It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamas Spokesman on CNN

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: soulwaxer
Your tactics are disgusting.

I don't have a 'tactic'. Unlike the Hamas guy ... refusal to condemn the murder of three teens. You are all up in a knot over the fact that I used the term collateral. It's a military term and subjective. You are just looking for an argument where there is none because, so far, everything you have posted has been easily shot down.

Have you looked up the definition of elected spokesperson yet?
Get back to us when you figure it out.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: sosobad
No no not tactical approval, total approval.

I didn't say tactical approval. I said TACIT approval.

No condemnation = total approval

That's what TACIT approval means.
Seriously dude .. go get a dictionary.

Irregardless of my bad spelling or another one of your insults you must agree that the US unequivocally supports killing of those innocent children yes or no? Very simple answer. By your own admission there is no gray area...
edit on 9-7-2014 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing
The middle east is a zoo is full of out of control monkeys. If you think you can trust a monkey with brain fever ... go ahead and trust someone over there. I wouldn't go near any of them let alone trust 'em.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Let’s say Hamas invited an Israeli spokesperson into their newsroom (which I doubt they have). Would that person be obliged to answer every single question asked? Because it’s his job??

Did you even watch the video?

1 - The interview was with CNN .. not at an Israeli gov't building.

2 - The interview was LONG DISTANCE. The interviewer was in one place and the Hamas guy was in front of a camera elsewhere. Looks like they were probably on opposite sides of the world.

3 - The whole point of an interview, which the Hamas guy obviously agreed to, is to ANSWER QUESTIONS.

4 - It's his JOB to answer questions. He agreed to the job.

5 - It was a very simple question ... 'do you condemn the killings of the three innocent jews'?? Simple. He refused to answer.

He wouldn't even show up!

Strange strawman speculation. Irrelevant.

Your double standards worry me to no ends.

Your severe lack of comprehension skills worry me to no ends.

It doesn’t matter if it was with CNN or with an Israeli station because that’s the same thing. I was just giving you an example, but your brain didn’t pick that up.

Now, let me explain to you what a job entails. When you have a job your obligations are to your employer. Is the Hamas leader employed by CNN or the BBC, because that’s exactly what you are implying.

soulwaxer

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Irregardless of my bad spelling

Tactical and TACIT are two different things.
Just admit you didn't read my post correctly.

or another one of your insults

YOU kept insulting me screaming that I was 'coping out' .. which wasn't true.
I said I was out of troll food. There aren't multiple insults ... except by you.

you must agree that the US unequivocally supports killing of those innocent children yes or no?

I already said they do .. about a half dozen times. Learn what TACIT means.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightningStrikesHere

Cop out

Nope. Absurd. Looks like you just want to try to fight with someone.
Better luck next time. I'm out of troll food.

And your blaming me for insults .....

Heh...

Just saying

I find it funny because if you go back to page 3 you dragged FF into this.

Heh...
Just saying

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   
The one and only solution to this age old problem is to just give the Jewish people living in Israel a new homeland...I think the US is a perfect new location for them.After all we are just talking about four or five million people who at least half of them already have American citizenship and own properties in the US...After that is taken care of if we could only give the Saudis a new home as well.LOL..Imagine the peace and stability that could cause in the region and the whole world for the years to come.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

We are at war with THIS faction of an ideology that is seeking YOUR death,not just Israel.

I respect your onion here , but I'll have to disagree..

No doubt Hamas can be labeled "terrorist" organization.

Because of past acts they have committed.

However in recent years they have become more organized and focused mainly on problems within palastin and not so much abroad.

Their idolgy is not the same as ISIS, Taliban , All Qaeda.

In fact I have heard hamas leaders condem the extreme acts of the named groups.

While they are not to extreme , I would have to say we should not worry about hamas trying to take over the world . they are to focused on Palestine .

Definitely should turn a blind eye to them tough.

Just saying

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Irregardless of my bad spelling

Tactical and TACIT are two different things.
Just admit you didn't read my post correctly.

or another one of your insults

YOU kept insulting me screaming that I was 'coping out' .. which wasn't true.
I said I was out of troll food. There aren't multiple insults ... except by you.

you must agree that the US unequivocally supports killing of those innocent children yes or no?

I already said they do .. about a half dozen times. Learn what TACIT means.

I know what tacit means, silent approval, why are you using it, why not just admit that the fully support them? Are you having a hard time admitting it? Hence cop out. You ranted and raved about how there is no gray area if they don't condemn the actions the approve, why can't you admit to the same plainly yes the do approve of killing kids?

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   

It doesn’t matter if it was with CNN or with an Israeli station because that’s the same thing.

1 - CNN and an Israeli Gov't station is NOT the same thing.
2 - It DOES matter in this situation because YOU set the parameters by saying this - 'Let’s say Hamas invited an Israeli spokesperson into their newsroom " So all things being equal, that would mean this Hamas guy would have had to have been in an Israeli gov't building. But that's NOT what happened at all.

I was just giving you an example, but your brain didn’t pick that up.

Every single last thing you have spewed in this thread has been shot down without effort .. and you want to try to pick MY brain apart? That's amusing.

Now, let me explain to you what a job entails.

I'm still laughing ... can't wait for what's next ....

When you have a job your obligations are to your employer. Is the Hamas leader employed by CNN or the BBC, because that’s exactly what you are implying.

My god ... you actually think that by answering questions he'd be employed by CNN or BBC and not Hamas? So when Obama answers reporters questions in the briefing room he's suddenly employed by the news outlets and he's not the POTUS anymore? His loyalties somehow instantly switched when he did the freak'n job he was hired to do?

No. It doesn't work that way. He was hired by HAMAS to do a job .. the job is spokesperson. The job of spokesperson is to answer questions for the organization that are put to it by the press and other companies/groups/countries. This guy AGREED to do an interview with a news outlet. He refused to answer the simple question put to him. He either failed in doing his job OR he was giving tacit approval to the murders ... pick one.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   

The middle east is a zoo is full of out of control monkeys. If you think you can trust a monkey with brain fever ... go ahead and trust someone over there. I wouldn't go near any of them let alone trust 'em.

Thank you. You just showed your true colours.

You are a racist! You just proved that.

soulwaxer

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   

I know what tacit means, silent approval, why are you using it,

If you really knew what it meant then you wouldln't be asking why I used it.
The USA hasn't come out directly and given approval.
By not disapproving, they gave tacit approval.
It's the appropriate use of the term.
A term you obviously don't understand. Go get a dictionary.=

why can't you admit to the same plainly yes the do approve of killing kids?

I already said they did ... You are just trolling and not making any sense whatsoever.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   

How about YOU go over their and walk a mile in their shoes .
Its eazy to sit back and play arm chair warrior and make such nasty comments .

You have no idea what these people are going through at the hands of Israel forces.

You make me sick ...

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Thank you. You just showed your true colours.
You are a racist! You just proved that.

'Out of control zoo monkeys with brain fever' is a term from facebook. It refers to groups of people ... ANY group of people .... acting foolishly. And if you knew the ethnic makeup of my family, you'd know how absurd your statement is. Deflection attempt on your part = FAILURE.
edit on 7/9/2014 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy
is condemning the murders going to bring those innocent people back from the dead? .

Condemning them can help stop others from causing more murders. It's important for a leader of a group to make that statement so that the more foolhardy in his group don't go out thinking they have a green light to kill. It's important for both the Hamas and Israeli leadership to condemn the Palestinian murder and the murders of the Israelis.

Maybe, but what is Israel's response to these murders? What is Gaza's response? More people are dead already, the first thing Israel do is go and kill swarms of Palestinians, then Hamas launch rockets, then we are back to square one regardless of who condemns and who doesn't. It hasn't worked in the past and why people think it would work this time I don't know.
edit on 9-7-2014 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   

You make me sick ...

I really don't care.

There are no innocent sides in the Middle East.
They are all acting like fools. Hamas and the Israeli Gov't.
Hezbollah. Syria. The rebels. All of them.

Don't like it? Makes you sick to hear it?
Whatever. That's your problem.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

You know when you have won a argument when they start calling you a racist.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   

I know what tacit means, silent approval, why are you using it,

If you really knew what it meant then you wouldln't be asking why I used it.
The USA hasn't come out directly and given approval.
By not disapproving, they gave tacit approval.
It's the appropriate use of the term.
A term you obviously don't understand. Go get a dictionary.=

why can't you admit to the same plainly yes the do approve of killing kids?

I already said they did ... You are just trolling and not making any sense whatsoever.

It was a case of me reading too fast, but keep up the insults, let's me know that you are struggling

So why is tacit approval for the US and not for the Hamas spokesperson? They both failed to condemn, the US made a big deal of backing Israel's actions.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

Cop out

Nope. Absurd. Looks like you just want to try to fight with someone.
Better luck next time. I'm out of troll food.

And your blaming me for insults .....

Heh...

Just saying

I find it funny because if you go back to page 3 you dragged FF into this.

Heh...
Just saying

Yes I dropped her name in a post directed at another member .

However I didn't dragg her into anything .

She had freedom of choice , to acknowledge what I said or not.

She chose to a knowledge my accusations that's she will constantly blame Palestine and Muslims .

So far it seems she's not in favor of palastins stance .

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
You know when you have won a argument when they start calling you a racist.

Seriously true.

That being said ... Seagull has an excellent thread about the parties in the middle east -
There Are No Angels

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join