It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamas Spokesman on CNN

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

expected from a retaliation strike.

Let us not forget isreal is to blame for all this.

They broke the cease fire.

And are stedly snatching land from palastinian people.

Just saying...

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: LightningStrikesHere
Childish neener-neener type deflection failure. The statement was that the Hamas guy shouldn't have condemned it because Israel might have done the murder. That makes no sense. If Israel did the murder then there would be even more reason for Hamas to condemn it.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: sosobad
the USA must approve of the killing of innocent Palestinian children?

The USA approves of the Israeli strikes and therefore it tacitly approves the 'collateral damage' from that, which includes civilian deaths. As to if it's murder by Israel, or if it's murder by Hamas because Hamas puts civilians into the line of fire ... that is open to debate. But yes, since the USA supports Israels right to self defense, then the USA considers the deaths to be in the collateral damage to be expected from a retaliation strike.

The Hamas spokesman needs to make the Hamas position clear when he is asked. And since he didn't condemn the murders, then he tacitly gave his approval to the murders.

Collateral damage?

Remember the 2008 Israeli campaign that completely destroyed Gaza? Do you realise that in a particular bombing, they made sure to do it while the children had just come out of school, so they would be all over the streets?

soulwaxer

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: soulwaxer
Remember a few days ago, when the Palestinian/American kid was beaten to a pulp by Israelis?

I didn't remember that so I just googled. I'm seeing some news stories but nothing about what the official response was. SO I can't comment on that. If you have the official response, then post it. Thank you.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Cop out

Nope. Absurd. Looks like you just want to try to fight with someone.
Better luck next time. I'm out of troll food.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Thanks for only quoting parts of my reply... Why do you do that?

I quoted the appropriate parts that asked the question ... without the emotion. Just so you know .. if we over quote here then we get hit with 'warnings' from the moderators. You have to be careful not to over quote.

he is not allowing the Zionist controlled media to take control of the conversation.

Oh please! That's silly. It was a simple question that was being asked of a group spokesperson. It's his JOB to answer it. A simple question ... do you condemn the murders, yes or no? It's not 'being controlled'. It's called BEING A SPOKESPERSON AND ANSWERING QUESTIONS. It comes with the job. It was a fair question. His refusal to condemn was tacit approval of the murders.

WHAT? His job? How arrogant can you be?!

He doesn't work for the mainstream media. Duh!

soulwaxer

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightningStrikesHere
Its obvious the "US" standerd way of press dealings apply to hamas ..
Just because the "US" does it , does not mean everyone has to fallow the leader .

What part of 'SPOKESPERSON" don't you get? It's part of the job of an elected official to make clear where his country/group stands and to answer questions put to him. It's what the job is. The Hamas idiot refused to answer. That's the way it works ... not just in the 'USA' ... but in the entire civilized world.

Says who?

Knowing what I know about the MSM and how they twist information and if I were a "spokesman"

I would be careful of what I say and refuse to answer questions as well , especially if the same news orgizations labeled me as a terrorist in the past.
I

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Collateral damage?

You have never heard that term before? Really? Comeon .... If the USA doesn't condemn something when asked, then it's tacit approval. And so it has given tacit approval to the expected civilian deaths that can happen in a retaliation strike. That's called collateral damage. It's the term used in military operations. That term isn't one of approval or disapproval ... it's just a term to describe non military deaths/destruction. If you get uptight about that term being used, then you have a severe lack of understanding about the what the word means.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Cop out

Insinuating Hamas is to blame right after your admission shows that you won't admit that your "logic" is flawed, cop out plain and simple. Israel are ones dropping the bombs.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightningStrikesHere
Says who?

The DICTIONARY. The common world wide understanding of the term 'Spokesperson'. Common sense.

I would be careful of what I say and refuse to answer questions as well

Yeah .. because it's so hard for a person hired to be a spokesperson to actually answer the simple question - 'do you condemn the murders of the three innocent teenagers?' Yeah .. gotta be really careful there. /sarcasm.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Insinuating Hamas is to blame right after your admission ....

Knock it off. I clearly said that people could debate who was to blame all they wanted but If the USA doesn't condemn .. then it's given tacit approval.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   

YES. His job. How thick can you be.

He works for HAMAS to answer the media. DUH!
That's what SPOKESPERSON means.

edit on 7/9/2014 by FlyersFan because: fixed quote

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Insinuating Hamas is to blame right after your admission ....

Knock it off. I clearly said that people could debate who was to blame all they wanted but If the USA doesn't condemn .. then it's given tacit approval.

No no not tactical approval, total approval. Your first comment

Thank you but no. I"m not going to spend an hour and 8 minutes watching that. The truth is .. if you don't condemn a murder then you approve of it. This isn't a gray area. Was it the right thing or wasn't it? Very simple.

The murder of the three Israeli teens was wrong. I condemn it.
The murder of the Palestinian youth was wrong. I condemn it.

See ... very simple.

No condemnation = total approval

See ... very simple.

edit on 9-7-2014 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Collateral damage?

You have never heard that term before? Really? Comeon .... If the USA doesn't condemn something when asked, then it's tacit approval. And so it has given tacit approval to the expected civilian deaths that can happen in a retaliation strike. That's called collateral damage. It's the term used in military operations. That term isn't one of approval or disapproval ... it's just a term to describe non military deaths/destruction. If you get uptight about that term being used, then you have a severe lack of understanding about the what the word means.

Your tactics are disgusting. You left out the important part again. Here was my entire post:

------------------------------------------
Collateral damage?

Remember the 2008 Israeli campaign that completely destroyed Gaza? Do you realise that in a particular bombing, they made sure to do it while the children had just come out of school, so they would be all over the streets?

soulwaxer
------------------------------------------

This shows you that I know exactly what collateral damage means. Collateral damage is unintended damage, and I showed you that it was intentional. That's why questioned your use of the term.

Do you really think people don't see through your tactics?

soulwaxer

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   

YES. His job. How thick can you be.

He works for HAMAS to answer the media. DUH!
That's what SPOKESPERSON means.

Oh boy…

Let’s say Hamas invited an Israeli spokesperson into their newsroom (which I doubt they have). Would that person be obliged to answer every single question asked? Because it’s his job?? He wouldn't even show up!

Your double standards worry me to no ends.

soulwaxer
edit on 9-7-2014 by soulwaxer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: soulwaxer
Well ,MOSSAD doesn't operate in such a clumsy fashion.HAMAS are enemy regardless of their public games and humanitarian efforts. Hitler gave candy to children once...DO YOU see?
We are at war with THIS faction of an ideology that is seeking YOUR death,not just Israel.

Freethinking people are to be EXTERMINATED by THAT ideology,where as I wish to be LEFT to my freethinking or I will kill all who seek to kill us. No because of their difference but because of their words,threats and ACTS.
Our liars of course are always at work,but theirs is a PHILOSOPHIC political fishbowl chasing self serving effort ONLY.
I don't like THEM either,but I sure as heel won't be shot at and NEITHER will Israel.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   

No no not tactical approval, total approval.

I didn't say tactical approval. I said TACIT approval.

No condemnation = total approval

That's what TACIT approval means.
Seriously dude .. go get a dictionary.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Let’s say Hamas invited an Israeli spokesperson into their newsroom (which I doubt they have). Would that person be obliged to answer every single question asked? Because it’s his job??

Did you even watch the video?

1 - The interview was with CNN .. not at an Israeli gov't building.

2 - The interview was LONG DISTANCE. The interviewer was in one place and the Hamas guy was in front of a camera elsewhere. Looks like they were probably on opposite sides of the world.

3 - The whole point of an interview, which the Hamas guy obviously agreed to, is to ANSWER QUESTIONS.

4 - It's his JOB to answer questions. He agreed to the job.

5 - It was a very simple question ... 'do you condemn the killings of the three innocent jews'?? Simple. He refused to answer.

He wouldn't even show up!

Strange strawman speculation. Irrelevant.

Your double standards worry me to no ends.

Your severe lack of comprehension skills worry me to no ends.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Astrocyte

Not approving of Hamas's violence in any way but...

It does beg the question...Who should we be more afraid of-the Islamic Fundamentalist that tells me He's going to kill me or the Jewish Fundamentalist who kills and then lies about it and covers it up?

That's a serious question. That is Israel and Palestine for you in a nutshell. One side says it openly and the other does in secret. Who would you trust?

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Cop out

And your blaming me for insults .....

Heh...

Just saying

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join