It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask Jesse

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: rockpaperhammock
a reply to: JesseVentura

As a disabled veteran myself id say the VA scandals are starting to creep me out.

Im still young and can manage the damage that is done to me but I'm nervous about the future using the VA as my only source of health care.

What concerns me more is that as a nation if America can't or doesn't take care of its vets then I only see a nation in steep decline.

I pay Medicare premiums on top of being covered by free VA medical coverage/ and no co-pay anything

I guess I will continue Medicare coverage or even have an option of buying minimum coverage outside of VA by dropping Medicare altogether (because it is redundant) but at $104 month x 12 months it is not a compelling need right now

you gotta prepare for anything...
even the supposed VA overload, that card has not yet been played...
right now it is the confusion between the ACA and the VA programs that is causing the present crisis
edit on th31140492617109162014 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

(post by bjax9er removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: JesseVentura

I do have a legal question that perhaps you could pass along to D.C. If "illegal immigration" is alright, what other crimes are we allowed to commit with no fear of prosecution?

Illegal Aliens even have cards with their information on it stating that they are Illegal Aliens. Some folks like playing Grand Theft Auto, perhaps they can let some of those folks go at it for real. Or is that one of the laws we meant "for real"?

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Hello sir:
I like your show and hope to see more.My VA care has been TOP NOTCH in Colorado,not the best but not bad,not like I remember my forefathers from Vietnam 's experience.I Felt someone should say something about the good parts too.

Sir could you elucidate on the "White Hat" conspiracy? It supposes there is a concerted counter effort to fight the NWO.
Naturally I would not seek to compromise a thing but a great deal of military movers and shakers have been removed by our current infiltrator in chief. Are THEY just watching this PC garbage and doing zip? SOMEBODY has consistently STOPPED the US administrations from attacking Iran. SOMEBODY has stopped a civil war,twice if the Conspiracies I've read are correct.

Sir I am a former Desert Storm scout raised by an Air force officer who I lost young and went wild. But we are all inundated with BAD news and no breaks from as the PC crowd embraces EUROPEAN globalism.We sure could use some good news...even if it is a theory.

edit on 9-7-2014 by cavtrooper7 because: finished my point.

edit on 9-7-2014 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Fantastic post! Please create a thread on this

How did you beat the restriction?

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Excellent, excellent post there one4all. I am very interested to see what Jesse's take is on this.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   

now thats a thorough jfk investigation

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Hi,Governor! I was wondering if Off The Grid will cover the anomalies in the RFK assassination? As for the failures of the US Government I've long ago come to the conclusion that the failures are intentional.They are not paid to solve problems.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I haven't read through all the responses yet - but I'd say it's a toss-up between failure to prosecute "Officials" for war crimes and bankers for extortion - and not addressing minimum wage/welfare issues.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join