32:9).” “The oriental scholar Henri Frankfort summarized the situation by making the point that... ‘Those who served Jehovah must forego the richness, the fulfillment, and the consolation of a life which moves in tune with the great rhythms of the earth and sky.”
Bramley [3] has noted that, “We therefore find Ea [Enki] as the reputed culprit who tried to teach early man (Adam) the way to spiritual freedom. This suggests that Ea intended his creation, Homo sapiens, to be suited for Earth labor, but at some point he changed his mind about using spiritual enslavement as a means.”
From a Biblical perspective, it was Enki who (with the critical assistance of his half-sister, Ninki, aka Nin-khursag) created Adam and Eve.

Disagreements with the activities associated with ADAM & EVE

It was Enlil, on the other hand, who created “Edin”. Enki was the serpent in the garden, who urged Adam and Eve to eat of the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil (which was infinitely beneficial to their spiritual growth).
It was Enlil, who drove them out of Edin, while Enki was there to clothe them. It is worth noting that Zecharia Sitchin [2] claims that the biblical word for “snake” is nahash, which comes from the root word NHSH, and which means “to decipher, to find out.” In other words, Enki, the God of Wisdom.

Abraham and his descendants served Enlil, and followed his precepts. The Egyptians, on the other hand, were Enki’s protégés, and based on food management practices during the devastating droughts around the time of Jacob and Joseph, were doing a lot better than Enlil’s followers.

www.halexandria.org...

To 1 from just this information shared from HALEXANDRIA It appears there was conflict. and based on who the followers were/are it appears that LORD ENLIL has primary if not total influence over EA*RTH as of now when viewing the main religions of today associated with Abraham...

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Hinduism is one of the oldest religions still around today.

They used to worship many gods. Some saw "Shiva" as the true god. Some saw "Krishna" as the true God, but eventually most Hindus adopted a Universal Philosophy. "God of change and life", "God of Love", "God of beauty" - that all of these "Gods" are appearances of ONE God (OM).

Instead of worrying about which "tribe" was true, they realized that there was ONE God and that they were all Hindus (the same).

With Christianity, there are many different beliefs about Jesus. Was Jesus God or just The Son of God and The Christ? But they all understand that Jesus teaching that "God is Love and God forgives wrongdoings" is what united all forms of Christianity for Christians.

A religion starts off as Tribal, then Societal, then Universal

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join